Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ISIS Suicide Bomber Who Murdered 13 U.S. Troops Was Freed From Bagram Prison After Biden Withdrawal, Indian Media Claims

[Linked Image from dw-wp-production.imgix.net]

Indian media reported on Sunday that the ISIS terrorist who murdered 13 U.S. troops and killed at least 169 Afghan nationals had been freed from Bagram prison after U.S. forces abandoned the area amidst Democrat President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from Afghanistan.

“Senior Indian intelligence sources familiar with the case have told Firstpost that he was handed over to the United States’ Central Intelligence Agency by the Research and Analysis Wing in September 2017,” Firstpost reported. “However, the jihadist walked free on 15 August along with thousands of other dangerous terrorists held in the high-security prison, taking advantage of the chaos that ensued in the aftermath of the United State’s hurried exit and the Taliban’s swift takeover of the entire country.”

The report described the terrorist as a former student of an engineering college in India who had been arrested for allegedly staging suicide bombings in New Delhi. The terrorist used his studies as his cover for entering the country.

“America’s disorganized retreat from Afghanistan has led to hundreds of highly-competent and highly-committed terrorists being set free to rejoin the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups,” an Indian intelligence officer, who allegedly worked on the case involving this specific terrorist, told the publication. “Literally a decade’s work on counter-terrorism has been undone by the US’ failure to secure key prisoners in Bagram.”

The report suggested that the CIA tipped off India about the terrorist after it intercepted messages from ISIS’s leadership about the attacks that they were planning. Instead of the terrorist being prosecuted in India, Indian officials turned him over to the U.S. for the CIA’s investigation which allegedly yielded a significant amount information that was used to eliminate “multiple Islamic State leaders in United States drone strikes.”

Business Insider reported:

Thousands of inmates, including former Islamic State and al-Qaeda fighters, were released from a prison on the outskirts of Kabul — Pul-e-Charkhi — as well as another facility at Bagram airbase as the Taliban called for a “peaceful transition” of power.

Afghan government troops surrendered Bagram airbase, located north of Kabul, to the Taliban early on Sunday. The base houses Parwan Detention Facility, which had around 5,000 prisoners.

Gen. Austin Miller, the Commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan from 2018 through July of this year, reportedly warned against withdrawing all forces from Afghanistan, and he strongly pushed back against intelligence reports that said the Afghan military could hold off the Taliban for 1-3 years, indicating that they would collapse significantly faster.

Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich broke the news late last week that Miller made the remarks during a classified Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

Heinrich reported that once Miller’s recommendations to Biden to keep some U.S. forces in Afghanistan were shot down, “it became his job to execute on the withdrawal order – and eventually, decisions like abandoning Bagram were made because of constraints and troop caps imposed by the President’s orders.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/isis...ter-biden-withdrawal-indian-media-claims

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a surprise.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I can see ABCNNBCBS rushing in to cover this. Should make tonight's headlines.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Completing the circle... again.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wouldn't surprise me if he was working for Biden. I could see the demz strategizing and saying maybe if we send someone in to blow up a bunch of our best and brightest maybe that will turn the politics in favor of us abandoning all of the Afghanis that helped us and leaving them and their kids to be raped and murdered.

Kind of like when they decided to run guns into Mexico to the cartels hoping they would be used to kill a bunch of innocent people to build political backing for more gun control.

Or all they've done to suppress covid treatments or pushing covod filled patients into nursing homes to up the death count for political reasons.

The democratic party is a satanic death cult. Unborn babies, even newborn babies lives mean nothing to them and neither do the elderly, minorities, or anyone with different religious views then them. And these days leftist thinking is a religion that denies science and is full of cult like dogmatic following of their ever wavering twisted narratives. You must follow them lock step or face their inquisition like persecution and witch trials.

I knew the moment I heard them announce the next day that they got one of the isis planners that they had just wacked some innocent guy or family for a news story to try to take the heat off themselves. They're just pure evil and nothing is beyond them the only thing that gives me hope is knowing that they will answer to God one day and he will serve justice.

Bb

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Borchardt
I can see ABCNNBCBS rushing in to cover this. Should make tonight's headlines.

Oh, they will cover it, all right. They have a pile of filled sandbags THIS high.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
BTW does anyone know what the real story of Obama trading 5 of their top guys for one of our traitors a few years back. I guess some of those guys are in top leadership in Afghanistan now.

That whole birgdal or whatever that traitors name was trade never passed the smell test. There was something much more sinister behind that I just never heard what it was.

Is this all part of a biden/obama/Satan/cia plot to set up the taliban back in Afghanistan maybe in trade for the supplying the cia with more heroin to run into our country. My friend that served over there during the Obama regime told me in one place they were stationed and ordered to guard the poppy fields for some local war lords that supported the taliban.

I'm in sort of a free speech mood today and dont feel like pulling any punches. Some dems already wanting to send me to a re-education camp for putting similar thoughts on fascist book back before I deleted my account.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 09/20/21.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From the best President the US has ever had to the worst, for generations to come. It's not Biden alone. His entire administration (those behind the curtain) are malevolent amoral scumbags.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
They're just pure evil and nothing is beyond them the only thing that gives me hope is knowing that they will answer to God one day and he will serve justice.

Bb

I hear you.

Not to get preachy, but the Bible uses the word "fool" quite often to describe those that think they know better than God and believe their ways and ideas are superior to His. When I was a kid, I though a fool was just a dummy. In reality, they aren't necessarily unintelligent, but are actually more dangerous than that, and just as hard to reason with. We're warned of the ways and tendencies of the fool, and we see those ways unfolding in front of us now. The devil is certainly getting more and more free assistance each day, so often by those that think they have it all figured out. Proverbs 1:7 states that fools despise both wisdom and instruction. Pretty accurate here, I'd say.

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There are nearly 100 scriptures regarding fools. It seems God wanted us to know who and what they were. Again, most fail miserably.

Here are a few:

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 18:6
A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating.

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Proverbs 28:26
Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

Proverbs 26:19
Is the man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I am only joking!”

Proverbs 10:23
Doing wrong is like a joke to a fool, but wisdom is pleasure to a man of understanding.

Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Why is he called a suicide bomber if....he's still alive?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not one of those Leftist pukes will lose any sleep over this. They don't care.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,254
Posts18,467,002
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.