Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mule pro has 3 year warranty

Yes they do. Dealership offered me another 3 years for $899.

Took mine out yesterday and again today to check on some logging jobs. If I crank it, I have to ride the boys around at least a little bit or they get their feelings hurt.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Now with even more aplomb
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Fastback65
I got the Honda with the tilt bed that turns into 4 seats comes in handy when people want to see the ranch. Has plenty of power for me and is a work horse.

Love that option, one of the main reasons I went with it

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Mule pro has 3 year warranty

Yes they do. Dealership offered me another 3 years for $899.

Took mine out yesterday and again today to check on some logging jobs. If I crank it, I have to ride the boys around at least a little bit or they get their feelings hurt.

This. I did the same with mine. Bought new in January 2017 and used the money from my Costco price to get accessories and the extra three years of warranty.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
For work I really love my Kubota 1100c, for light duty and trail riding our Ranger 900 has been a good unit as well. Lots of good choices out there.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I bought a 2005 Honda CRV for $2700 for our place in WV.. It obviously is not a UTV or side by side and equally obvious it has a larger footprint, but it is stout little off-road pup. She has seen a fair bit of abuse so far and the dash is also lit up like a pinball machine with sensor warnings, but for the money she keeps plugging along. We have 4 or so miles of our roads and trails.

I like the enclosed cab just encase I come across a sow with some cubs... and also keeping branches out of my face.

It would be better if she was a manual and had a low transfer case, but for the money spent she will do us fine for a few years.

Main vehicles are full size Dodge 2500s and 3500s... plenty strong, just not a nimble.

Carry on... this was a UTV discussion after all.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I bought a 2005 Honda CRV for $2700 for our place in WV.. It obviously is not a UTV or side by side and equally obvious it has a larger footprint, but it is stout little off-road pup. She has seen a fair bit of abuse so far and the dash is also lit up like a pinball machine with sensor warnings, but for the money she keeps plugging along. We have 4 or so miles of our roads and trails.

I like the enclosed cab just encase I come across a sow with some cubs... and also keeping branches out of my face.

It would be better if she was a manual and had a low transfer case, but for the money spent she will do us fine for a few years.

Main vehicles are full size Dodge 2500s and 3500s... plenty strong, just not a nimble.

The 24HCF strikes again!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Higginez

The 24HCF strikes again!

But then again, you do actually sit side by side in a CRV.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by Higginez

The 24HCF strikes again!

But then again, you do actually sit side by side in a CRV.

Flave abides...

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

283 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 26 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,321
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.