Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I sure wouldn't want to be having babies right now.

THANK YOU!

...and keep up the good work!

Hey partner, I'm sure sorry to hear about you losing your son. My sincere condolences.

LOL
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If this shot is ,"The mark of the beast", do you believe you can see it?

It's definitely not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will require worship of the beast.

The infrastructure and ground work for such a system is RAPIDLY coming into place.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldHat

It's definitely not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will require worship of the beast.

The infrastructure and ground work for such a system is RAPIDLY coming into place.

You may be taking some things too literally.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I will make the argument that a credit/debit card is the mark of the beast. The card is in your HAND, and the pin number is in your HEAD. You soon won’t be able to trade without it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Fireball,

There's spiritual warfare ramping up on the forum and in an organized manner worldwide more so now than in our lifetime.
However, there's more to be fulfilled before the judgements are released.

Good documentary on the subject.

https://bannedpreaching.com/videos/Movies/After_the_Tribulation.mp4

Matthew 24
https://thekingjamesversionbible.com/matthew-24
☕ 🙂 👍

IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
TRH and I have similar points of view on this.

I’d remind everyone that the saints are to anticipate the return of our Lord anytime, but also that even those in the church of Thessolonica feared they’d been left behind.

The time of our National occupation of the top of the global heap is just as certainly the end times as the same event in the Roman world. Might be, might not be, it’s a big world and we think too much of ourselves if we assume that it necessarily follows that OUR end is THE end.

Our Lord keeps building His Church as He always has and will continue to do so after the US is an archeological dig if that’s His will.

I know too often my eschatological assumptions are shamefully short sighted and self centered.

Be that as it may, I continually pray “come Lord Jesus” and, and proclaim with the Prophet, “Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobBrown
It makes you wonder how many “missing” people are missing because they want to be

That Brian fella everybody keeps talking about is wily as a fox.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If these guys that like to berate everyone as their sole contribution to the forum had ever a stitch of common sense they'd be scared schitless of what the Bible CLEARLY predicted 2000 years ago. We're seeing the end unfold right in front of our eyes, and yet they refuse to even read it.

Mockers have their place, I just wouldn't want to be there with them.

Fireballz caught the last 40 minutes of “Left Behind” and declared himself a Bible scholar.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing

THANK YOU!

...and keep up the good work!

Dudes that could never father children love to talk about how happy they are for never fathering children.

LOL

#sterile

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

There has never been a time when parents could bring children into the world free of very real fears.

Today may be a great time to bring children into the world? The very clear and present dangers you point out in your OP have taken away the comfort one can find in the false gods of prosperity and freedom, which ought to be recognized as gifts from a gracious God but (at least for me) are all too often worshipped in and of themselves.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by efw

There has never been a time when parents could bring children into the world free of very real fears.

Today may be a great time to bring children into the world? The very clear and present dangers you point out in your OP have taken away the comfort one can find in the false gods of prosperity and freedom, which ought to be recognized as gifts from a gracious God but (at least for me) are all too often worshipped in and of themselves.

Pretty sure Fireballz run him a starter pistol.

LOL

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OldHat

You may be taking some things too literally.

I have no reason to believe I am.

We are not in the tribulation. Not by a long shot. The mark will not be enforced until the tribulation. The tribulation will be suffering like what has never been seen on planet earth. It will get much much worse.

"And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short." Mat 24:22

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mystery Babylon

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Slappy Schidster

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"We are in the midst of a saecular winter that is guaranteed to become more violent and bitter, as the malevolent forces propelling this Crisis have decided to ramp up fear propaganda to implement their global reset, using authoritarian methods to compel the masses to comply. I’ve intellectually understood we would be faced with trials and tribulations that would threaten the continuation of our way of life and survival as a unified nation. The reality is proving to be far worse. The core elements of debt, civic decay, and global disorder are most certainly propelling this Crisis towards its bloody climax. I knew there was no way to sidestep or escape this Fourth Turning.

But I didn’t expect a Deep State coup against a sitting president; a stolen presidential election through the collusion of the surveillance state, Big Tech, Big Media and billionaire oligarchs; a weaponized flu used as cover for an imploding financial system; an authoritarian global lockdown which has destroyed small businesses and impoverished the working class, while enriching mega-corporations and the elite ruling class; and now a Big Pharma experimental gene therapy disguised as a vaccine used to divide America into hostile tribes spewing hate online, with a strong possibility of violence because Biden and his handlers are attempting to provoke those refusing his vaccine mandate into committing acts of aggression.

Those trapped in their self-induced stupor of normalcy bias, with an ample helping of cognitive dissonance, do not or will not see the coming storm as it wipes out all vestiges of their modern techno-consumption society. Supply chains are imploding as we speak., creating shortages, soaring prices, and possibly empty food shelves in the near future."

The Fourth Turning

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Preach, Brother, preach!

Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind.

God is patient, but He has limits.

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bob,

This subject will make more sense after doing this.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
On that note, I recently saw a program on the archeology channel that provided evidence Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by a very large asteroid. Then, they tried to explain it away as if it were just a natural occurrence, and nothing of Biblical note or worthy of "religion".
In other words, it was a natural occurrence and not caused by God.

Well, the God I know is certainly capable of using an asteroid, which he also created, to bring about His divine judgment on cities which had fallen into chaos and sin as had Sodom and Gomorrah.

I seem to remember a story about him using a flood to achieve a similar outcome.

Yes, we live in the end times.

The original Frito Bandito!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I see, so far from the post, that nobody has changed their positions on this subject. Shows consistency. The very biggest road mark I see for the coming of the mark and all that goes with it is the lack of influence the church itself has. Jesus said he would find it that way. He also spoke of scoffers. May He find every one of us faithful to Him when our day comes.

Last edited by Jim1611; 09/23/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They sure are pushing on the "vaccine" aren't they? Refining their model for the Mark of the Beast. By the time this is all done they'll have the mechanism and infrastructure in place to easily facilitate what the Bible foresaw 2000 years ago. People sure are easy to condition it seems. If you don't take the mark, you won't be able to buy food or conduct business. Sound familiar?

This is the trial run. We have very, very bad time ahead. Depending on your viewpoint of the rapture believers may or may not have to endure it. Everyone else is guaranteed to have to. I sure wouldn't want to be having babies right now.

I too believe that this is a trial run for the Mark of the Beast. Whether those in power realize it or not

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,071 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.