Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Better get a bit more “macho” in our males before this kicks off. I never dreamed that we would be in this kind of shape. A lot of Dads really missed the mark in raising their boys.

That's what Xi said a couple weeks ago. The Chinese call them "niang pao" or "sissy boys" -- the effeminate boy idols characteristic of K-pop.

Sep. 2, 2021 BEIJING (AP) — China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

President Xi Jinping has called for a “national rejuvenation,” with tighter Communist Party control of business, education, culture and religion. ...Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

Originally Posted by SCRooster
We're more overdue for a Civil War II, here in this country, than for WW III imho.

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process....

Hostile foreign action has a high probability of deferring civil dischord substantially. December 7th for example. If widespread domestic civil violence erupts, it may be too late and it could indeed create an opening for hostilities from a foreign power. On the other hand, if violent hostility is initated by a foreign power first, domestic greivances are likely to be set aside. Anyone looking to consolidate power is aware of this and, speculatively, could be looking for such an opportunity. It's also widely regarded as a panacea for economic dilemmas.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Schitt......

The chinese could shut down their exports for 1 month to teach the planet a quick lesson again. just like they did with C19.

They could shut it down for a year and NGAF about their economic suffering internally.
Provide for their .gov and military.
And DGAF about 100 to 200 million of their peasants starving to death if it came to that.
Just to teach the world a really hard lesson.

And throw all the bad check the block letters sent them in the circular file.

Honk for Joey.......

Tried to explain that line of thought to my wonderful wife this evening when a story was on the news about China moving into A-stan. She didn't seem to think there was much difference between us inflicting a few civilian casualties and what the Chinese could decide to do if they get a foothold there.

Your thoughts about CCP shutting down the world economy, even at a loss of a couple of hundred MILLION of their citizens slaves is spot on. If it was for the good of the Party, they'd do anything and justify it as such.

Honk for Joey................ha ha............scheidt just throw that guy a handful of pennies.............he's about as useful to the American public as the guy on the streetcorner anyway.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think we are closer to C W II.

Questions ? ? ?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WW3 already happened my friend .It lasted only a few months and you lost. A disease which was less likely to kill you than being fat was used to overwrite free country constitutions and wipe middle class futures out. China, france, Australias sabre rattling is just monster of the week crap to keep folks distracted. They are all still doing business. They put on a show in the media , drum up arms sales, and wine and dine each other in the board room.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Here is what I see happening. First Australia will lease 2 or more Nuclear Subs from the USA until there own can be built. Biden will make a deal with the French to pay for and Sell at least 2 of the French Subs.

Maybe Australia will still get them. Plus we will make a Aircraft deal with France to buy there Fighter Jets and sell or give to someone like Taiwian. Japan has built 2 small carriers and may now build a large one.

Plus they will up there anti Missile defense even more. Like Iron Dome. By the way we are building the Iron dome missiles in the USA right now and the USA Army has 2 Air Defense Bn ready with Iron Dome Missiles.

South Korea is building one Aircraft carrier. Indian has 2 small carriers and one large being built. England has sent there new carrier to the South China Sea for 5 years. All these Carriers except India will have F35 Fighters,

Making big dollars for the USA. This build up it to keep the South China Sea free to naval passage, and the Taiwian strait passage free. Taiwain will get new jet fighters and many other military up grades. Many countries in

Europe are buying the F35, we will sell thousands and they will be around for years. But we do need to get the Freedom Class Coastal Ship problem fixed. At least 4 have been built but the Combinng gear way down

in the bottom of the ships keeps going out under max powder. Only 2 of the 4 have tryed to deploy and they have both been towed in. the Builder Lockheed Martin still has 8 being built. They will have to have the Combing gear replaced

Before being finished. Theses ship cost over 362 million each. The Navy want to put the four into the moth ball fleet. Anyway Biden is trying to line up all of Asia against the Chinese, something Trump did not want to do. Time will tell.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If China make a move for Taiwan the Americans will have to respond in extremely strong way. South East Asia is the most important region in the world. If Americans do not save Taiwan they will have to exit that region and leave it to the Chinese which they can not afford to do. Failure to respond would result in loss of Japan, South Korea,.......from list of very important American allies. This would lead to complete American collapse. Realizing that Americans can not be present in force everywhere the elite leadership are vacating unimportant regions: Afghanistan, Eastern Europe,......to focus on the Chinese threat. China is the greatest threat to USA since Britain around the time of American War of Independence. Every American President will play politics with Chinese because American Corporations are making billions there using Chinese labor and inexpensive energy provided to China by Russian Federation.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Eat a dick Slavek.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Eat a dick Slavek.

I am going to eat hungarian salami, swiss, lettuce, tomato sandwich on fresh kaiser roll and wash it down with fine Pilsner beer. Give up, you can not defeat me.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Add a fresh cat turd to your sandwich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
I don't know how many Americans are fully aware of the new alliance between the Australia, the US and UK or for short AUKUS . The other two Anglosphere countries, Canada and New Zealand are no involved. For NX nuclear is the reason and perhaps with Canada it is the French connection.

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge. I think in both cases America does not want this island in Asian hands. The reason I think Australia is a passenger is because the Labor party opposition gave immediate support as did the media who supports Labor. One normally expect Labor and their media mates to come out totally against it.

I think America is reading the situation that China is a big problem. Before this was announced last week I thought with the Democrats in office that China might test the water by having a go at Taiwan. However, after late week I think China will have a rethink.

One thing for sure and that is if there is war then all the woke BS and climate change etc. will be off the agenda

Some of us believe that China has always been a problem and will always be a problem as long as the communists run it. Especially more so since Russia has taken a back seat on the world stage because China is now the 2nd largest super power. America and the rest of the world gave them the money to do it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Don't worry, Bidet and co are making sure we are ready with maternity flight suits and solar powered flashlights and solar powered night vision gear. The Chinese have been at war with us since Bill Clinton was their man in DC. It assemetrical and they are working to destroy us from within. We should be actively working to foment rebellion within their own borders. They're busy trying to make their people as culturally homogeneous as possible while active working to divide Americans any way they can. They are in it for the long game. Our game changes every 4 years.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 09/22/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge.

I hope that we don't have a repeat of that particular scenario. MacArthur, after shamefully abandoning his command in the Phillipines, came to Australia and made more or less a complete hames of things. He staffed his command with his own cronies, with no combat experience, rather than involving Australian commanders who had been at war for a couple of years by then, and after he very nearly dropped the ball in New Guinea blamed others for his mistakes. He was a bad leader, and an incompetent one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Give china 20 to 30 years to build up a force projection military sea and air from afghan minerals and ores.
Throw in earth orbit domination.
World wide economic dependence on them

Continuing Weak american gov thru election fraud.

They aint gotta fire a [bleep] shot and just blow off bad letters sent to them as check the block dog and pony schit.

They play the long game 10 25 50 100 yrs forward thinking.
We dont.......

They sat and waited for 20 plus years knowing they would eventually have access to afghan schit with a gov ready to play.

The globalist are happy with their investments.
Win win for em.
Their lifestyles wont change while they are still O2 users.

All this schit has been mulled over thru dominoe thinking by the chinese and globalist since nixon,s visit.
Most favored nation trade status for the bucketheads have allowed all involved to plan even more.
The world is dependent on china....

Neither side aint gotta fire a ww3 shot.
Just have brushfire conflicts to make bank and refine wpns develoment.
Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex.

The chinese run the show, and have a weak figure head in Joey to exploit.
Joey gets his instructions and gets his fame.

Honk for Joey.........

Yep. Notice how the Chins waited 40 yrs while their 2 peers punched themselves out in Afghanistan, and then just walk in for all the minerals.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dan_oz

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge.

I hope that we don't have a repeat of that particular scenario. MacArthur, after shamefully abandoning his command in the Phillipines, came to Australia and made more or less a complete hames of things. He staffed his command with his own cronies, with no combat experience, rather than involving Australian commanders who had been at war for a couple of years by then, and after he very nearly dropped the ball in New Guinea blamed others for his mistakes. He was a bad leader, and an incompetent one.

Pretty much, but we needed his toys.

added. funny, I thought a hames is a part of a drought collar, around here we would have used hash...regional I suppose.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/22/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And he was still better than that cunt Blamey.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If America is face down and war was the only correct answer....Biden would rip his tampon out, suffer a stroke, and die...He’s a gutless, inept, diplomatic dipshit.

Our only hope would be for a hard core flag officer to shoot Miley in the face and take charge of what needed to be done.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
China has bases built just off shore of Australia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have to remove the #CCP chinese from the white and congress. We are already at war.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 09/22/21.
_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
what every person who loves freedom needs to do is protect their own and their neighbors if that is done then freedom will forever ring. be good to people. even if they think your being an azzhole. we have floads on our house. blue for cops and green for vets. works.

Last edited by _B78_; 09/22/21. Reason: advice
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When does a war start?

12/7/41?

Or was it FDR on 12/8?

The invasion of Poland?

The WWI even end, or just pause?

How about when one nations leaders decide to go after another
in a predatory manner? (Notice violence isn't mentioned)

China has probably had ill intent to us since the Early 50's.
Very likely since we took sides in their Revolution.
And we protect Taiwan.
A big Flu, right off their coast.

And we have been the pretty Rich Blonde Bimbo.
Happily bumbling through life not realizing Daddies fortune is dwindling.

America tries to be the world's cop.
Playing the good guy/bully.
Always puffed up that we are doing good.
We never want to think that a lot of the world doesnt see it like that.
And they either fear us, because of our power.
Or, resent that we stand in their way.

Either way, we don't put near enough effort in looking at our threats.

As a youngster, I was amazed we gave a (friendly) foreign company the power
of producing our issue handgun. But we were smart enough to make
them build a factory on our shores.

From that, we went to buying critical technological components for
our most advanced systems, from a nation anyone can see isnt a friend.

I bet we saved Thou$and$!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222ND, 16penny, 74 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.