Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
UpTheBot, I got nothing against the horse paste, I just simply don't own any horses.

Really?….where’s all the horseshit that you’re constantly spewing come from then?….DBT, definitely but not all of it? It’s hard to believe that in light of the horseshit you spew and the fact that you and your other half here are a couple of complete horses asses I think you have the other better halves of yourselves permanently hidden away. 🖕😂

I'll bet that you have your bidet set up to administer the horse paste.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
"Horse paste bad......vax, booster, mask, social distancing, lockdown better"- Mouser

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
UpTheBot, I got nothing against the horse paste, I just simply don't own any horses.

Really?….where’s all the horseshit that you’re constantly spewing come from then?….DBT, definitely but not all of it? It’s hard to believe that in light of the horseshit you spew and the fact that you and your other half here are a couple of complete horses asses I think you have the other better halves of yourselves permanently hidden away. 🖕😂

Oh, look the baby fell out of its cradle and pooped its nappy again.

Cry a little louder Sweetie, mommy will attend to your needs.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by ribka
[quote=mauserand9mm]Ultimately most of us are just sitting and watching, but we will respond when comments are made by others - generally from those in the US in the general HC forum.

We see the news, have a few choice words and then move on. I don't see any long term threatening situations developing - it'll blow over to some extent. Maybe we are too laid back and don't worry enough?

Kind of like your gun confiscation? lol. That was pretty laid back

Unfortunately there are enough useful idiots in Australia now that the changes wi e permanent.

About as laid back as the time you marched on Washington with all your mates brandishing arms to remedy the stolen election, and that time you held off all those federal troops that were shutting down the businesses because of covid...then there is the time you single handily held of all those Haitians with your AR15.

There were no armed protesters in on the J6 minor riot in which the capital police murdered two women. However the incident proved a couple of things and set our country into severe division. It proved we are on the edge of armed insurrection. That our government is acting as yours is. The difference being the government still fears our AR15's. Your neck is under the sword "subject".

Last edited by rickt300; 02/27/23.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And with a senile president nominally in charge of your nation, what did your protest achieve? Are you willing to take on the military in a civil war you can't win, destroying lives and families?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How many times have “you guys” taken on the largest military and navy in the world and won? Our guys were civilians with squirrel guns but they had something that you never will….they had BALLS. Our history is replete with examples of men with GRIT standing up to tyrants and determining THEIR destiny for THEMSELVES…..again a completely foreign concept to you.

When, and God forbid if, the time comes that war is necessary WE, not you, will be forced to make that unimaginable decision. WE still possess the ability to defend ourselves because WE have not willingly surrendered our arms. We also haven’t surrendered the mindset necessary to prevail. We won’t be fighting our military anyway because of the unwavering prohibitions against them but even if they were co-opted into illegally participating in a military action on our soil there would be a HUGE defection rate with a lot of specialized equipment being virtually unusable due to no men to fly or fill those roles.

Whatever the case may be the reality is just by the tone and tenor of your responses here that you’ve already capitulated. I don’t fault you for having the defeatist attitude of a loser as I’m sure that you have extensive experience with such things…..it’s really all you know. It’s a foreign concept that I can’t wrap my head around since I don’t see anything except victory being the outcome for us.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How many times have “you guys” taken on the largest military and navy in the world and won? Our guys were civilians with squirrel guns but they had something that you never will….they had BALLS. Our history is replete with examples of men with GRIT standing up to tyrants and determining THEIR destiny for THEMSELVES…..again a completely foreign concept to you.

When, and God forbid if, the time comes that war is necessary WE, not you, will be forced to make that unimaginable decision. WE still possess the ability to defend ourselves because WE have not willingly surrendered our arms. We also haven’t surrendered the mindset necessary to prevail. We won’t be fighting our military anyway because of the unwavering prohibitions against them but even if they were co-opted into illegally participating in a military action on our soil there would be a HUGE defection rate with a lot of specialized equipment being virtually unusable due to no men to fly or fill those roles.

Whatever the case may be the reality is just by the tone and tenor of your responses here that you’ve already capitulated. I don’t fault you for having the defeatist attitude of a loser as I’m sure that you have extensive experience with such things…..it’s really all you know. It’s a foreign concept that I can’t wrap my head around since I don’t see anything except victory being the outcome for us.

The Koreans and Vietnamese walked all over you guys, China would easily do the same, starting with balloons. Go back to the comfort of your bidet and Cottonelle cry-baby.

Lucky for you China has heavy investment in the US - they already own you bitches.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ace imagines himself to be a real Ace, Captain Courageous himself, the poor little Tyke.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The Koreans and Vietnamese walked all over you guys, China would easily do the same, starting with balloons. Go back to the comfort of your bidet and Cottonelle cry-baby.

Lucky for you China has heavy investment in the US - they already own you bitches.

You do realise that our lot were there for both of those, and will be there for the next?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You do realise that our lot were there for both of those, and will be there for the next?

Yep, but Aces doesn't - he can single handedly take on anyone, and conveniently ignores all the help that might come his way. Overstated confidence and ignorance goes a long way in the empty heads of the blowhards.

Well?
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Any new developments?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Any new developments?

Nah...a couple of your lot seem to still be trolling for a bit of stray arse.

Probably hard up and desperate.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Any new developments?

Nah...a couple of your lot seem to still be trolling for a bit of stray arse.

Probably hard up and desperate.

Keep that upper lip stiff.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Its amazing his lack of basic Australian history. Covid ate his brain lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
And with a senile president nominally in charge of your nation, what did your protest achieve? Are you willing to take on the military in a civil war you can't win, destroying lives and families?

If I remember you were a cowardly beta idiot hiding under your bed during covid lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Its amazing his lack of basic Australian history. Covid ate his brain lol

Lolol…it’s easy enough to ignore their ignorance but every once in a while it’s funny as hell to throw them a bone and watch them snarl and fight over which one gets to show their Lilly white asses and yellow bellies to the campfire collective. 😂

I don’t know what we would’ve done without the help of Australia in our War of Independence. Our history books are replete with examples of Australian bravery during the battle of Fort Ticonderoga or how important they were with General Washington while crossing the Potomac. 😂

It’s a textbook case of cognitive dissonance….. or complete retardation, that informs the trembling Australian cuck that without him America wouldn’t exist. We here in the USA depend upon the contributions and fighting spirit of the trembling Australian cuck and we should NEVER forget that we owe Australia a big debt of gratitude for our freedom. 😂

If it wasn’t for us in the USA whatever few Caucasians survived on the island of misfit toys would be slaves to the Japanese…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You are too stupid to realise that Australia didn't exist in 1775. and that without the French you would still be English.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

If I remember you were a cowardly beta idiot hiding under your bed during covid lol

You are a liar and a coward, little fish ribka. Grow up, stop acting like a petulant child.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You are too stupid to realise that Australia didn't exist in 1775. and that without the French you would still be English.

Yep the French helped us win our independence for sure. But now it is up to you to win yours.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Living in California it is easier to relate to Australias recent more totalitarian government actions. Our governor would confiscate every firearm, tattoo barcodes & insert chips in every citizen if he could. He & aunt Nancy are sure they know better than the masses what is good for them.

Our newest actions to outlaw gasoline powered landscape equipment barely caused a ripple. Outlawing gas powered car sales has already been approved. I’m completely in favor of battery powered everything- but don’t appreciate mandates taking away the incentive to innovate & decrease costs so that actual superior products win in the marketplace.

Constitutional protections of Gun ownership & reasonable courts are the only reason the Lefty super majority hasn’t outlawed gun ownership here.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
657 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 61 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,190
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.