Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

For Such a Time As This series
Haman's Hate:. Profile of a Reprobate

https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Verity/Hamans_Hate_A_Portrait_of_a_Psychopath_Reprobate.mp4

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The primary text for that last sermon was Esther chapter 3.

This is Chapter 4

I hope that you learned from the first message what a reprobate is so that they can be identified.
Believers can trust that reprobates will sooner or later experience 25 minute mark forward.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/19/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My favorite book. Very special parallels showing what occurs in heaven on our behalf.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My favorite book. Very special parallels showing what occurs in heaven on our behalf.

Yes, it sure does.
It is a unique Book that goes into great details of the historical figures and events.
How long have you been reading the Bible Fireball?

If you want Roger's series to watch in your leisure, I get that to you.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/19/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
20 years. BUT, the book of Esther was a bit of a mystery to me, so I asked around about it and got the usual answers- historical based. I knew there was more to this book, so I prayed earnestly for revelation of what this book meant. I'll never forget it, I was reading it over one Thursday night and a "voice" said, "Replace Esther's name with Jesus" (as you read the book), and the rest of the characters came to life. All of a sudden, I felt like I was given a window into heaven. God's character, Jesus' role on our behalf, and Hamans (Satans) hate for humanity all took on clarity.

Last edited by Fireball2; 09/19/21.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It's amazing how God reveals insight into His Word.
That happens to be a book that doesn't mention His Name or direct reference. We can certainly see Him and His plan in type.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Do we get koolaid and hamantaschen after bible class today?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Ort not make light of folks when they're witnessing......my dad caught me making fun of a radio evangelist because he had a speech impediment.....dad got my attention real quick. Been there done that.......not gud.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
HC, I bet you teach the younger boys in Sunday school, don't you?

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Ort not make light of folks when they're witnessing......my dad caught me making fun of a radio evangelist because he had a speech impediment.....dad got my attention real quick. Been there done that.......not gud.

I’m sure he did.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

That happens to be a book that doesn't mention His Name or direct reference. We can certainly see Him and His plan in type.

I remember trying to read the Bible as a young man and it was gobbledegook. Made absolutely no sense, like reading something that the words were jumbled. I laughed at it. Then, God got ahold of me and the book came to life.

If it weren't for God revealing His word, we'd all be blind to it. "The Living Word" indeed. You can tell by the responses here who is still blind to Gods word.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Be honest, when you try to read the bible is it hard to do? Do you want to laugh, have a terrible time concentrating on it, and want to go do something else? Does it make zero sense? Do you ask yourself "Why would this matter to me?"

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I remember trying to read the Bible as a young man and it was gobbledegook. Made absolutely no sense, like reading something that the words were jumbled. I laughed at it. Then, God got ahold of me and the book came to life.

If it weren't for God revealing His word, we'd all be blind to it. "The Living Word" indeed. You can tell by the responses here who is still blind to Gods word.

That's for sure! 😄

II Corinthians 4:4

Twenty years is a long time to continue reading God's Word.
Most haven't read it cover to cover. They may have read along with their minister in church though. That's about all.
I was the same way until I rejected my good works and trusted Christ as Savior. Prior to that, I had no desire to read it and couldn't stay motivated. After I decided to ask for that gift Ephesians 2:8&9, I wanted to read it.
I know what you mean. The Holy Spirit must give the understanding and bring to memory the things a believer has read. The Word of God is more interesting every time I read it.
Any other book, by a secular author, I would have tired of reading years ago.

I'm glad to learn of your interest in the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Be honest, when you try to read the bible is it hard to do? Do you want to laugh, have a terrible time concentrating on it, and want to go do something else? Does it make zero sense? Do you ask yourself "Why would this matter to me?"

Not since I was pretty young. Some passages are rather difficult and I have to pray, set it aside and take it up later. Other times, like last night, I was in Titus and I was reminded of a verse that I had no idea where it was other than the N.T.
God led me directly to it. Then it happened again and I opened directly to another verse in Deuteronomy when I didn't remember the other cross reference at all. I have a hard time remembering references, but the Lord directs when I seek to know.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Robert White?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Tag

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Secular music and books are shallow, and believers tire of them quickly. They don't "settle" with our new spirit. The Bible is living and active. It speaks as if it has life like a person. For lack of a better way to say it I guess. Nonbelievers can't get it without the Holy Spirit.

LOL
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
What do you view someone’s faith and standing with God to be if they go through a long period of time with little or no desire to pray or read scripture?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
What do you view someone’s faith and standing with God to be if they go through a long period of time with little or no desire to pray or read scripture?

If you will watch the links in my signature below and obey the gospel, you will develop a desire for God's Word.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I’m like that with any book.

I think only dudes that wear head to toe pajamas and haven’t been laid in 30 years are the ones that read Tom Clancy and that Hell I was There stuff.

I feel like if I got time to read, there’s T-111 that can be painted

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,219
Posts18,466,425
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.