Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raferman
It's just the truth from my county hospital.

People like Paddler and DocRocket think they have a lot of time around COVID.

The reality is that they don't.

If they did they'd know it's nothing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Anyone who takes medical advice from Piddler is an idiot. Dr. 1.4 is one of the worst doctors in this area. He also touches his patients Inappropriately. Do you really want advice from an individual like that?

Dr Jon Middleton is a piece of crap. Don’t believe me look up his reviews online.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Springcove
Anyone who takes medical advice from Piddler is an idiot. Dr. 1.4 is one of the worst doctors in this area. He also touches his patients Inappropriately. Do you really want advice from an individual like that?

Dr Jon Middleton is a piece of crap. Don’t believe me look up his reviews online.

He seems to agree with a lot of Campfire folk regarding COVID.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Seen his reviews posted on the fire.
Not impressed

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given it back. I essentially paid a co-pay to be told I was a fool, in less than 3 minutes. I went in to the SLC Urgent Care with some lingering bronchial and congestion-related symptoms. The attendants were respectful, and easy to communicate with. However, the doctor (Jon Middleton) was the absolute, complete opposite. After entering the room, promptly telling me to get on the exam table and subsequently sitting in the seat where I had been sitting, Dr. Middleton asked me how long the symptoms had been going on. I responded that it had been a week. He responds, before even physically examining me, "I think you're fine. Bronchial and congestion issues take two weeks to clear up" and then looks at me like I was wasting his time. He asked what I had been taking for the symptoms, I responded that I had been taking some over-the-counter decongestants and cough suppressants; he essentially told me I was wasting my money on over-the-counter medications and that all OTC meds were worthless and "cooky." By this time, I was ready to just walk out. When he finally listened to my lungs, he asked me if I had gotten a flu shot (which had zero to do with why I was there). I was then scolded when I responded that I hadn't. He then stood right in front of me while I was on the exam table (close enough I began to feel uncomfortable) and said, "61,000 people died from the flu last year." He then concludes with, "you're fine." If you want someone who will listen to you, show even a remote amount of bedside manner, and communicate with you in a respectful and helpful manner, this man is not your guy. The best thing to do if he enters your exam room is to leave -- before you have to experience his arrogance and condescending disrespect."

Paddler has a one star rating in Utah. Schitty schitty Dr and a liar

Originally Posted by Paddler
Paddler out of the 60 covid patients at my local hospital 10 are vaccinated. It's not uncommon.

So, you're saying that 83.% of the COVID-19 patients in your local hospital are unvaccinated? Not persuasive even if true.

The real numbers of breakthrough infections requiring hospital admission are that vaccinated patients account for 1.4% of admissions, whereas fully 98.6% of COVID cases requiring admission are unvaccinated. The study included 530,000 admissions, which makes in much more powerful than your anecdote:

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org...e-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

From the study:

We used CDC data on hospitalizations reported among people with COVID-19 vaccines for breakthrough hospitalizations to estimate the share of hospitalizations with a COVID-19 diagnosis that were among unvaccinated adults. From June 1-August 30, 2021, CDC reported 7,617 patients with COVID-19 breakthrough infections were hospitalized and about 25% of those breakthrough hospitalizations were asymptomatic or admitted for a reason unrelated to COVID-19. Based on approximately 530,000 hospital admissions with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in June-August 2021, we estimate 98.6% of hospital admissions with COVID-19 during this period were among unvaccinated people (1 – 7,617/530,000 equals 98.6%). Reports of COVID-related hospitalizations among unvaccinated people range from 95% to 99.9% by state. Based on a recent CDC study of 13 jurisdictions, we used a conservative estimate of 86% of COVID-19 hospitalizations were unvaccinated people. This results in a slightly lower estimate of preventable hospitalizations than our previous estimates.

I'd say "Nice try", but it wasn't. Get your shot!!

Last edited by ribka; 09/18/21.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[/b][/u][b][u]This guy (Dr Jon M Middleton) doesn't even deserve the 1 star I'm obligated to give. He has horrible bedside manner, acted as if I was lying about my symptoms (right, because I would love to spend $200 on an urgent care visit, just for the hell of it!), and refused to write me a work release. He was incredibly condescending and did not even offer suggestions for over-the-counter medications. But I'm glad he didn't spend a minute longer than he did, because he gave off some seriously creepy vibes.

Originally Posted by deflave

"Follow the science."

Excellent advice! Now, according to this thread, this couple wasn't retarded. Nope, not retarded, just dead. I'm seeing a pattern here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...eeks-of-each-other/ar-AAOyam1?li=BBnbfcL

Why is it that all these folks dying unnecessarily have GoFundMe pages set up?

Last edited by ribka; 09/18/21.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I don't doubt it, but your numbers are small. The study I linked includes 530,000 admissions over a three month period. Your data includes 60 admissions, which is probably responsible for the fact that "only" 83.3% of COVID-19 admissions were unvaccinated. But really, isn't 83.3% persuasive? What's it going to take?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I don't doubt it, but your numbers are small. The study I linked includes 530,000 admissions over a three month period. Your data includes 60 admissions, which is probably responsible for the fact that "only" 83.3% of COVID-19 admissions were unvaccinated. But really, isn't 83.3% persuasive? What's it going to take?

Unfortunately probably another JULY 4TH 1776.
let the people decide whats best for them NOT PADDLER OR ANY OTHER S.O.B. OR GOVERMENT FOR THAT MATTER

Last edited by sherm_61; 09/19/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
FOOK THE GOVT

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We expect all Doctors to be on top of the game. Unfortunately like every other profession they have people who shouldn’t be practicing even though they graduated from Medical school.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Conflating Doc Rocket w/ paddler is disingenuous and ignorant. Doc R. has shared real world experience from a trained professional's POV. If that does not agree w/ the CF chorus of the self informed there will be hell to pay!

If you think outside of the CF parameters you will burn in a fiery furnace.

LOL MF'ers

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Piddles = Dr. Creepy........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This him?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This him?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I believe that's him on a good day....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Watch what you type here. There is a lot folks here getting butt hurt over words on a screen.

LMFAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
add Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Conflating Doc Rocket w/ paddler is disingenuous and ignorant. Doc R. has shared real world experience from a trained professional's POV. If that does not agree w/ the CF chorus of the self informed there will be hell to pay!

If you think outside of the CF parameters you will burn in a fiery furnace.

LOL MF'ers

mike r

[Linked Image from quotemaster.org]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61

let the people decide whats best for them NOT PADDLER OR ANY OTHER S.O.B. OR GOVERMENT FOR THAT MATTER

Biden's mandate gives all those subject to it a choice. Get vaccinated, get tested weekly or get fired. Your choice!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Why do dems feel the incessant need to control everything everyone else does or doesn't do? Please explain Paddler.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by sherm_61

Biden's mandate gives all those subject to it a choice. Get vaccinated, get tested weekly or get fired. Your choice!

Fugging fire me!!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Why do dems feel the incessant need to control everything everyone else does or doesn't do? Please explain Paddler.

Your premise is incorrect in that Democrats don't want to control everything you do. You don't have to get vaccinated, but if you don't you have to accept the consequences of your choice. The vaccine mandate is for the same reason people can no longer smoke inside public spaces. Your freedom of choice is restricted when your actions affect others. But you knew that.

Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 3,000 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,259
Posts18,467,093
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.