Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I don't know how many Americans are fully aware of the new alliance between the Australia, the US and UK or for short AUKUS . The other two Anglosphere countries, Canada and New Zealand are no involved. For NX nuclear is the reason and perhaps with Canada it is the French connection.

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge. I think in both cases America does not want this island in Asian hands. The reason I think Australia is a passenger is because the Labor party opposition gave immediate support as did the media who supports Labor. One normally expect Labor and their media mates to come out totally against it.

I think America is reading the situation that China is a big problem. Before this was announced last week I thought with the Democrats in office that China might test the water by having a go at Taiwan. However, after late week I think China will have a rethink.

One thing for sure and that is if there is war then all the woke BS and climate change etc. will be off the agenda

Last edited by MikeMcGuire; 09/21/21.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
One thing is for sure - the US has never been weaker with a more feckless leadership than where we are now. That's a perfect combination for strife around the globe.

Brace for impact.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Yes.

I think the hot point is Taiwan. I don't think the US military has the stomach for war with a peer. Sure they will drone goat herders for ever. They will not engage in a stand up fight with a peer.

I think the SE Asian countries and India are more afraid of China than anyone else in the world. I could see some very bad stuff happening in the area if China goes kinetic on Taiwan.

I also see a deniable bio attack by china on the horizon.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No.

But somebody can get us there in a few hot minutes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
No.

But somebody can get us there in a few hot minutes.

And it is on the cards.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There is another consideration here.

Maybe all the pointless lockdowns are in place to monitor and restrain internal foreign national travel, perhaps even to deny quislings access to nationally sensitive sites and materials.

Or it could really be about covid...who knows!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
With Biden driving the bus, who knows when it'll go off the cliff..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny enough I have more concern over biden than I ever did about President Trump.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
China has never been in a better position to get anything it wants than now. The stolen election has left America vulnerable and weak.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
China has never been in a better position to get anything it wants than now. The stolen election has left America vulnerable and weak.

Politically yes, but I am pretty sure that clown isn't calling the shots.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

Do you really believe he is driving the bus?

There is also a meeting about to start in America with the Quad .... America, Australia, India and Japan.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Weak presidents are the pathway to war.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Better get a bit more “macho” in our males before this kicks off. I never dreamed that we would be in this kind of shape. A lot of Dads really missed the mark in raising their boys.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

Do you really believe he is driving the bus?

There is also a meeting about to start in America with the Quad .... America, Australia, India and Japan.

Now we do know it is being taken seriously.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Better get a bit more “macho” in our males before this kicks off. I never dreamed that we would be in this kind of shape. A lot of Dads really missed the mark in raising their boys.

Don't sweat it, they will grow up quick.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We're more overdue for a Civil War II, here in this country, than for WW III imho.

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process.

Our enemies already have troops on the ground here. Our infrastructure will go-down in short order (via sabotage) and our cities would fall within weeks if not days.

We're in a real mess right now.

This country needs an enema.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stay in your lane, China. Joe has dibs on war with the American citizens.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SCRooster
We're more overdue for a Civil War II, here in this country, than for WW III imho.

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process.

Our enemies already have troops on the ground here. Our infrastructure will go-down in short order (via sabotage) and our cities would fall within weeks if not days.

We're in a real mess right now.

This country needs an enema.

Australia is the same. Probably England is the same. Churchill and General Bernard Montgomery would roll over in their graves if they saw England.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We haven't been in a real peer-peer war in a long time. I don't think the by and large Americans have the stomach for large numbers of casualties unless it is for national survival. If we go to blows over Taiwan, if an American Carrier or two go to the bottom of the ocean we will pull back.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
Yes.

I think the hot point is Taiwan. I don't think the US military has the stomach for war with a peer. Sure they will drone goat herders for ever. They will not engage in a stand up fight with a peer.

I think the SE Asian countries and India are more afraid of China than anyone else in the world. I could see some very bad stuff happening in the area if China goes kinetic on Taiwan.

I also see a deniable bio attack by china on the horizon.
Yes. The first one worked quite well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

620 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,308
Posts18,449,130
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.