Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by antlers
no totalitarian regime in history has had difficulty finding the thugs needed to enforce the 'law'
And America is no different. The group of power holders here will have no trouble finding the thugs needed to enforce their laws.
The needed thugs are already on the payroll. They will do as told. Some because they believe the government narrative, a lot just to protect their job and retirement benefits. Some because they just like busting heads.
I agree.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anyone notice a couple "Heros in Blue" get up and start clubbing
people or standing on the side spraying them?

Lucky they didn't get schidt stomped.

Probably would have in a leftist protest.

I did notice. I noticed a lot of things. I saw the crowd overwhelm the cops by force.

I did NOT see a mass of cops swinging batons and cracking down. Instead, they yielded the line and took to the sides. Some used the spray in what looked like individual assaults but the majority just walked to the side and let the crowd go.

I did NOT see the crowd attack and attempt to beat down of kill the cops, like I have here in the States. The crowd had their purpose and it was not to kill cops. I feel that the cops knew that, and probably some secretly agreed.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Morewood

Like a fuqking Ninja!

How about the comments. This one was at the top. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

I did notice. I noticed a lot of things. I saw the crowd overwhelm the cops by force.

I did NOT see a mass of cops swinging batons and cracking down. Instead, they yielded the line and took to the sides. Some used the spray in what looked like individual assaults but the majority just walked to the side and let the crowd go.

I did NOT see the crowd attack and attempt to beat down of kill the cops, like I have here in the States. The crowd had their purpose and it was not to kill cops. I feel that the cops knew that, and probably some secretly agreed.

No secret about it, coppers are sick of the crap too.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Absolute unit.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Absolute unit.

Definitely not that dude’s first Pantera concert.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt
no totalitarian regime in history has had difficulty finding the thugs needed to enforce the 'law'
And America is no different. The group of power holders here will have no trouble finding the thugs needed to enforce their laws.

Best they not be married, or with children.

The best thing that could happen for my family is for me to get killed in the line of duty. Big payout from various insurance policies, survivor benefits, she’ll get my retirement, wife can replace my income with someone else if she hasn’t already started the search, kids will have a leg up on all the other bastard children because their dad died a “hero”. It’s better than winning the lottery.

Unfortunately, no one has succeeded in killing me yet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

The best thing that could happen for my family is for me to get killed in the line of duty. Big payout from various insurance policies, survivor benefits, she’ll get my retirement, wife can replace my income with someone else if she hasn’t already started the search, kids will have a leg up on all the other bastard children because their dad died a “hero”. It’s better than winning the lottery.

Don't know what you do. Hopefully, you're not one of the goons the communists send out to take people's guns. You know, the white supremacist domestic terrorists.

Otherwise, may not take long if you sign up for that Duty.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Don't know what you do. Hopefully, you're not one of the goons the communists send out to take people's guns. You know, the white supremacist domestic terrorists.

Tough guys like dirt terrify LE all over the country. LMAO. What is your action plan when the goons come for you and what is your training regimen? Talk is cheap.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Tough guys like dirt terrify LE all over the country. LMAO. What is your action plan when the goons come for you and what is your training regimen? Talk is cheap.

mike r

You still stalking my farts? Punk bitch.

Lol.

The problem with punk pinchin sucking bitches like you is, you think every house you're going to for taking somebody's guns is occupied by snowflakes. There are 10's of millions of people just like me out there. Yeah, you and goons like you will probably be able to take me out eventually. But, not before half a dozen or so of you are missing chunks of your face or bleeding out in the front yard. That's the part you don't get. And, I'm fine with that. The next batch of morons will be thinking twice about what they're doing and who they're serving.

Might serve you well to take another look at the Constitution and what you swore to uphold when you signed on.

Love pushing your buttons, you dumb fugkin commie ass-sucker.

Last edited by local_dirt; 09/20/21.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’d love to buy that you a beer of five.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

Lol.

The problem with punk pinchin sucking bitches like you is, you think every house you're going to for taking somebody's guns is occupied by snowflakes. There are 10's of millions of people just like me out there. Yeah, you and goons like you will probably be able to take me out eventually. But, not before half a dozen or so of you are missing chunks of your face or bleeding out in the front yard. That's the part you don't get. And, I'm fine with that. The next batch of morons will be thinking twice about what they're doing and who they're serving.

Might serve you well to take another look at the Constitution and what you swore to uphold when you signed on.

lol, you dummy I am not a cop. Stalking you is not necessary as you run your suck w/ that illustrious vocabulary 10 posts/day each an exhibit of the stupidity that got biden elected. If you fear the popo it is because you are an ignorant wimp. Gooch and thousands of others like him protect the dumbasses like you every day and you are too weak to even tear their picture.

Now you can make more threats and spew your crap and think you are pushing buttons w/ your mindless posts.

#copkillersarescary

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by erikj
Is there an actual story to this particular event? Not much in the comments.

Are they trying to get in/out of somewhere? I don't get what the objective is.

Do they need an objective other than to protest and walk along that road?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

account suspended now?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Absolute unit.

Definitely not that dude’s first Pantera concert.

Dang...vid’s been pulled. I’ve watched the original and there’s just too much going on to pick him out.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

account suspended now?

Yeah ...damn.....missed it too.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner
If only they had not surrendered their guns.

Since I have four rifles in my rifle safe that would make me a felon or you an ill-informed fuckwit of the first order.

And as I do actually hold licence for those firearms I am guessing that being a fuckwit is nothing new to you.

FUNNY SChitttt there we don't need to hold licence for our firearms! And you dam well know what he is talking about.

How is biden doing today...you know, being a fuckwit you most probably are one of only a select few that can converse with him on an equal footing.

You guys voted in you "Biden" long ago,

added, and just because you are too stupid to think for yourself; How is my being vetted by licence any different from your atf approval.

OUR ATF approval is a bit different, if they can't prove we are felons we get the rifle or pistol semi auto or otherwise of our choice. In your case who knows what little panty waste BS can keep you from your purchase.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/20/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

mike r

Lol.

lol, you dummy I am not a cop. Stalking you is not necessary as you run your suck w/ that illustrious vocabulary 10 posts/day each an exhibit of the stupidity that got biden elected. If you fear the popo it is because you are an ignorant wimp. Gooch and thousands of others like him protect the dumbasses like you every day and you are too weak to even tear their picture.

Now you can make more threats and spew your crap and think you are pushing buttons w/ your mindless posts.

#copkillersarescary

mike r

You're still the stupid fugk I made a fool out of on another thread. That's the real reason you're hangin around sniffin my farts. I can only hope it's one of you 2 little turd morons that come try to fugk with me, Chkunt.

You chkunts are always trying to twist the story around to make somebody look like a criminal "cop killer", you fugking pussy. You come to my house trying to take my guns, you ain't no cop. You're a criminal.

Last edited by local_dirt; 09/20/21.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
JStuart is it difficult in Australia to obtain the certification or license to own semi auto rifles and shotguns? Just curious about the process.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

OUR ATF approval is a bit different, if they can't prove we are felons we get the rifle or pistol semi auto or otherwise of our choice. In your case who knows what little panty waste BS can keep you from your purchase.

Nah...pretty much the same, only ex-felons here can go for a licence after ten years (Victoria is five)...unless they are real bad bastards in which case the system stops them, even then the coppers don't always get their way.

And let me be clear, it IS the coppers pushing the anti firearm agenda here...but not for them.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

536 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 16penny, 160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 43 invisible), 1,904 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,234
Posts18,447,765
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.