Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I maybe a little slow but I’m wondering how you can be fully immune when the shot has never been touted for that. It is not a vaccine. Read slowly and comprehend. Edk

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
Get ready folks. This was just reported about our largest local hospital, about to be even more short staffed. Friends father was admitted to the hospital with covid a couple weekends ago, went 8 hours without seeing a dr or nurse checking on him, no cafeteria meals, nothing. No one responded to the buzzer. It wasnt until he started ripping everything off and the alarms started going was when they checked on him. He signed himself out and said he'd rather die at home.

You imagine a hospital losing almost 30% of its staff at once.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news.../93-b17e4fba-38ef-457d-b691-c49f6a55e2b1

This Delta Rona is hospitalizing people at about 2x the rate of the Original recipe. We have 1/2 the cases and about the same number of hospitalizations as the first round. They are putting people in hallways, some of it is bed space some of it is lack of personal. MT has a state law that makes any discrimination on vax status illegal, but a lot health care workers have had enough and retired or moved on out of being a hospital slaves.

About 90% of the folks in the hospital for the Rona are anti vaxers.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heres what I know and can offer. I do not know any one personally that has died from covid. I do know a couple names of people I have crossed paths with who had died, but were already dying of cancer or had a serious underlying condition. I do know a few who the vax has seem to have messed up. Friends wife got the shot, she got extremely sick and 2 days later died in her sleep. Was in perfect health and in her 30s. They officially stated it was natural causes, but never said what. Pretty obvious what happened there. One of my employees mom got her shot and has not had feeling in her hands since, been almost a month now. Sales man who is in his 30s here where I'm employed, got his shot and within 2 weeks collapsed here and does now not have use of his legs. He has been off work for a month and is in a wheel chair. His doctor has come out and stated it was directly related. 2 other friends have had heart issues and high blood pressure shortly after the shot that has stayed with them and is now requiring medication to control. Unfortunately, alot of this stuff is not being reported. The shots imo are not safe enough to be forced into the veins of every person walking this earth. Long term side effects have not been studied and we currently do not know what short term issues there are due to an agenda. Hard to know who to believe on either side, but I know what I've seen and thats what i'm going with currently.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just read an article that showed that the content of the Covid shots is related to the new 5G communications frequencies being installed world wide.

VERY Serious if true.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
So if some people are justifiably uncertain about an experimental medicine using a technology that has never been used on humans before for this virus, a medicine that bypassed all of the typical preclinical and clinical trials on animals and humans, they’re “anti vaxers”...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Scotty
I sent my wife to the hospital twice within a 36 hour period as I was unable to care for her. First time they sent her right back home. Second time she died.

Kaywoodie, I must have missed this before. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks Scotty. Much appreciated

I missed it too somehow, I’m very sorry to hear that. I’m extremely sorry for your loss! How long married?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by antlers
So if some people are justifiably uncertain about an experimental medicine using a technology that has never been used on humans before for this virus they’re “anti vaxers”...?

No...it came out that a lot just arent fully vaxxed and the shot put them in the hospital, but since they have only had 1 or both the shots and havent had the 14 days to be considered fully vaxxed....folks like you call them anitvaxxers.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
BS. My bud here is doing Regeneron.infusions in his county hospital branch, which he opened, on covid sick of which most are fully vaxed.

Dr Harvey Risch of Yale said about the same thing as did nationally famous Dr Patel from.Harvard iirc.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Here is some truth from a Federal.HHS Whistleblower

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/611172749?h=0b14e600fc" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sent my wife to the hospital twice within a 36 hour period as I was unable to care for her. First time they sent her right back home. Second time she died.

KW: First, very sorry to hear this! I've bee away for a while. So she passed from complications FROM the vaccine?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ok. Ill tell you how this went.

WHO had the PCR test sensivity set at 40 and thousands ill and not ill were found to have Covid.

The vax was to show it helped so they reduced the sensitivity to 28. Hey, vax is working. Many less showing Covid.
More jabs given.

Then the numbers started jumping, after the second vax.

Funny, now the states showing the most C are Maine, Vermont and NY.

WHO said to hold off on the 3rd jab as they wanted more unjabbed people in some states to get their vaxes AFTER the Biden mandates forced them to in order to keep their jobs.

WHO doesnt want the adverse events from.the third jab hitting the news or hospitals until after the unvaxed are jabbed.

Yep, they are planning to go ahead and clear the booster jabs but they dont want news of those.who.will be killed by it to scare off the unvaxed

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

WHO had the PCR test sensivity set at 40 and thousands ill and not ill were found to have Covid.

The vax was to show it helped so they reduced the sensitivity to 28. Hey, vax is working. Many less showing Covid.
More jabs given.

Then the numbers started jumping, after the second vax.

Funny, now the states showing the most C are Maine, Vermont and NY.

WHO said to hold off on the 3rd jab as they wanted more unjabbed people in some states to get their vaxes AFTER the Biden mandates forced them to in order to keep their jobs.

WHO doesnt want the adverse events from.the third jab hitting the news or hospitals until after the unvaxed are jabbed.

Yep, they are planning to go ahead and clear the booster jabs but they dont want news of those.who.will be killed by it to scare off the unvaxed

Makes sense

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The whole situation has become so convuluted by myths, fabrications, outright lies, and paranoia on both sides that there is no middle ground or common sense that can be applied to a discussion of it between folks of opposing viewpoints. It's really pathetic that health has been weaponized as political tool and a symbol of your political beliefs.

You said a whole bunch right there. Yeah. Spot on.

Tom

Nothing about this whole fiasco added up from day one.
Everyone needs to use their own brain and do what's best for themselves & family/loved ones.

This!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Scotty

Kaywoodie, I must have missed this before. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks Scotty. Much appreciated

I missed it too somehow, I’m very sorry to hear that. I’m extremely sorry for your loss! How long married?

Would have been 42 years, Oct 20th. Thanks for condolences guys. Jorge, she was the poster kid for comorbidities. Cardiomyopathy, cancer, diabetes, bad stroke in 2015, etc. I doubt a vaccination would have made any difference. She had an LVAD heart pump. Because the left side of heart crapped out in 2012.

I tried to do everything I could being sick myself. But it was just too late. She thought I was able to do everything like normal. Not her fault.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 09/22/21.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sen Ron Johnson reporting new Israel Covid death numbers.

76% are Vaxxed, 24% Unvaxxed.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/sen-ron-johnson-drops-some-interesting-covid-data/

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
So if some people are justifiably uncertain about an experimental medicine using a technology that has never been used on humans before for this virus, a medicine that bypassed all of the typical preclinical and clinical trials on animals and humans, they’re “anti vaxers”...?

His wife works for the local hospital, he has an agenda.
The same local hospital that was fined by the feds $24 million dollars for scamming patients and the government.
A hospital that has bought every health care facility within 120 miles and has formed a monopoly.
A hospital that has a huge labor dispute currently raging.
A hospital that under pays it's staff
CROOKS

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The vaxed and unvaxed is pure BS!!!

Example. A hospital in the state of Idaho. If you have had the J&J shot and go to the hospital you are considered unvaxed. Why? Because you have to have 2 shots. If you have had the Maderna or Pfizer shots and you go to the hospital after the second shot within the first 14 days you are also considered unvaxed.

That’s how one hospital is determining vaxed or unvaxed.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

More jabs given.

Dial-a-pandemic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
The vaxed and unvaxed is pure BS!!!

Example. A hospital in the state of Idaho. If you have had the J&J shot and go to the hospital you are considered unvaxed. Why? Because you have to have 2 shots. If you have had the Maderna or Pfizer shots and you go to the hospital after the second shot within the first 14 days you are also considered unvaxed.

That’s how one hospital is determining vaxed or unvaxed.
Furthermore on the unvaxed side you have people who didn't get the vax due to health issues. IOW, they already have one foot in the grave. They are susceptible to Covid because of their issues, not necessarily because they are unvaxxed.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sen Ron Johnson reporting new Israel Covid death numbers.

76% are Vaxxed, 24% Unvaxxed.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/sen-ron-johnson-drops-some-interesting-covid-data/

Israel is an interesting case study, 62% total vaccinated and 78% of the eligible which is about the highest in the world. Israel is about 3-6 months ahead of the US. But Ron Johnsons statement is out of context of the real data, imagine that. "The rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket." So the vax is about 50% effective on Delta, which we already knew.

"The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago. Most of them are over 60 years old and have comorbidities. The seriously ill patients who are unvaccinated are mostly young, healthy people whose condition deteriorated quickly.

Israel's daily average number of infections has nearly doubled in the past two weeks and has increased around tenfold since mid-July, approaching the numbers during Israel's peak in the winter. Deaths increased from five in June to at least 248 so far this month. Health officials say that currently 600 seriously ill patients are hospitalized, and they warn they cannot handle more than 1,000 serious infections at the same time."

Yes it's liberal NPR but the data cited is valid
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...matic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (44mc, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,678 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.