Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
And the Australian fire member keep posting about American politics LOL

US Fire members also post on Australian politics, and so what? Is there a restriction in place where posters can only comment on the state of their own nation? Who cares?

DBT, How do you feel bout the lockdowns in Australia? Is it country wide or just in the major urban hubs? Also, are you free to criticize the government on a site like this, or would you have to worry about retribution? Just wondering, don’t know much about how Ausies are feeling these days…

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Bark all you want, mate. IDGAF. It's your country.

Not sure how I got under your thin skin so bad but I sincerely wish you well.

I prefer to see you lot comment as it gives an outside perspective and shews that you pricks are also thinking of us and are interested...we just get sick of the incessant use of the same hoary old rubbish mouthed by the same ill-informed twats.

As for rubbishing our government and coppers, there is absolutely nothing you can say that Australians haven't voiced louder, more profanely, and with more feeling.

Distrust of authority is far deeper ingrained here than it appears to be in the US, we just aren't as vociferous about it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Originally Posted by DBT

US Fire members also post on Australian politics, and so what? Is there a restriction in place where posters can only comment on the state of their own nation? Who cares?

DBT, How do you feel bout the lockdowns in Australia? Is it country wide or just in the major urban hubs? Also, are you free to criticize the government on a site like this, or would you have to worry about retribution? Just wondering, don’t know much about how Ausies are feeling these days…

I will field this if you don't mind...mainly we are just fucking well confused and irritated by the total lack of relevant information. There seems to be a lot of decisions being made that make no sense at all, almost like no one is game to tell us what is really going on.

And it is worth mentioning that most Australians are happy for the government and it's minions to go fuck themselves.

added. It is also worth noting that here the country is run by incompetence and base stupidity, whereas the US appears to be run by base greed and graft. Ours attempt to use graft but that stupidity thing keeps cropping up...except Vic cops, they seem to have it down pat.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/22/21.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Someone should bring a pack of emus to the next protest. They defeated the Australian military, their cops wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes that was an embarrassing defeat - we don't talk about that anymore.

Total media blackout in fact...I learnt about it on the 'fire.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Protesters need to fight fire with BULLETS.
FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
FIXT

So, are you now going to say that BLM should have used firearms and shot at coppers?

You really are becoming increasingly weird and unhinged.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jaguartx
FIXT

So, are you now going to say that BLM should have used firearms and shot at coppers?

You really are becoming increasingly weird and unhinged.

Yeah the coppers were really hard on the BLM bunch .....laffin

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Originally Posted by DBT

I can criticize the government without concern for retribution. The long-term benefit of lockdown is debatable, probably causing more harm than good in the long term and an opportunity for those in power to broaden and deepen their control over citizens that these elected officials are supposed to represent rather than rule.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...And it is worth mentioning that most Australians are happy for the government and it's minions to go fuck themselves...

We have more in common with you guys than we have differences. I really wish you all the best with this.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have a lot of respect and faith in the Australian people. They’re a tough resilient and capable bunch and they’ve been faithful allies during some dark days. I think watching and learning from the tribulations they’re experiencing right now would be wise for us as it seems many parallels exist between their situation and ours. The Gun argument is rather week because I don’t recall anyone grabbing their firearms and mounting an assault (other than the chickenshit groid pig at the capital murdering Ashley Babbit) when our elections were stolen. Reaching for the gun isn’t always the wisest first response.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very true, many situations exist in both countries all with the same result, Rights are lost and no one does much of anything beyond a march and some complaining.
Which is all that will ever happen

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Nice how they have no fly zones so the protestors can make the nightly news...kinda like we have no fly zones- even for drones- so the nightly news cant see how bad the border crisis is. As far as shooting at protestors...it should be easier in OZ as they allowed themselves to be disarmed.

didnt see many americans resist when unelected officials told you to close business, stay inside and watch your economy collapse. Pretty sure you and your leaders didnt even get a vote on that wink

In fact in the 20,000 odd peices of gun legislation the US has had since the feds made you get tax stamps for machine guns and silencers 80 years ago, I dont recall any resistance there either.

best not throw rocks when you live in a glasshouse son wink

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

and there will be more of the public than the PD.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

I didn't realise that civilians could buy tear gas over there

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

At which point the Feds send in the Army?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DBT

At which point the Feds send in the Army?

There's always a way out of a difficult situation, some are just more ineffective than others.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Maybe if there were dogs and fire hoses more of the general public, there and here, would be outraged?

Things are not looking good in many many places.

And the vic cops have shewn themselves in recent years to be crooks and louts.

added...coppers are not there to do the job of maintaining law, they are there to do the governments bidding. And any that think different is a fool.

No different than here in the USA.

If one is going to fight, it’s best to know ahead of time who the enemy is and who is doing their bidding.
That....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
[quote=12344mag]Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away[/quote

so you are saying they have no guns.....even though the it has been stated a scihtt load of times that is false.....why spread a lie....bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as one fellow said, if it were not for the police they hire to enforce their rules, politicians would just be idiots with bad ideas

Sam......

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,486
Posts18,451,978
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.