Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you want a peak inside Justin Trudeau's government, how they do business, and the lies exposed by JWR during her time in Ottawa, it's well worth the read. You can bet that, legally speaking, more will come of SNC Lavalin.

The middle part of the book talks about her aboriginal upbringing and beliefs. It explains how she thinks, why she was an outsider and her problems with Ottawa's inner circle.

I am not an editor, but my feeling was that she did not have anyone help her with the structure of the book. The message is clear though. The takeaway is traditional governments don't work like they should.

I sincerely hope that Trudeau and certain of his cronies will answer for their transgressions.

It is available as a Kindle book.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08Y922W3R?ref=KC_GS_GB_CA

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
BP-B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would never read her book.
As much as I despise Trudeau, she and her racist family run a close race for the title of despised. A self serving, agenda driven person, and just one of 18 lawyers in the Wilson family, 18 lawyers who have made it their goal in life to [bleep] everyone over for their own gain. Their legacy thus far speaks for itself, her dad Bill Wilson is a complete racist pos.

They are always whining about colonialism....too bad the King of England stood in the way of the Russians and Spaniards from murdering and enslaving them, seriously.

It would be good to see more Native People involved in the Political in Canada, but when they cannot be trusted because of their agenda, it makes it hard for others too make their own way.

How can they even begin to be effective?......
On gun control........yeah for everyone but us...
Fishing and hunting.....we get it all.
We need a new tax, everyone should pay their fair share.....pay more whitey.
On the right to roam.....ya I think that article in the charter should be amended.
On pipelines.........On our sacred ground? no way......did you say 50 billion?....ok.

Here is the best line I have ever heard...."I come from a long line of truth tellers" yeah, that is a good one.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
So, you never read the book.

You complain and whine about everything.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have had you on ignore for awhile now.
Why would I read her book? to be informed?

Her entire family has zero credibility, you get it now?......carry on azzhole.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think you are a Liberal Steve, pure and simple a fake.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
You are a whiner. You have an opinion on everything, including subjects about which you know little or nothing. Having me on ignore doesn’t seem to be working for you.

Calling people names demonstrates your ignorance. Read the book and you can comment on what was written.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this better Steve?
I have full confidence JWR is telling the truth so we Canadians can see who Trudeau really is, she is so sweet.
Her family came up from the ashes of Canada's wretched treatment and worked long and hard to get 18 lawyers in the family, I admire that.

All they want is justice for all, to be treated equal. They deserve it because of the way Canada treated them.
Bill Wilson (her dad) was misunderstood when he said...we should of killed every white man who set foot in Canada.

That better now gaslighter.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
You are a whiner. You have an opinion on everything, including subjects about which you know little or nothing.

Calling people names demonstrates your ignorance. Read the book and you can comment on what was written.

I wish you were standing in front of me right now. mad

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What isn't understood by those on the fringes, is that Canada is still a small country and you can know cabinet ministers, premiers and even prime ministers . The stories from the Conservative side are equally tainted. Politics is like that.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
You are a whiner, 673. It is obvious you haven’t read the book, but you feel qualified to comment on everything.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steve, you have destroyed the Canada forum and you should be banned from it.
Having you decide what others can comment on is why you were on ignore in the first place, but if you ever get to BC and want to talk down to me in person, shoot me a pm and I will be there so you can give me a talking to.
Bring your commanding officer attitude with you, I'm sure it is better in person, rather than 2,000 miles away, you fugging coward.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
What isn't understood by those on the fringes, is that Canada is still a small country and you can know cabinet ministers, premiers and even prime ministers . The stories from the Conservative side are equally tainted. Politics is like that.

What is fascinating about her account of the SNC Lavalin affair was what was said by the various Liberal players. And later, when Trudeau was found to be abusing his position to interfere with the process.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are a whiner, 673. It is obvious you haven’t read the book, but you feel qualified to comment on everything.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. laugh

Kind of an arrogant attitude? It’s obvious 673 is from BC,the family in question is from BC so maybe he knows some things you don’t know?? But since you read the book that makes you the expert now..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not so. The book is not about BC.

Most of the book is about JWR’s time as a politician in Ottawa. As an MP, and as MoJ. It is about the prime minister’s attempts to have JWR (the MoJ) interfere in a legal matter that concerned a Quebec firm - SNC-Lavalin. A matter about which Canada’s ethics commissioner found our PM guilty. It is about Trudeau sending his staff to pressure the MoJ to interfere with a judge. Conversations, meetings and a recorded phone call.

It has nothing to do with what 673 posted. He doesn’t have a clue what it’s about. He’s just being a miserable SOB.

And just so you know, I lived on the Island, in Comox, and used to visit Cape Mudge. I am very aware of who JWR’s father was, but it has little to do with the book.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your a Liberal troll Steve, the kind who elect Trudeau. You dont know anything about me you pos, there is a reason for that..

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Frankly, I think there is something wrong with you. You live to troll this forum.

I thought you had me on ignore? laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ignore isn't enough for you, you can have the Canada forum to yourself Steve, I give up.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not so. The book is not about BC.

Most of the book is about JWR’s time as a politician in Ottawa. As an MP, and as MoJ. It is about the prime minister’s attempts to have JWR (the MoJ) interfere in a legal matter that concerned a Quebec firm - SNC-Lavalin. A matter about which Canada’s ethics commissioner found our PM guilty. It is about Trudeau sending his staff to pressure the MoJ to interfere with a judge. Conversations, meetings and a recorded phone call.

It has nothing to do with what 673 posted. He doesn’t have a clue what it’s about. He’s just being a miserable SOB.

And just so you know, I lived on the Island, in Comox, and used to visit Cape Mudge. I am very aware of who JWR’s father was, but it has little to do with the book.

The lady who wrote it is from B.C so maybe they know something about the family you don’t. But that went over your head.. I will neve read it because it doesn’t concern me, on what happens in Canadian politics.

Last edited by 79S; 09/19/21.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
It wasn’t about her family. None of her family was involved in the book. I have already posted what the book is about.

Hopefully, after the election, the RCMP and the lawyers will get serious about prosecuting Trudeau and a few of his staff.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It wasn’t about her family. None of her family was involved in the book. I have already posted what the book is about.

Hopefully, after the election, the RCMP and the lawyers will get serious about prosecuting Trudeau and a few of his staff.

Well hopefully for you all this book will have the same effect as the book written about John Kerry, book unfit for command.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
113 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 685 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.