Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
You mean that the entire Democrat Party cannot find ten or so congressmen to stand with all the Republicans against the Squad and their terrorist pals?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
You mean that the entire Democrat Party cannot find ten or so congressmen to stand with all the Republicans against the Squad and their terrorist pals?

I’m afraid there will be more and more Islamic corksuckers in congress as time goes by.

Last edited by hanco; 09/22/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

I’m afraid there will be more and more Islamic corksuckers in congress as time goes by.

All the muzzys are electing their own. Wait till these Hatians get a foot hold. Imagine what they will vote into congress.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
During the 50s we had emigration laws that stopped communists from coming into the US. We need to do the same thing for Muslims.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think we should hold a nice, peaceful protest.

LOL
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think we need many thousands of republicans to sign up for election judge duty...and follow every ballot box from start to finish And 24/7 watch over Dominion voting machines. All this other crap people are saying here is like closing the barn door after the cows are out....we have to get two steps ahead of the communist plotters.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not sure I understood this - the US has to pay $1B for Israel’s missile defense. I sure don’t mind us supplying the stuff, but should we have to pay for it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“The Squad“ needs to go away NOW. There’s nothing they do, think or say that adds any value to our country.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
“The Squad“ needs to go away NOW. There’s nothing they do, think or say that adds any value to our country.

^^^^^

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by hanco

All the muzzys are electing their own. Wait till these Hatians get a foot hold. Imagine what they will vote into congress.
Hasbeen

Oh fughk no, not another Zero?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh fughk no, not another Zero?

Pretty sure he will appear to be God given compared to what is coming across your border now.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Why are jews so anti-semitic? jjews hate everyone else, and sometimes even their own, but never themselves... as they are incapable of introspection.

Funny when you look up the defintion of 'anti-semetic' it's 'those that hate jews', but the semetic people are both arabs and jews... so jews are the most anti-semetic people in the world. It's like blacks hating neggars. Why should White people care..?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
I think we need many thousands of republicans to sign up for election judge duty...and follow every ballot box from start to finish And 24/7 watch over Dominion voting machines. All this other crap people are saying here is like closing the barn door after the cows are out....we have to get two steps ahead of the communist plotters.

Dominion Voting machines need to be outlawed in this nation, PERIOD.

or any other foreign made crap like them.

Last edited by Seafire; 09/23/21.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Israel has the money to buy the munitions, they don't need US taxpayers to finance their wars on their neighbors.

Way too many Americans have their loyalty to Israel and way too many Christians have been duped into becoming butt-goys Israel.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
you know when you read the bullshit article. The reason the previous Israel administration had a bad relationship with the US......Obama. He was funding Iran and basically gave them the green light for a future nuke.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Why are jews so anti-semitic? jjews hate everyone else, and sometimes even their own, but never themselves... as they are incapable of introspection.

Funny when you look up the defintion of 'anti-semetic' it's 'those that hate jews', but the semetic people are both arabs and jews... so jews are the most anti-semetic people in the world. It's like blacks hating neggars. Why should White people care..?

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros', Schumers'etc are not real jews. They are Khazarian Mafia false jews. The vipers JESUS whipped out of the Temple, the moneychangers (banksters) sons of their father who HE said were murderers FROM THE BEGINNING (as in Cain in the Garden!) for which GOD said, Satan had scattered his seed in with GODS seed (as in Eves belly) which is why GOD loved Able's gifts but not Cains. HE said HE would multiply her pain in childbirth. HE did. "Eve gave birth to Cain, and later Able". (HE didnt say 9 months later)

(GOD said HIS seed went through Eve. How? GOD made Adam in HIS image, and said in Luke tgat Adam was HIS son.)

So the sons of Cain joined the Southern Empire who called themselves Jews (from tribes of Judah, Benjamin and half the Levites) and worked as scribes (humm, wrote themselves in as Jews) and workrd their way into positions of importance and EVEN INTO THE PRIESTHOOD (humm, like as in Pharisees and Saducees the persecutors of JESUS CHRIST?).

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/21.

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,655
Posts18,455,579
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.