GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't think it's normal or healthy for adults to want to spend a lot of extra time with other adult's children.

Ever.

Youth group, boy scouts, sports....none of that schit.

It takes a village......to molest.

Why are you soooo bent out of shape and defensive when I post preaching AGAINST the pot bellied bearded "ladies" who twerk at Drag Queen Story Hour???

"Out of the issues of the heart the mouth speaketh".

Your attempts to cover up with the appearance of normality now doesn't cut it big girl.

You should never be allowed around children.

You are probably on a registry somewhere anyhow.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think it's normal or healthy for adults to want to spend a lot of extra time with other adult's children.

Ever.

Why are you soooo bent out of shape and defensive when I post preaching AGAINST the pot bellied bearded "ladies" who twerk at Drag Queen Story Hour???

Your attempts to cover up with the appearance of normality now doesn't cut it big girl.

It shocked me to see a man with children in the back of his car in your posts. Your wife must be really proud of you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Ever.

It shocked me to see a man with children in the back of his car in your posts. Your wife must be really proud of you.

She is because I am a real man with children.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Y'all think you have it all figured out and that child molestation was an everyday thing in Boy Scouts. I don't agree.

What you don't seem to be able to grasp is it's the BSA's records that document thousands of cases of rape.

They are the ones that figured it out.

They called in the acused for interviews, the men admitted to their crimes, got their hands slapped and moved on to the next troop and did it again, and again.

Many were teachers and youth ministers as well as troop leaders.

The problem was the BSA hid these files, when you hide things people don't know about them.

That's the entire idea of hiding things.

They documented the evidence themselves and didn't report it to law enforcement or the people funding them with donations or the parents of other children that were coming in contact with the pedophiles their actions attracted.

That's why they are being sued and loosing every case.
That's why the law firms involved are calling out to these documented victims who's cases were swept under the BSA carpet to come forward.

It's their own evidence that convicts them.

So, that's who has it all figured out, some of us here have obviously read through the readily available files and some of us have obviously not.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Ever.

She is because I am a real man with children.

Mic drop

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ever.

The Campfire's pathological lying asshat commenting on the normality of others.
Just go away you malformed turd, you have less than zero credibility here.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr

The Campfire's pathological lying asshat commenting on the normality of others.
Just go away you malformed turd, you have less than zero credibility here.

^^^^^This

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ever.

A lot of organizations depend on volunteers to operate. Hunter Education depends almost entirely on adult volunteers to teach classes that mostly consist of teenagers and to be positive role models for generations of (mostly) safe and ethical hunters.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Ever.

A lot of organizations depend on volunteers to operate. Hunter Education depends almost entirely on adult volunteers to teach classes that mostly consist of teenagers and to be positive role models for generations of (mostly) safe and ethical hunters.

Do they help bathe each other after a long day of learning Hunters Safety?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I never heard/saw anything inappropriate in the BSA from the late 1960's to the mid-1970's over two different scout troops in the Longhorn Council.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I never heard/saw anything inappropriate in the BSA from the late 1960's to the mid-1970's over two different scout troops in the Longhorn Council.

And I was an alter boy that wasn't molested.

Must be there wasn't any hijinks since we never witnessed it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sounds like Jim's been reading some of the files.

The files are searchable by city, state, troop#, etc. If you were curious about any you were involved in.

I checked mine and there was nothing ever reported on those.
But there were some nearby, I probably attended jamboree's and other multi troop events with some of these kids and their molesters.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Lots of you guys have nostalgia clouding facts. When I was growing up, the only people weirder than the kids in scouts were the adult volunteers. I was a teen in the 80's though. I can see cub scouts, but only because of the pinewood derby...by the time you're boy scout age, you should be out hunting/fishing and chasing ass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And I was an alter boy that wasn't molested.

Must be there wasn't any hijinks since we never witnessed it.

You’re dredging up bad memories for them Jimbo. Denial isnt just a river in Egypt.

MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

Yup, years of scouting and no problems whatsoever.

There HAVE been issues in other troops, but this is all substantially exaggerated.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by akasparky

The files are searchable by city, state, troop#, etc. If you were curious about any you were involved in.

I checked mine and there was nothing ever reported on those.
But there were some nearby, I probably attended jamboree's and other multi troop events with some of these kids and their molesters.

The BSA kept files to exclude people from the org who should be excluded, and are getting screwed for it. If they'd ignored the molesters and let them hop to new troops/councils/states, BSA would be in the clear.

Last edited by Llama_Bob; 09/23/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Ever.

Not that I've seen, but I never saw adults bath with scouts either.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What was that Brad Pitt movie? Timeclockers? Clockwatchers?

MAGA
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 66 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,706
Posts18,456,843
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.