-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil and thankful and proud
For man's been endowed with a mushroom shaped cloud.
And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.

The Merry Minuet
Kingston Trio

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Give china 20 to 30 years to build up a force projection military sea and air from afghan minerals and ores.
Throw in earth orbit domination.
World wide economic dependence on them

Continuing Weak american gov thru election fraud.

They aint gotta fire a [bleep] shot and just blow off bad letters sent to them as check the block dog and pony schit.

They play the long game 10 25 50 100 yrs forward thinking.
We dont.......

They sat and waited for 20 plus years knowing they would eventually have access to afghan schit with a gov ready to play.

The globalist are happy with their investments.
Win win for em.
Their lifestyles wont change while they are still O2 users.

All this schit has been mulled over thru dominoe thinking by the chinese and globalist since nixon,s visit.
Most favored nation trade status for the bucketheads have allowed all involved to plan even more.
The world is dependent on china....

Neither side aint gotta fire a ww3 shot.
Just have brushfire conflicts to make bank and refine wpns develoment.
Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex.

The chinese run the show, and have a weak figure head in Joey to exploit.
Joey gets his instructions and gets his fame.

Honk for Joey.........

Last edited by renegade50; 09/21/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Schitt......

The chinese could shut down their exports for 1 month to teach the planet a quick lesson again. just like they did with C19.

They could shut it down for a year and NGAF about their economic suffering internally.
Provide for their .gov and military.
And DGAF about 100 to 200 million of their peasants starving to death if it came to that.
Just to teach the world a really hard lesson.

And throw all the bad check the block letters sent them in the circular file.

Honk for Joey.......

Last edited by renegade50; 09/21/21.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by renegade50
Schitt......

The chinese could shut down their exports for 1 month to teach the planet a quick lesson again. just like they did with C19.

They could shut it down for a year and NGAF about their economic suffering internally.
Provide for their .gov and military.
And DGAF about 100 to 200 million of their peasants starving to death if it came to that.
Just to teach the world a really hard lesson.

And throw all the bad check the block letters sent them in the circular file.

Honk for Joey.......

Yep.

Even better, they (China) could just tell everyone they’ll only be accepting the Chinese Yuan for future payments on goods/services. Where else you gonna buy a radio/TV/toilet brush, these days???

BOOM! The Yuan is the new “world reserve currency”, China controls what it’s worth, and the world can’t buy CRAP without having China manufacture them something, and paying them to do it...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Joe may just surrender without a shot... Who is to stop him? The media?

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We’ve been in it for years, waged on an economic and digital front.
If it ever escalated to a shooting confrontation it could be over in minutes.
If an adversary like China felt they were pushed in a corner they would use overwhelming nuclear force to crush any response. And probably with help from North Korea and Iran.
I get the feeling that China is about to run roughshod over the whole world.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
We’ve been in it for years, waged on an economic and digital front.
If it ever escalated to a shooting confrontation it could be over in minutes.
If an adversary like China felt they were pushed in a corner they would use overwhelming nuclear force to crush any response. And probably with help from North Korea and Iran.

Would be a good bet that India will be the next economic hub that replaces China.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

Not so sure about that as the blokes in China ruling the show would get caught in mushroom clouds. China would be well aware of the joint defence facility at Pine Gap in central Australia and that anything launched from China or North Korea causes the alarm bell to go off. If their first target was Pine Gap then that message would instantly get to America.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My only question is -
Which will come first, WWIII or The American Civil War, Part 2.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
My view is Australia is a passenger

I don't view Australia as a passenger, passengers just go along for the ride. Australia is more of a player in my book, I know that I'd rather stand shoulder to shoulder with an aussie than most others as their reputation for fighting is better than most.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The military is always ready to fight the last war is the e saying. What will the next one be?
Remember the last war the US won was ww2. Ever since th rules of engagement have become more restrictive. Right up to now having a green eco friendly mindset.

We luddites can't envision the future very well. Even with no stomach for doing it we think of the effectiveness of Shernan, Bill Anderson, even Stalin.

There shoild be an arms agreenent limiting everyone to muzzle loading rifles, napoleon howitzers, and horses. JI won't be the bastard out there getting shot at

Last edited by kennyd; 09/21/21.
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I don't view Australia as a passenger, passengers just go along for the ride. Australia is more of a player in my book, I know that I'd rather stand shoulder to shoulder with an aussie than most others as their reputation for fighting is better than most.

What I am saying is Australia was not the driver for this alliance but of course extremely happy about it. The UK also a big driver and especially with them wanting to trade in the Pacific instead of the EU. I find the whole thing very similar to when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia in WWII.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I don't know how many Americans are fully aware of the new alliance between the Australia, the US and UK or for short AUKUS . The other two Anglosphere countries, Canada and New Zealand are no involved. For NX nuclear is the reason and perhaps with Canada it is the French connection.

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge. I think in both cases America does not want this island in Asian hands. The reason I think Australia is a passenger is because the Labor party opposition gave immediate support as did the media who supports Labor. One normally expect Labor and their media mates to come out totally against it.

I think America is reading the situation that China is a big problem. Before this was announced last week I thought with the Democrats in office that China might test the water by having a go at Taiwan. However, after late week I think China will have a rethink.

One thing for sure and that is if there is war then all the woke BS and climate change etc. will be off the agenda

No. We are in WW3. Atypical warfare.

Its Trump and the US Patriots and special ops of the military under civilion control, with Space Force, against the NWO. Our allies include Saudi Arabia and a couple more nations whose leaders are nationslists (though not patently obvious) and working behind the scenes to overthrow the satanic Bolshevik cabal control.

Never let the MSM make you forget the words of C_A director WB Casey, 1981, re their work being to make all we believe to be incorrect, or the words of David Rockefeller, which social media has of late started hiding, re the press and media helping them hide their plans for world domination.

Their top evidence visible is the WEF and Davos group headed by Klaus Schwab who is behind Tuckers pushing of Tulsi Gabberd and Ingrahams and Faulkners pushing Dan Crenshaw on us. Schwab is behind the success of Zuckerberg, Bezos, David Rothschild.

The NWO is behind the Wuhan Flu and world wide electioneering.

Biteme, Hilry, Piglosi and Zero are their foot soldiers.

Too often we follow the bouncy ball, rather than deduce who threw it.

As Khrushchev said, destruction from within is their plan. Then they can dispose of us as they wish.
Trump is forcing their hand early with this more pathological Delta variant Gates predicted a year ago, though he didnt name it, when he said the COVID-19 then wasnt bad but the next one coming would get everyones attention.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Give china 20 to 30 years to build up a force projection military sea and air from afghan minerals and ores.

They aint gotta fire a [bleep] shot and just blow off bad letters sent to them as check the block dog and pony schit.

We dont.......

They sat and waited for 20 plus years knowing they would eventually have access to afghan schit with a gov ready to play.

Win win for em.

All this schit has been mulled over thru dominoe thinking by the chinese and globalist since nixon,s visit.
Most favored nation trade status for the bucketheads have allowed all involved to plan even more.

Honk for Joey.........

Well, thats the plan. They just didnt count on running into the Man.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

What I am saying is Australia was not the driver for this alliance but of course extremely happy about it. The UK also a big driver and especially with them wanting to trade in the Pacific instead of the EU. I find the whole thing very similar to when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia in WWII.

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO. Its unbelievable, as has our new deep state enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

They are the ones who aligned with Chyna to destroy Trump and seat the NWO darling Hillary.

Clue: Remember the Ds saying that Russia and Putin were our most dangerous enemy and she said she would shoot Putins jets from the sky over Syria?

Mutual survival has a way of making strange bedfellows

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our military leadership would really have to improve to even be considered feckless. Milley happily commits treason with the Chinese because he was afraid of what Trump would do, but he happily kisses Biden's ass. SecDef is too busy making sure we get rid of "domestic terrorists" to do his job, congress is nothing but a big joke being led by wannabe Tyrants. We really are going down the tubes quickly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO its unbelievable, as has our new enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

Have you ever considered just stepping back and holding your breath for a bit and reconsidering some of the shit you come out with?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
Our military leadership would really have to improve to even be considered feckless. Milley happily commits treason with the Chinese because he was afraid of what Trump would do, but he happily kisses Biden's ass. SecDef is too busy making sure we get rid of "domestic terrorists" to do his job, congress is nothing but a big joke being led by wannabe Tyrants. We really are going down the tubes quickly.

Im not talking about military leadership and Trump and the patriots arent depending on it.

Watch much MSM? Demoralized a bit? Still following that bouncy ball? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

We dont.......

Win win for em.

Honk for Joey.........

What you say makes sense, but success breeds overconfidence and impatience. They have been very successful in their plans. They will become more aggressive and the timeline will accelerate. This is exactly what happened in the years before Hitler's invasion of Poland. The US is projecting geopolitical weakness.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO its unbelievable, as has our new enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

Have you ever considered just stepping back and holding your breath for a bit and reconsidering some of the shit you come out with?

It is written, "The ways of the wise seem strange to fools."

You depend on things you see. I depend on things unseen.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (41rem, 300_savage, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,444 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,438
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.