Campfire Regular
W
Tweeted out by FBI a few minutes ago.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
sorry this young girl is dead but why the fascination over this? women and men are abused every day and some die. what am I missing? Slow Joe diversion?

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trail cam near Baker, Florida captured this guy that looks a lot like the boyfriend on the run.
[img]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa...jpeg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1536[/img]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This case is fascinating to me and I have been following it closely. That boyfriend is the Most Wanted man in America. What, a healthy 22 year old girl had a heart attack and died in Grand Teton Park? I don't think so.

This boy got a lot of 'splainin to do.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bet he offs himself.

The way life should be.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think alot of us knew this would be the outcome,(sadly)

I really hope they get him before he takes the easy way out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I hope he does! Save the taxpayers a lot of money!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
sorry this young girl is dead but why the fascination over this? women and men are abused every day and some die. what am I missing? Slow Joe diversion?

Cases like this have always tugged at America's heart strings and been centerstage on the news. Nothing different this time.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wouldn't trust the FIB to determine if the body was even human.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

^^^^Agree^^^^ what is the story here? Faux has run this on their webpage for the last 6 days at least...front and center, big boldface headlines. Meanwhile the wheels are wobbling and ready to fall off Uncle Sam's wagon in every part of the globe. China teetering on a world class financial crisis with Evergrande and making noisy military moves, North Korea, France throwing a hissy fit,Supreme court dodging every question they can, more crooked election dirt every day, FBI and DOJ malfeasance....on and on. The biggest story of the year? Husband murders wife.
Journalism is dead...dee, ee, dee, ded.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by flintlocke

^^^^Agree^^^^ what is the story here? Faux has run this on their webpage for the last 6 days at least...front and center, big boldface headlines. Meanwhile the wheels are wobbling and ready to fall off Uncle Sam's wagon in every part of the globe. China teetering on a world class financial crisis with Evergrande and making noisy military moves, North Korea, France throwing a hissy fit,Supreme court dodging every question they can, more crooked election dirt every day, FBI and DOJ malfeasance....on and on. The biggest story of the year? Husband murders wife.

Truth is, pictures of Hot Dead Girl sells more adds than all the important things you mentioned.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/21/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by flintlocke

True this pictures of Hot Dead Girl sells more adds than all the important things you mentioned.

Yep and our Founders understood this about human nature. They wanted no part of a democracy which tends to favor sensationalism.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'd want a 2nd and 3rd opinion!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trail cam near Baker, Florida captured this guy that looks a lot like the boyfriend on the run.
[img]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa...jpeg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1536[/img]

Looks like he is taking the overland route avoiding highways and roads.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Smokescreen. Democrats and media trying to get your mind off Biden’s screwups. 10,000 plus third world invaders at the border. American citizens abandoned in Afghanistan. Covid lock downs. Stolen elections. Treason by Miley.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Smokescreen. Democrats and media trying to get your mind off Biden’s screwups. 10,000 plus third world invaders at the border. American citizens abandoned in Afghanistan. Covid lock downs. Stolen elections. Treason by Miley.
Hasbeen

Exactly, this story is a convenient distraction.

MURDER WITH IMPUNITY
Out of 54,868 homicides in 55 cities over the past decade,
50 percent did not result in
an arrest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/investigations/unsolved-homicide-database/

Where's the outrage over this?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Just heard s few ago on Dennis Prager radio the depressed ex-fiance was pictured on a guys trail camera headed into the Fl Swamps with a big backpack on.

Humm. I wonder if mom and dad helped him pack.

I guess he didnt love blondie as much as he professed. Now that the nookie is gone hes able to strike out on his own.

I wonder if he brought much mosquito repellent. Big foil lined tarp to cover with or the helicopter IR devices will locate him.

I guess i was right in thinking hes too chickenschiett to off himself. Surley must be a dimocrap. Well, he'll probably get plenty of sex in jail. Free color tv and food on our dime.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Hasbeen

12,000 plus with another 10,000 soon to arrive from what Monkey Werx Sitrep said on their U tube video today.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How many more members are going to take the time and care enough to post to tell us all they don’t care?

MAGA
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Maybe she died of Covid?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
672 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.