Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Haiti is an interesting place.

It's a teeny weeny country occupying 1/2 of the teeny weeny island of Hispaniola. the other half is occupied by the Dominican Republic. Same climate and resources. However, different demographics.

But...the GDP per capita in Haiti is only ONE NINTH that of the Dominican Republic. Anyone who doesn't believe that most Negroes are inferior in intellect to most others should ponder that.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Before his death my wife's stepbrother worked his entire career in law enforcement as a CSI. He said the absolute most extreme violent, gruesome, bloodiest crimes he ever worked were perpetrated by Haitian emigrants.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another great social media schit story.

One major media company illegally flies drones at the border intentionally just so they could to get told they couldn't do that.

Now they have seeds to plant a BS story that can run wild on social media with know nothing conspiracy and hate group's

Our laws state:

State Drone Laws in Texas
These are drone laws that apply to the entire state of Texas, and were created by the Texas Legislature.

SB 840 // 2017

This law permits telecommunications providers to use UAS to capture images. It also specifies that only law enforcement may use UAS to captures images of real property that is within 25 miles of the U.S. border for border security purposes.

Good on you old fks to take the bait and run with it.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akasparky
Another great social media schit story.

One major media company illegally flies drones at the border intentionally just so they could to get told they couldn't do that.

Now they have seeds to plant a BS story that can run wild on social media with know nothing conspiracy and hate group's

Our laws state:

State Drone Laws in Texas
These are drone laws that apply to the entire state of Texas, and were created by the Texas Legislature.

SB 840 // 2017

This law permits telecommunications providers to use UAS to capture images. It also specifies that only law enforcement may use UAS to captures images of real property that is within 25 miles of the U.S. border for border security purposes.

Good on you old fks to take the bait and run with it.
why dont you move on the Texas border , and buy a house and property .so you can see the truth ,and have all your illegal alien buddies cross thru your property and steal your stuff ,like they do everyone else on thee Texas border .And see just how BS the story really is

NRA Life Member
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Question.
Why does Mexico let migrants in and why hasn’t Biden/ Trump/ Obama/GWB ANY of them not put the screws to Nexico to close up THEIR southern border??
Why do they give them free passage?

You're mistaken about President Trump.

He created the "Stay in Mexico" program which Biden rejected.A federal judge ordered Biden to reinstitute that program.So far the Biden regime appears to have ignored that judges orders.

President Trump also levied sanctions and threatened more if Mexico didn't cooperate.They eventually cooperated.

President Trump also offered South and Central American nations incentives to prevent mass migration[caravans] from forming and leaving their nations.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hatari would mandate everyone he could to get vaxxed so his old, comordity havin’ ass could live longer.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Joey gonna keep poking the bear.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Why dont you move on the Texas border , and buy a house and property .

Because I'm not a dumb azz.

I'm also aware of the border issues we have and have had since I've been alive.

Not a single administration has so much as put a dent in correcting the issues but many have grandstanded it for political gain.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Not sure if anyone has made this comment already, but for those who are saying people should just disregard the order, that's not possible. It's not just an order. The Feds, apparently, have a device that can ground all civilian drones in a particular area. You can try to lift your drone off the ground, but it will not obey the command of the remote control device due to this device being activated. Some kind of signal scrambler.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Why dont you move on the Texas border , and buy a house and property .

Because I'm not a dumb azz.

I'm also aware of the border issues we have and have had since I've been alive.

Not a single administration has so much as put a dent in correcting the issues but many have grandstanded it for political gain.

That's not true.

Trump did a lot of damage to illegal immigration in his four years.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Not sure if anyone has made this comment already, but for those who are saying people should just disregard the order, that's not possible. It's not just an order. The Feds, apparently, have a device that can ground all civilian drones in a particular area. You can try to lift your drone off the ground, but it will not obey the command of the remote control device due to this device being activated. Some kind of signal scrambler.

Yes there are drone mitigation devices all over the country.

Ports of Entry, nuclear power plants, the Super Bowl...

This isn't new schit, people.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Fox news got around the order by getting a Texas LE helicopter to fly their reporter around. Love it

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Biden administration may call in another drone strike as a distraction Claim it was white supremacist's actions then call for reasonable drone control....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd let them all in ..and bus them straight to....Scranton Pennsylvania all 10000

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Evidently Biden only condones using drones for killing civilians: 😜

General says it is unlikely ISIS-K members killed in August Kabul drone strike: 'A tragic mistake'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...l-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/17/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (1eyedmule, 35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,285 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,262
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.