Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dont give 2 schits if your for or against.... still say if youre gonna get it this is the one. Call me biased since I got this one, but I got the schits of only hearing about fückin Pfizer and Moderna....

"Johnson & Johnson Announces Real-World Evidence and Phase 3 Data Confirming Strong and Long-Lasting Protection of Single-Shot COVID-19 Vaccine in the U.S.

Additional data show a booster increases protection
94 percent protection in the U.S. with booster given at two months
Four-fold increase in antibodies when given at two months
12-fold increase in antibodies when booster given at six months"

J&J Press Release 9/21/21

"Booster shot at two months provided 94 percent protection against COVID-19 in the U.S.
The Phase 3 ENSEMBLE 2 study showed that another shot of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine given 56 days after the first provided:

100 percent protection (CI, 33%-100%) against severe/critical COVID-19 – at least 14 days post-final vaccination.
75 percent protection against symptomatic (moderate to severe/critical) COVID-19 globally (CI, 55%-87%).
94 percent protection against symptomatic (moderate to severe/critical) COVID-19 in the U.S. (CI, 58%-100%).
When a booster of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine was given two months after the first shot, antibody levels rose to four to six times higher than observed after the single shot.

Booster shot at six months provided 12-fold increase in antibodies

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Do you feel better.......?

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Do you feel better.......?

Feel no different.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That’s it, I’m convinced.
Where’s the line start for one of these miracles of modern science?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meebe, but how does it affect your immune system long term? Do the specific antibodies of the Jensen 'vaccination' work to overpower you're natural, broad spectrum antibodies?

What complications and side effects have been reported? Has there been an increase in ovarian cancer, heart attacks, deaths?

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/21/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I’m being forced to get the vax. It will be this one or none at all.

Wife want’s me to go ahead and retire and take my pension and 401K. I’m still to young IMO, so I have a decision to make.

I will not cut off my nose to spite my face……

Before long any Doctors office or Dentist office will require proof of vaccination. Medicare or Medicaid will require it too….just give it time. We still have 3 more years of this administration bulls shiit to put up with.

Last edited by MarkWV; 09/21/21.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Meebe, but how does it affect your immune system long term? Do the specific antibodies of the Jensen 'vaccination' work to overpower you're natural, broad spectrum antibodies?

Dont know. Chance I felt the need to take. With Hashimoto's and Psoriasis pretty sure my immune system is already jacked.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
One of the many F'ups of this deal:
The 2nd shot needs to be 2-3 months after, not one.

FJB & FJT
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarkWV
I’m being forced to get the vax. It will be this one or none at all.

Wife want’s me to go ahead and retire and take my pension and 401K. I’m still to young IMO, so I have a decision to make.

I will not cut off my nose to spite my face……

Before long and Doctors office or Dentist office will require proof of vaccination. Medicare or Medicaid will require it too….just give it time. We still have 3 more years of this administration bulls shiit to put up with.

I get you...but at the same time I dont. NO ONE can force you to get the vaxx. Period. If money/retirement is the only reason you get it, I personally dont think its a good decision. But I dont pay your bills. Wish you the best though, seriously.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MarkWV: I'd be seriously inclined to take that retirement and pension. You can then find another job with a non-commie employer, you could consult, or maybe even start a business of your own. You have no way of knowing if that pension will even be there for you in the future.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/21/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford

"When a booster of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine was given six months after the single shot, antibody levels increased nine-fold one week after the booster and continued to climb to 12-fold higher four weeks after the booster. All rises were irrespective of age."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by pahick

"When a booster of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine was given six months after the single shot, antibody levels increased nine-fold one week after the booster and continued to climb to 12-fold higher four weeks after the booster. All rises were irrespective of age."

Which gets one 'at or near' the natural antibodies level.

FJB & FJT
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thats the trend ive been reading...with Pfizer and Moderna their efficacy starts high and drops off, fairly rapidly in some studies. With J&J their #'s start lower but keep climbing. The last study IIRC stated at 8 months J&J was still trending upward.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Which gets one 'at or near' the natural antibodies level.

You tell me?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It's been damn good for revenue. It's interesting how fear negates "Follow the money".

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think "Janssen Vaxx" is a character in Star Wars...

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It's been damn good for revenue. It's interesting how fear negates "Follow the money".

It does for a lot. I said all along I dont care who gets and who dont. If the vaxx works why should I worry if you got it or not?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That's the one I got back in March. Injection site soreness and felt a little off a couple days later. I went for real virus. MRNA has been around since the 90s but from what I've read it hasn't been widely used. No booster.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bucktail
That's the one I got back in March. Injection site soreness and felt a little off a couple days later. I went for real virus. MRNA has been around since the 90s but from what I've read it hasn't been widely used. No booster.

I never felt the shot. Had 3 days of flu like symptoms. 2nd day the injection site was "hard" and hot but no pain at all. Buddy at work and his wife who got it his arm was sore for a week, she was vomiting for 2 days. Everyone reacts differently I guess.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If you use a drug maker's press release and their "data" to bolster your choice of jab... you might just be a covtard.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 16Racing, 59 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.