Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
....every day of this year if he were alive to roast PedoBiden.

Rush would have been kicking the stuffings out of PedoBiden. Sean Hannity ain't it, and Tucker Carlson is comparatively milquetoast and isn't the least bit bombastic in his denunciations of PedoBiden. That's missing from the national discourse of our descent into full-blown communism.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Alex and his staff have more than anyone else.
That's who got Hannity and Rush to speak up after Bush was out of office. That's not making light of Rushes great accomplishments though. He gave a resurgence to AM radio for two decades of talk radio.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61490f4133bc7f00247d0b43

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lemme see if I can help.

Biden is racist. Why else would he be shipping the Haitians home while welcoming the Latinos?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
More like 3 decades.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The afternoons are not the same without Rush. There’s an emptiness felt by millions without him. I wish he had left a worthy successor.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was an NPR listener for more than 25 years....

On day, after leaving elk camp at 3am... I was going thru Denver... their was a story about abortion... and they were reporting it with their twist...

5-6 hours later I was going thru Nebraska... listing to the same story about abortion on WGOD... with their twist on the story...

Entering eastern Iowa... the same abortion story being reported on "drive by media"...... with their twist.....

a few hours later... listening to Rush. He explained what the deal was on the abortion story. I never listen to the news the same again. I listen to Rush forever after... my world revolved around the 11am hour... even today after Rush has been gone for this long... 11am comes... and my day stops.

Rush taught me how to hear the news. I am forever thankful. 

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mikieb

On day, after leaving elk camp at 3am... I was going thru Denver... their was a story about abortion... and they were reporting it with their twist...

5-6 hours later I was going thru Nebraska... listing to the same story about abortion on WGOD... with their twist on the story...

Entering eastern Iowa... the same abortion story being reported on "drive by media"...... with their twist.....

a few hours later... listening to Rush. He explained what the deal was on the abortion story. I never listen to the news the same again. I listen to Rush forever after... my world revolved around the 11am hour... even today after Rush has been gone for this long... 11am comes... and my day stops.

Obviously an intelligent man seeking the unbiased truth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one appears to be in Rush's legue.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

That's who got Hannity and Rush to speak up after Bush was out of office. That's not making light of Rushes great accomplishments though. He gave a resurgence to AM radio for two decades of talk radio.

No

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by slowmover12
The afternoons are not the same without Rush. There’s an emptiness felt by millions without him. I wish he had left a worthy successor.

I agree.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ringman

Simple but true statement. He was such a great loss.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There'll never be another Rush, but who's taken his spot?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Poor Elksucker.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Poor Elksucker.

Exactly.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mikieb

My day stops at the same time.

But for entirely different reasons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

sadly so.

I would love to hear his view these days...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rush was Kriptonite to liberals. He gave a voice to the vast majority of Americans that are Patriots. He cut through the leftist lies and explained the truth in layman terms. He was generous beyond belief. He redefined what a radio host should be and created new ways to stay on the air through great personal agony and health issues. He not only rose to the top but carried a new generation of fellow hosts with him. I listened to him through it all. He was a great loss to the American listening public and to me personally. I do not know if his show is continuing with guest hosts but I hope it is. WBAP abandoned it in favor of Dan Bongino and he will never be able to fill the void Rush left. There are no stations around my part of the wilderness that carried his program after his tragic death.

We are diminished.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can only imagine what Rush Limbaugh could have done with all the raw material provided to him by our current administration. That would fall into the " You can't even make this stuff up" category. Rush would have had a field day with these incompetent morons, although Dan Bongino is doing pretty good on his syndicated radio show with his criticism. I like how he refers to Biden as the "PINO", ( President In Name Only).

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by slowmover12

I agree.

Same here.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
America should be united and blowing a gasket.
And yet, here we are.....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 3,072 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,207
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.