Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
American resistance is different. In some places, the lockdowns were enforced almost as harshly as Australia. Where I live, after those first few weeks, Covid has pretty much been ignored. Yeah, some people, mainly old people and those of a certain ethnic persuasion, still mask up, but most others go about daily life. Early on, here and lots of other places around the country, sheriffs and police departments told governments to “make whatever rules you want, we won’t enforce them” and that was pretty much that. So there was never a need for mass riots and protests.

But then again, it depends on where you live in this great big country. We need to Balkanize NOW.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I remember someone firing on the Zulus and it not working out for them.

WTF are you talking about?????

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We need to Balkanize NOW.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by gemby58
Australian are sheep letting the government disarm them

They've got arms and ammo stashed away, I'd say it's time to break them out and hand in their ammo one bullet at a time.

only way to do it

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by KFWA
[quote=12344mag]Protesters need to fight fire with fire.

except they voted to take their guns away[/quote

so you are saying they have no guns.....even though the it has been stated a scihtt load of times that is false.....why spread a lie....bob

Maybe you need to look into Australia's gun laws. Definite restrictions.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

Maybe you need to look into Australia's gun laws. Definite restrictions.

You seem to be forgetting NYC and DC...not to mention California.

You don't get it all your own way so stop pretending that you do...or are you going to raise a mob and set it all right again.

I note that there seems to be an awful lot of "do as I say, not as I do" with you lot.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/23/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

and there will be more of the public than the PD.

That isn't gonna happen

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As a cop I am dismayed at the using of rubber bullets and pepper spray on what appears to be totally peaceful protesters with a legitimate grievance.

Especially compared to the American [bleep]-show of the last year or two with BLM and Antifa et al.

I am impressed with the Australian people for being the lead element in the pushback for this Government overreach and obsessive control.

I hope they are organized, because the Commies sure are.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JSTUART

added...coppers are not there to do the job of maintaining law, they are there to do the governments bidding. And any that think different is a fool.

Ahhh. Seems to be a recurring theme.

So what’s the plan?
Do we climb on board the De-Fund the police wagon, or do we climb on board the Un-De-Fund the Police wagon.

The way things are unfolding it almost appears to be a lose-lose situation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Seafire
When the cops start opening up on the public, its not long before the public will start opening up on the cops...

and there will be more of the public than the PD.

That isn't gonna happen

Not here it won't, just like it hasn't happened there.

But hey you sound brave...you should set an example for us all.

But you won't because you are all piss and wind, like always.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt

added...coppers are not there to do the job of maintaining law, they are there to do the governments bidding. And any that think different is a fool.

Ahhh. Seems to be a recurring theme.

So what’s the plan?
Do we climb on board the De-Fund the police wagon, or do we climb on board the Un-De-Fund the Police wagon.

Because neither side is telling the truth

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So what’s the plan?

I have no idea where this is all going...I wish I did but there it is. I am just along for the ride like the rest of you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 700LH

Because neither side is telling the truth

You see...now THAT is the truth of the matter.

And I honestly do not know the remedy.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Also take note how close a relationship Biden has with Australia! Almost as if he is watching and taking the same steps they have.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Also take note how close a relationship Biden has with Australia! Almost as if he is watching and taking the same steps they have.

Actually...

I am suspecting that this virus was a hands-off warning, and that the next one that is MERS related is already in the bottle which is why the panic over the jab.
Australia has been rabidly anti-nuclear all the way but all of a sudden Australia is getting US designed nuclear subs and some serious upgrades to weaponry plus new US bases?

Both the US and Australia are shit scared of what China is up to.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So what’s the plan?

I have no idea where this is all going...I wish I did but there it is. I am just along for the ride like the rest of you.

Maybe we should insist on a new wagon - like an Honest Police wagon. Make the police independent of the politics. Have strict safeguards and overwatch but make them honest and loyal to the principles of the Nation.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Maybe we should insist on a new wagon - like an Honest Police wagon. Make the police independent of the politics. Have strict safeguards and overwatch but make them honest and loyal to the principles of the Nation.

Pretty sure we would be exchanging one petty despot for another...it would start with rainbows and the scent of flowers but wouldn't take long before we are wading through shit again.

Bit like the fbi debacle...and God knows I wouldn't trust a Vic copper with my lunch money.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingfisher

Actually...

I am suspecting that this virus was a hands-off warning, and that the next one that is MERS related is already in the bottle which is why the panic over the jab.
Australia has been rabidly anti-nuclear all the way but all of a sudden Australia is getting US designed nuclear subs and some serious upgrades to weaponry plus new US bases?

Both the US and Australia are shit scared of what China is up to.

Maybe you missed it, but President Biden is in bed with China, not only does his administration know what China is up to, they are embedded in the process.

China didn’t give the Biden family 1.5 Billion dollars and help steal the election for him for no reason.

China Joe is not just a humorous nickname, it is a fact.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/23/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wish all of you Aussies Godspeed in getting this debacle resolved without major bloodshed!
As stated prior, I fear it's not long from our shores here.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wish all of you Aussies Godspeed in getting this debacle resolved without major bloodshed!
As stated prior, I fear it's not long from our shores here.

Get prepared, know your enemy and plan accordingly.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.