Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
that is unless Biden manages to cut off their supply.

Of course that is the plan. Hold treatment from the States that do not bend the knee...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Originally Posted by slowmover12
Anyone who does not admit that HCQ and ivermectin are effective against chyna flu is a blithering idiot.

Our own Ethan Edwards died while attempting to treat himself with that stuff. How many people have to die because a bunch of fools won’t admit the witchdoctor stuff they read on the internet doesn’t work?

We have treatments that work. If you won’t take them then at least don’t spread bullchit that could keep others from using them. What you do if you get Covid is your business.

my own son in law and daughter are battling the chinese plague right now . They have been sick for a week and we have been begging them to take some Ivomec or get some treatment Son in law finally went in and they told him he could get the antibody treatment but *it will take several days to get the material in*

by then he will either be in the hospital or over it on his own.

Ivomec is literally the only early treatment available in these parts , the docs will not prescribe it or HCQ and the antibody juice is very limited

months back my wifes boss (48 year old male) layed in the hospital in Sioux Falls for ten days before they finally gave him Remesvidor , which finally pulled him thru .

the docs here will wait till you are on your deathbed before they will try anything

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My cousin, the pharmacist who contracted Covid two weeks ago, has Ivermectin and HCQ literally two steps away, all he had to do was turn around and pull it off the shelf in his store.

Lol, people pull the damnedest things out of their asses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Does anybody just watch the TV in their bedroom until they feel better?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
…You realize, of course, that establishment medicine is offering zero early treatment, right? When my nephew got it last month, he went to his doctor, and was told there was no early treatment. He was told to go home, take Tylenol, and if he turns blue, go to the ER. My nephew responded, "Shouldn't I be prescribed HCQ?" Doctor told him that wasn't a treatment for COVID-19.

This is standard across the country. It's the rare doctor who will actually treat COVID-19, for fear of going against the vaccine narrative, and what that might mean to their career.

That might have been true once but it’s not now.

My cousin had his monoclonal antibody shots within eight hours of being diagnosed, his family doctor’s clinic was where he got them. That’s in Mississippi.

I live in FL now, there’s a monoclonal antibody site five miles from my condo that’ll give them to anyone with a positive Covid test free of charge, that is unless Biden manages to cut off their supply.

There is early treatment available now and it’s saving lots of lives.

You're completely wrong. My son is down with the covid and he called the MCA clinic, they are 10 days out on treating people. he just went to the emergency room and they're going to give it to him there.

So in conclusion, early treatment is not available everywhere.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That being said, when that same pharmacist cousin contracted it three weeks ago he immediately got the monoclonal antibody injections, within 18 hours he was feeling much better and was completely recovered a few days after that.

I know of two women in their 60s that came down with Covid recently and both went in for the antibody injections.

Both had good results, both were down for about two weeks before recovering.
One complains of becoming more easily tired out now, it's been a month since she first came down with it and she's been back to work for a week.
She works part time in a elementary school cafeteria, she became ill and tested positive for Covid a week after school started this year.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

TV makes me sick.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You're completely wrong. My son is down with the covid and he called the MCA clinic, they are 10 days out on treating people. he just went to the emergency room and they're going to give it to him there.

So in conclusion, your son got it so you're lying out your ass.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by slowmover12
Anyone who does not admit that HCQ and ivermectin are effective against chyna flu is a blithering idiot.

Our own Ethan Edwards died while attempting to treat himself with that stuff. How many people have to die because a bunch of fools won’t admit the witchdoctor stuff they read on the internet doesn’t work?

We have treatments that work. If you won’t take them then at least don’t spread bullchit that could keep others from using them. What you do if you get Covid is your business.

What was EE taking? Besides just the ivermectin? Did you even watch the video? 1200 patients, zero deaths if treated within 7 days. Sounds like a pretty good early treatment option to me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

He sure the fuqk didn't get it very damn early dumb fuqk.

You and your cousin are dumb fuqks, neither one of you learned much from your Uncle.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

You and your cousin are dumb fuqks, neither one of you learned much from your Uncle.

ESAD retard

Edit: Make that lying retard

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

ESAD retard

And taking medication off the shelf would make your cousin a felon you fuqking idiot, More than likely the reason he went to his contacts and got the MCA treatment, and probably earlier than most.

The horse juice you want to hate on so much has saved many and kept many more out of the hospital.

Florida has been doing a great job on the MCA treatment but unfortunately that's about to end with the biden administration taking over distribution of MCA's. So when the biden administration succeeds in punishing the citizens of Florida what do you suggest those infected with Covid do?

Punishment needs to commence!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Biden is removing the successful MCA treatment from those with Covid now in the US. Would do you suggest? A Biden Tylenol?

Why is Biden trying to get Ivermectin banned? Because he cares? The racist Biden just killed 11 beautiful innocent brown skinned children with drones. What is his end game?

ESAD retard

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Crow is woefully ignorant on this subject, apparently.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At its very core, medicine is about taking care of people, and doing what is in their best interests. Not treating Covid positive patients with anything early on is NOT taking care of people, and it’s NOT doing what is in their best interests.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's similar to all the meds my pharmacist cousin gave me when I got Covid eight months ago except for the HCQ and Ivermectin. My case was mild and I'm sure those helped.

That being said, when that same pharmacist cousin contracted it three weeks ago he immediately got the monoclonal antibody injections, within 18 hours he was feeling much better and was completely recovered a few days after that.

The point is that now we have a very effective treatment in monoclonal antibodies that wasn't readily available until recently. It dwarfs everything else out there in effectiveness and can save your life if you get it soon enough. Putting all the politics aside, if you get Covid and are high risk (who isnt?) then go get the antibodies. Trying to prove a point that ivermectin will cure everything because you read it on a hunting forum isn't worth dying over.

And now that your favorite leftrat president is trying to reduce the supply of Monoclonal antibody treatments in Texas, Florida and Tennessee we have to rely on the other treatments such as horse paste and quinine. But they work so we don't have to stick to your one ray of hope.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/18/21.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=12344mag]

ESAD retard

[/quote

Funny you flying the IQ flag of under 76 and calling others retard! PYHO of your delusion. You are the liar.

Dog I rescued in January

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Keep it on the down low. If the Karen's hear it too loudly they will try to get him fired or license endangered on the basis of prescribing for off label use.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Keep it on the down low. If the Karen's hear it too loudly they will try to get him fired or license endangered on the basis of prescribing for off label use.

Him?

You didn't bother to watch the video did you

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,836
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.