Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yup. Texas is flyover country for illegals. It's not like there is anything much for them here, unless they want to become a welfare recipient in one of the few big cities (which some do). Most are headed to the blue States where they are welcomed with open arms and agricultural areas where farmers need ha ds that will actually work.

I actually see more Mexican Mexicans up in rural NY State than I do around here, or did until recently.

That's because they can make twice as much as a cartel assassin bussing tables. Some things never change. You will never stop them if greedy people are willing to pay them enough to take the risk.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Birdgugker wouldn't know a Mexican from a Romanian.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I was just referring to him handing Santa Anna his ass. 🤠

Well of course, but just for argument’s sake, I’m pretty sure Antonio de Padua Lopez de Maria Severino Santa Anna y Perez de Lebron (no relation to Lebron) kilt a bunch more Mexican Mexicans than anybody in Texas did

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

I dunno, I seen a bunch of Romanians five years back when I rode around the UK, almost as many as I did Polish. Both places are members of the EU hence their free ingress to the UK. Very nearly got run over by a Polish guy driving a milk tanker truck. Neither one looked like Mexicans.

Mexican/Honduran/El Salvadoran/Guatemalan are tougher, especially if ya don’t habla Espanol ( I assume they all have their own accents). They seem to run shorter and more bow legged as you head South.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well of course, but just for argument’s sake, I’m pretty sure Antonio de Padua Lopez de Maria Severino Santa Anna y Perez de Lebron (no relation to Lebron) kilt a bunch more Mexican Mexicans than anybody in Texas did

No doubt Mike !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I already said what I'd do. I didn't stutter.

You said nobody was gonna walk through your yard. Ain’t too many illegals walking through people’s yards here either, while they’re home, although that can happen.

In most cases if you resorted to deadly force the legal costs would likely be ruinous and you would have to move. The problem would continue regardless. You didn’t say anything about your other eight properties.

The question is, what are YOU gonna do??

The same as you, vote. You’re acting like what happens in Texas ain’t your problem too.

Will probably soon be reading about you getting banged over the fuggin head and having your CCW weapon taken from you.

Could happen I guess but the one time I had a guy at my open front door at 4am I was ready to shoot, gun in hand. I mean he coulda knifed or hit me I guess but he prob’ly woulda got shot for his trouble.

What is more likely I get jumped riding my bike home from school after dark, in which case I wouldn’t be armed. The homeless population here is increasing, and increasingly made up of criminal age Spanish-speaking immigrants. Worse, bicycles are now popular among the homeless.

Immigrants aside, I was opening the front gate at school at like10pm so me and the parents of the kids who were in late working late on projects could go home and I almost got jumped by a pack of feral middle school kids crazy It was like them little dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

Fortunately, just then the parents of the kids working late drove up from around back.

I've run people off my properties many times over the last 20+ years. And I've never had to resort to deadly force.. yet. And yes, this border crisis is about ALL of us. Funny, though. I never saw any Texans on Hollywood Beach stopping wet foot / dry foot, or at the docks during the Mariel boat lift, for that matter. I'm 1500 miles and 22 hours away from McAllen, TX and a resident / citizen of Florida, with my own properties to say grace over, but I never said I didn't support securing the border. You're 100 miles away from the border, at best. And a resident of THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS. The question still remains. What are YOU doing about it? Have you even challenged that pos Rino Abbott to put the Texas Guard down on the border? Get in that lying pos poser's face. Letters and emails don't mean squat to those phony Rinos. If you saw the email response I got from Rick Scott about the 2A in FL, you'd know that.

I must admit, I have one great big advantage over you, though.

My governor's name is DESANTIS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

I dunno, I seen a bunch of Romanians five years back when I rode around the UK, almost as many as I did Polish. Both places are members of the EU hence their free ingress to the UK. Very nearly got run over by a Polish guy driving a milk tanker truck. Neither one looked like Mexicans.

Mexican/Honduran/El Salvadoran/Guatemalan are tougher, especially if ya don’t habla Espanol ( I assume they all have their own accents). They seem to run shorter and more bow legged as you head South.

Romanians? You obviously haven't been to Hollywood or Hallandale. There are probably more Romanians in those 2 places than in the UK. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The fact is right now our hands are tied to do much of anything. Vote you say? 2022 or 2024? If I were a betting man I'd lay odds neither of those elections are going to matter. One thing that needs to happen is for people to have a change of heart and the way they view life. We all know people that voted for the scum we now have and shake our heads at how they can throw time proven values out the window and ignore what these people are and what they promote. They really can't be reasoned with. At least I can't and I'm at the point of not even wanting to engage them in any kind of human fellowship, kin folk included. So for me we're left with 3 choices.
1. Ride it out as we always have and maybe get a little reprieve but lose more freedom.
2. Wait for some event that take place that does start a civil war and may the best side win.
3. Have a great awakening of God in our nation so that people like obama, biden, the clintons and other communist liberal scum have no place in the heart and minds of our citizens. This appeals to me way more than anything else.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I feel the Governor from every state should be sending the guard down. This is an invasion of our Nation, after all...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I almost got jumped by a pack of feral middle school kids crazy It was like them little dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sad to see the death of Federalism.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
257 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 25 invisible), 1,717 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,932
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.