Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Originally Posted by flintlocke
From the outside looking in...it appears Canberra is the main threat to Australia.

Like Washington DC and in fact it is a copy. Australian Capital Territory and Canberra is the main place in the ACT. The Australian Federation is a copy of the American Federation and in particular the Senate. State Premiers are the counterpart of your state Governors.

I would say most issues in Australia are as a result of almost the whole population living in one of five big cities and also up and down the east coast.

You nailed it. In the US when you come to the nub, it's rural vs urban, in politics, tradition, basic human values, even dare I say it...race. Anybody that speaks of these bitter divides ever coming together...doesn't even recognize the problem. The urban and coastal ruling class has brought us to this unbridgeable split. Time will tell, but I see Balkanization as the only peaceful answer.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
BP-B2

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
[size:14pt][/size]. Totally agree!!!!! China has figured out a way to destroy democracy as we know it and the liberals are speeding up the process thru this whole scandemic!!!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Lee11b
Totally agree!!!!! China has figured out a way to destroy democracy as we know it and the liberals are speeding up the process thru this whole scandemic!!!!

Pah...rubbish, if China truly wants to destroy the West it will have to get in line behind all the self-serving hacks in the West that currently seem bound and determined to flush everything for personal gain.

The West set the trade rules so don't whinge when China turns out to be better at using them...either out compete or change the damned rules, bitching and sooking about it won't achieve anything.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Bugger
3. they put beets on their hamburgers

WTF kind of retard puts beets on a hamburger!

Haven't heard from JStuart for awhile, I hope things are good.

Just got out of the local hospice a couple of hours ago...still alive and finally managed to have my getaway driver do a quick snatch and grab.

On the plus side I won't be working for the next week and should be able to manually sanitise the house toilet for the next week or two as well.

Well, glad to hear Hospice didn't keep you Mr. Stuart, that would not be a good thing.

I'm glad you didn't admit to the beets thing, I would have had to rethink our friendship.......

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Lee11b
Totally agree!!!!! China has figured out a way to destroy democracy as we know it and the liberals are speeding up the process thru this whole scandemic!!!!

Pah...rubbish, if China truly wants to destroy the West it will have to get in line behind all the self-serving hacks in the West that currently seem bound and determined to flush everything for personal gain.

No schit! At this point it sure the hell ain't China I'm worried about.

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/06/21.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by BustemAgain
It would appear that China has already captured Australia. At least the government. They seem indistinguishable from the CCP
your Dunning Kruger is strong, eh mugilah...

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
It sounds like you guys have really p*ssed off the Chinese with your new treaty and submarine deal.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by purri
Originally Posted by BustemAgain
It would appear that China has already captured Australia. At least the government. They seem indistinguishable from the CCP
your Dunning Kruger is strong, eh mugilah...

Actually it looks like Australia is the only country really calling the Chinese out

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sound like a broken record but 99% of china-australian business relations remain the same. These guys wine and dine each other once the cameras arent rolling, do the same deals and attend the same cocktail parties.

Anyone here with a problem with the chinese needs to stop using their stuff. You will be naked, eating raw food and unable to reply to this thread except by smoke signals.

Anyone who thinks Australia is at some kind of war with china, needs to explain why we arent doing this already. Why is China still sending 95% of the enemies goods to them at great prices? lol. The media says we are at war but someone has forgotten to tell chinese and australian business leaders laugh

Good heavens, its like smartphones replaced brains 10 years ago.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.