Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Sounds like any request for an ID can now be legally refused in North Carolina.

1Minute
GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are trying to vote a real azzhole out right now.
I get sent a card to my address, its called a voters card, it tells me where to go vote. When I get there I gotta show ID, they took my contact numbers too.
It obviously ain't about race LOL.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why is it "RACIST" to expect Spooks to show and I.D., but its not "RACIST" to expect any other ethnic group to show one...

All the democRats have accomplished, is legitimizing REVERSE Racism....

We don't need a revolution in this country.... We just need ALL democRat politicians and judges rounded up, and jailed for life...

and the DNCC abolished and outlawed....

Every democRat that gets killed should be marked down as a Covid death, just like they do with everything else.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The Southern Coalition for Social Justice, which represents the plaintiffs in the case, said in a statement that the ruling “Is a testament to the overwhelming evidence, including compelling stories of disenfranchisement from voters themselves, which highlighted how the state’s Republican-controlled legislature undeniably implemented this legislation to maintain its power by targeting voters of color.”

Lots of out of state money to fund race hustling lawyers.

Southern Coalition for Social Justice founder
Gary Traynor – Founder & CEO, 5 Gravities, Riverside, CT

Just wait for the redistricting fights as NC gained a seat with the last census. They'll come up with another "black snake" district winding through half the state to include the largest majority black housing projects.

The Old North State is screwed, too many northeast carpet baggers moving here.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
North Carolina Judges are RACIST!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by blindshooter
"The Southern Coalition for Social Justice, which represents the plaintiffs in the case, said in a statement that the ruling “Is a testament to the overwhelming evidence, including compelling stories of disenfranchisement from voters themselves, which highlighted how the state’s Republican-controlled legislature undeniably implemented this legislation to maintain its power by targeting voters of color.”

Just wait for the redistricting fights as NC gained a seat with the last census. They'll come up with another "black snake" district winding through half the state to include the largest majority black housing projects.

As the sale of our family house in NC gets farther into the rearview and the more blue NC becomes, the less sorry I am we sold it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

As the sale of our family house in NC gets farther into the rearview and the more blue NC becomes, the less sorry I am we sold it.

My other half and I have talked about packing up and going somewhere else, we have lots of family here and unfortunately some are dependent on us.

Maybe I can hire one of them carpetbagger lawyers to help me identify as "black", might even be able to find one in woodpile somewhere. Then I can get on the program as they say.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

My other half and I have talked about packing up and going somewhere else, we have lots of family here and unfortunately some are dependent on us.

Maybe I can hire one of them carpetbagger lawyers to help me identify as "black", might even be able to find one in woodpile somewhere. Then I can get on the program as they say.

Don't forget.. You've got 7-8-9 genders to pick from, too. Pick the most fruitful. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It just proves that Justice Roberts was lying through his teeth when he said that there are not democrat judges, all follow the law. Too bad the cameras did not capture his nose growing so rapidly it created an earthquake in DC. All judges need to basically be tested on their knowledge of the Constitution and we need a board to follow their decisions. Ones like the judge in Chicago (federal) that said she knew what the law said, but that did not matter - it was what she said mattered, kind of like the judge in the Sydney Powell case that refused to review the evidence that was presented on stealing the election.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This voter ID being racist issue is the biggest political scam I have ever seen in my entire life.

+1. How stupid to people have to be to buy this crap?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by copperking81
And yet some people think we had an honest election last November.

…and many still think that 2022 and 2024 will be different and we can vote our way out of this.

Total lunacy.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/19/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
So..what is the solution? More court cases? Trust the system? Just wait 'til the next election?

It looks like the real solution is voting for fewer democrats.

kw

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
So..what is the solution? More court cases? Trust the system? Just wait 'til the next election?

kw

LOL
How do you propose we do this when they have total control of The Ballot Box, or are you from the camp that doesn’t believe the 2020election was all fraud.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

kw

LOL
How do you propose we do this when they have total control of The Ballot Box, or are you from the camp that doesn’t believe the 2020election was all fraud.

There is NO "legal" solution. There is NO political solution.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This voter ID being racist issue is the biggest political scam I have ever seen in my entire life.

+1. How stupid to people have to be to buy this crap?

Oh they are not buying it, they just accept it because it is benefiting their side - which is the Democrat side. Tthey all know it's BS, but it's OK with them because their side wins as a result of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

kw

LOL

It's going to take a long time before the sheeple figure it out. I think of it as one voter at a time learning the truth about the democRATs and what they are trying to do to America. I don't know how anyone can look at nancy pelosi or chuck scheumer and not want to slap every democrat for miles. Iowa had a pretty clean election in 2020 and some special elections just last week across Iowa. I think the primary reason is voter ID and honest oversight. I wish I had the fix for the rest of America. Maybe with the Arizona ballot audit we can get a plan put in place to stop this $hit.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 3,076 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,710
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.