Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Former President George W. Bush will hold a fundraiser next month for the embattled Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., whose criticisms of former President Donald Trump have put her political career in jeopardy.

The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that Bush’s first campaign event of the 2022 midterms will be in support of Cheney. Her father, Dick Cheney, served two terms as Bush’s vice president. The fundraiser will take place in Dallas on Oct. 18.

His support of Cheney puts Bush at odds with Trump and his allies, who have targeted Cheney since she voted for his impeachment after the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Cheney has also been outspoken in pushing back against Trump’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen, repeatedly rebutting the former president’s baseless conspiracy theories. A Yahoo News/YouGov poll in August found that two-thirds of Republicans still believe the election was rigged.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w...cheney-a-top-trump-target-162108079.html

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
What a completely worthless POS traitor. As if the PATRIOT ACT weren’t bad enough now the mask has come down and he is showing his true colors hangin with the Clinton’s & Obama’s and enjoying the fruits of deep state support.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Did yall notice the liberal dig..."baseless conspiracy theories"? Thet just can't help it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Did yall notice the liberal dig..."baseless conspiracy theories"? Thet just can't help it.

Yep, they always express their opinions as a matter of fact that everyone just knows is obvious unless your a nut job.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Such as the Hunter Biden Laptop?
Those 'baseless' theories?
YAHOO may not be so big anymore but they were the early online biased news site.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Yahoo and bush, like ham and eggs. Liz couldn't beat a buffalo chip in Wyoming.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yahoo and bush, like ham and eggs. Liz couldn't beat a buffalo chip in Wyoming.

She may try and split the vote in the primary no? The wy repubs better have their act together and make sure they coordinate and not let any petty internal divisions allow her to win the in the primary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Bush Klan is playing for the Deep State team

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
What a completely worthless POS traitor. As if the PATRIOT ACT weren’t bad enough now the mask has come down and he is showing his true colors hangin with the Clinton’s & Obama’s and enjoying the fruits of deep state support.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a hard time believing the GOP leadership is this stupid. Maybe the endgame is much closer than we think.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
F U C K him and the horse he rode in on.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Bush Klan is playing for the Deep State team

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Is that Huma in the background?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by RufusG
I have a hard time believing the GOP leadership is this stupid. Maybe the endgame is much closer than we think.

Really. How can they be so blatant. I think the Bush clan never plan to run for any office again - including dogcatcher.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by RufusG

Really. How can they be so blatant. I think the Bush clan never plan to run for any office again - including dogcatcher.

Not true. GW’s Nephew is in TX. Jeb’s Dumbass little son.
He’s really fuqked up the Alamo.

I’m sure he’ll run for Gov in the next couple of Election cycles.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I may have to hold my nose and vote for a Dem but I’m planning on voting for ANYONE other than Mitchie McC. He is in the same boat pulling the same oar as Georgie Porgie.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I really would love for Trump to campaign all out in WY for another candidate just for the sole purpose of saying "fugk you Democrats, RINOs, establishment jackasses, you don't get to shove your loser candidate down our throats anymore." And set a precedent that Bush has no say in anything anymore. Go back to TX and clear brush on your farm and leave us alone.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you see the veteran of the war in Iraq call Bush a liar?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Remember HW's funeral and the secret letters? Some of those fuggers looked like they'd seen a ghost when they read them. The whole lot of them are as crooked as they come.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yep, they always express their opinions as a matter of fact that everyone just knows is obvious unless your a nut job.

Yahoo.. typical. But you're not allowed to express yours.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Bush was one of the absolute dumbest. He didn't know his left from his right. “What do I do Dick, what did Carl say I should do” What a dolt.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 39 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,511
Posts18,452,647
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.