24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The crosstrek is on my list of cars to check out when I'm looking to buy. I just want snow capability, and I really want a sedan, not an SUV, so I'm going to first look into getting one of the newer AWD Camry's.

If that doesn't do it for me, then Rav4 or Crosstrek.

I'm not gonna get worked up if someone thinks I'm a lesbian for driving one. I like flannel

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My son bought a used Crosstrek and loves it for getting around the mountains of WA on E-4 pay.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
The crosstrek is on my list of cars to check out when I'm looking to buy. I just want snow capability, and I really want a sedan, not an SUV, so I'm going to first look into getting one of the newer AWD Camry's.

Don't overlook the Subaru Legacy sedan. We have two in the family for the same purpose.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
You’ll be a really cool guy if you live in Washington or Oregon.

Vermont, NH and Maine are stuffed full of Subarus. Seems they all come from the dealer with a kayak on top.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every Canadian immigrant I know owns one.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KFWA

If that doesn't do it for me, then Rav4 or Crosstrek.

I'm not gonna get worked up if someone thinks I'm a lesbian for driving one. I like flannel

I think the lesbian connection to Subarus varies based on geography. When I moved back to SF, I had a Dodge Dakota and the lesbians loved that trucklet. They also had a thing for Jeeps, but they weren't into Subarus.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Subaru drivers in Montana are lesbians or just really [bleep] guys.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Heym06
The wife drives a Subaru Ascent. The lane assist is not an option she or I use. Turn it off and it doesn't come back on unless you turn it on! Just don't put a coexist, or rainbow decal in the windows! Subaru makes fine cars, your wife will like it!

On the bright side, dudes won’t hit on your wife. OTOH, every lesbian in town gonna be like “check out the hottie in the scooby-doo!!”....

I ask her to bring any hotties home that hit on her! She just laughed and gave me the bird!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They marketed to that demographic. Intentionally and without remorse. That alone marks them for scorn. Add to the amount t of lesbo drivers I’ve observed piloting them, well…. There’s a reason owners get butthurt and offended instead of just just laughing it off like a Ford/Chevy/dodge truck ball busting conversation.

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Only people I know that have Subarus around here are openly homosexual or secretly homosexual an openly support them.

You know them, and what roll might you play with your homo friends. Careful knowing them could mean, you might have latent homosexual tendencies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only people I know that have Subarus around here are openly homosexual or secretly homosexual an openly support them.

You know them, and what roll might you play with your homo friends. Careful knowing them could mean, you might have latent homosexual tendencies.

Oh, boy.....😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Or I could have observational skills?

But in OR that means your obviously latently gay. Rotflmao

MAGA
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Man buns, dumpy dweebs, pseudo intellectuals and lesbians......those drive Subarus here.

Just sayin.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gotta say, see a lot of those weirdos driving Jeeps now.
Usually w big wheels.

Youd think a 4x4 would go offroad and want some fuggin sidewall LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Deb's had a 2021, fully loaded crosstrek for a couple of months.

Down sized from her ford edge awd suv.

She absolutely loves everything about it.

Whoever mentioned doggy acceleration, needs to test drive one.

Honestly, out accelerates my 4.7 V8 Jeep & 5.3l chevy.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
wife picked up a 2015 Forester this summer and loves it.

we've not had it off road thus far, but I expect it to do very well with the AWD on our annual ski trip pilgrimage to NM this winter.

I tried to talk her into letting me take it Elk hunting but that didnt fly.... smile

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Or I could have observational skills?

But in OR that means your obviously latently gay. Rotflmao

You gotta come up with something better than, using my jest. Weak response there Billie! Signed Bill

Last edited by Heym06; 09/20/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hah, yeah I know it was weak. Falling back on OR as an automatic is lazy and lacks imagination. smile.

I’ll do better.

MAGA
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Oh, boy.....😂🦫

Lose the trash talk. The question is do Crosstreks get you thru bad conditions? Better believe it, Subarus will get you thru most bad conditions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81

I'm sure its something you can relate to as well... fuggin woktard.

Do you ever have an original thought?

Apparently not,
laffin,,,,

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
It’s great for traveling to weed festivals, Whole Foods and getting all my Patagonia gear………

not to mention picking up free range rainbow people...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 3,134 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,744
Posts18,401,246
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.