Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

Yeah!

Same as those Catholics!

All hearsay!

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Tell a lie often enough! Edk

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Hastings
Homos attracted to teenage boys is very common. The priesthood and the Boy Scouts would attract those ''men''. I'm sure there is truth to some of these claims. I was a Boy Scout in the mid-60s and our leaders were the fathers of scouts and most were WW2 veterans. The worst I remember was a little bit of semi-dirty joke telling by one of the adults.

I've read that it has been estimated by experts to be as high as 4% of the population (the portion with pedophilia, that is sexual feelings toward children, not necessarily acts of abuse). If that is so, in a group of 100, leaders would have four (probably unknown) persons that they've got to be concerned with avoiding temptation, and the other 96 to maintain accountability to prevent false accusations. Suppose a group or church of 100 people has a few. It's probable those few will be among the portion attracted to the things involving kids.

Whether it's homos or greedy ambulance chasers, we've got to look out. Background checks aren't enough because they don't predict behavior of people that haven't previously offended. They're also costly and often not re-checked for years.

FWIW, I've never been LDS or BSA, was never abused, not acquainted with anyone who was, nor am I the supposed 4%. I do have children and I volunteer. There are big organizations like 4-H, medium ones like AWANA, and small ones like the local church or the local martial arts gym. Most groups have strict CPP's, but some like my kid's guitar teacher do not. Most parents would leave their kids alone with him, but I always stayed. I learned more about guitar that way. Where there are strict CPP's, they're not always followed strictly. They often require "two adults" but when there's a shortage of volunteers, I've been alone in a room with kids (a group) and a security camera instead of another adult. I wonder if one day we'll be wearing body cams.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

You know the Spartan culture was based on pederasty? When you say that, you're identifying with homos, f ags and boy abusers like Leonidas.

Last edited by Western_Juniper; 09/21/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

You know the Spartan culture was based on pederasty? When you say that, you're identifying with homos, f ags and boy abusers like Leonidas.

FUQK The Fuqk Off F A G G O T.

I use in reference to 2nd Amendment Rights. BUT YOUR NOT THAT SMART.

Your the one that seems most interested in Pedophilia.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/21/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Are you and Happy Camper related??? You both seem very fixated on homosexuality and pedophilia.

Does thou protest to much…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Are you and Happy Camper related??? You both seem very fixated on homosexuality and pedophilia.

Probably one and the same.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

That would not surprise me one bit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Or ElkLier AKA ElkTurdBurglar.

He hasn’t showed his Cowardly face since he got roughed up this weekend.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Ole Cockwomble91 posted about 2 hours ago on the SARS thread. Captain cut and paste is never far away…

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Ole Cockwomble91 posted about 2 hours ago on the SARS thread. Captain cut and paste is never far away…

LOL. He’s a real slow learner.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!!
Defamation of Character suit from postings on 24hr.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Lol!!!!
Defamation of Character suit from postings on 24hr.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

That’s no schiit…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

"The dumb ass speaking with man's voice."..

I've been on the same page with you on a lot of issues.
Look Jack, I posted one sermon recently AGAINST crossdressing freaks. It would have been the last sermon I posted on queers but Your best buddies went crazy defensive and trolled more than I ever saw. Maybe YOU are for the Drag Queen Story Hour crap, but I can stand with the Lord against it AND you if that's the side you want to take chlinstructor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

I've been on the same page with you on a lot of issues.
Look Jack, I posted one sermon recently AGAINST crossdressing freaks. It would have been the last sermon I posted on queers but Your best buddies went crazy defensive and trolled more than I ever saw. Maybe YOU are for the Drag Queen Story Hour crap, but I can stand with the Lord against it AND you if that's the side you want to take chlinstructor.

LOL. 🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hatari: " That would be 2000 in every state, and the parents never got wind of it and no "scout leaders' were every taken out behind the barn and got the crap beat out of them for diddling boys? Come on!"

Thank you. Almost every kid in Boy Scouts with me had a father who fought in WW2. If a man in 1964 found out that the troop leader had raped his son, that man would show up at the next Scout meeting and drag that pervert into the parking lot, and beat the hell out of him. And, probably would not be touched by local cops they would give him a medal.

As I said, just last year these shyster law firms were running ads on tv, that if you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies, you had until, I think it was last December, to get in your claim.
They are going to make allegations of something that might have happened 50 years ago. The Scout leader has probably already passed away. There are no videotapes and no forensic evidence. All the guy has to do is to prove that he actually was in the Boy Scouts, and if he can't remember the name of the troop leader, I'm sure the lawyers can look that up for him.

No witnesses, no evidence, and yet these lawyers can collect millions on an unprovable claim. Our civil court system is screwed up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was in the cub scouts in 1961 and 1962.
I was the victim of boredom, doing arts and crafts on a plywood table in the den mother's garage.
Is there a fund for that?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
[quote=chlinstructor]

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

BUT YOUR NOT THAT SMART.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=chlinstructor]

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

BUT YOUR NOT THAT SMART.

LOL

That you ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkSlayer Liar ???

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

This.

+1

Ted
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (405joe, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 16 invisible), 1,356 guests, and 669 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.