Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't find hannity worth watching. He talks too much and says nothing of depth. He repeats the same thing over and over and does not dig. He has worthless guests to often.

Don’t ya get a kick out of Hannity when he has Graham on as a guest.

Talk about “soft ball” questions and ass kissing, it’s embarrassing to watch.

I listened to a little bit of Hannity on the radio yesterday,

I learned

Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity doesn’t play a doctor on the radio or TV
Hannity is a martial arts expert
Hannity recommends you talk to your Doctor because he is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
I don't find hannity worth watching. He talks too much and says nothing of depth. He repeats the same thing over and over and does not dig. He has worthless guests to often.

Don’t ya get a kick out of Hannity when he has Graham on as a guest.

Talk about “soft ball” questions and ass kissing, it’s embarrassing to watch.

Hannity and Graham have to be serious friends. He is on a lot. I consider Hannity and Graham news grifters. They ride the endless news cycles for gain. For that very reason I don't trust Hannity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hannity opens his radio show with this,

“With bold inspired solutions for America”

Ever hear one?

Me neither.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hannity has always courted liberal leftists on his show. He's next of kin to Lindsay Graham. He considers himself a conservative but is surrounded by liberals. What?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Tucker and Hannity cast doubt and that’s not healthy for public minds who get their information thru media outlets with people that opinionate and twist the facts. Amazing how many people follow these guys and others representing both right and left. It’s about the 💰, ego abd galf truths.
Haven’t seen too many middle class net worth politicians leaving office at retirement. They seem to have stout nest eggs unless it’s family inheritance, self made or spousal wealth like Pelosi’s husband or Mitchs wife who received $22 million from her father as did her siblings.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Remember Hannity back in the days of the SpyGate scandal.
For almost three years we heard,

“ my sources say..”, “tic-toc”

“I can’t reveal my sources, but they say…..” “Tic-Toc”

“ I can’t reveal my sources, but rest assured big things are coming, I will be able to comment further as the story unfolds” “Tic-Toc”

Nothing happened, he dropped the Tic-Toc shtick, but he still continues to use the “My sources” Bull Schit and I can’t Comment her, but I will, stay tuned Bull Schit.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/24/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Did you see the show when he talked about satanism in the military? You might find it interesting.

Yes, I did. There are more ties to satantism in the US military then people realize.

What I thought was interesting is that it's finally being revealed in part on FOX news. In these end times, there's going to be more out in the open evil and more deception.
A lot of veterans would think I'm referring to them when I'm not.
Some think in terms of, " you insult the army! I am the army!"
The fact is that you and I know that it's made of many separate components. One was Michael Aquino in charge of psych warfare. He actually started his own satanic religion and recruited many VIPS for it. That's just one very small drop in the bucket of evil. They apply it to the USA through news agencies. They write the press releases for the newscasters.

A long time ago I realized that
There's no way anyone can be a chaplain of good effect for the Lord when he has that kind of headship.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Did you see the show when he talked about satanism in the military? You might find it interesting.

Yes, I did. There are more ties to satantism in the US military then people realize.

What I thought was interesting is that it's finally being revealed in part on FOX news. In these end times, there's going to be more out in the open evil and more deception.
The fact is that you and I know that it's made of many separate components. One was Michael Aquino in charge of psych warfare. He actually started his own satanic religion and recruited many VIPS for it. That's just one very small drop in the bucket of evil. They apply it to the USA through news agencies. They write the press releases for the newscasters.

There's no way anyone can be a chaplain of good effect for the Lord when he has that kind of headship.

Aquino was a good example.

There are more cases. The guy in Restrepo had a baphomet on his chest. The military recognizes satanism as a bonafide religion. Colonel Paul Valley( Fox News Military Analyst) was closely associated with Aquino.

If you dig deep you would be amazed.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Saying we were at the end of the road if Hilry was elected and Trump wasnt probably helped put Trump over the top in 2016. He took the playbook from the DNC about repeating the same thing over and over again.

There is a reason Trump likes him even if he doesnt like Faux Nues.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

“ I can’t reveal my sources, but rest assured big things are coming, I will be able to comment further as the story unfolds” “Tic-Toc”

Nothing happened, he dropped the Tic-Toc shtick, but he still continues to use the “My sources” Bull Schit and I can’t Comment her, but I will, stay tuned Bull Schit.

Using the tactics of the DNC and fighting fire with fire. Whats not to like.

I remember someone saying, on the Fire, over and over again, how Trump was a good guy but essentialy a total fughkup. Humm, do you need a clue as to who?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Aquino was a good example.

There are more cases. The guy in Restrepo had a baphomet on his chest. The military recognizes satanism as a bonafide religion. Colonel Paul Valley( Fox News Military Analyst) was closely associated with Aquino.

If you dig deep you would be amazed.

I didn't see that documentary. Interesting....
There's a lot of symbolism in the militaries and contractors of the world, even in many logos.

If the most popular mainstream news agency representing republicans has someone like that, (Valley), it's no wonder the others are so openly evil.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Exactly right Steve , hannity got me ramped up more than once -ALWAYS- I was let down with his pumped-up bullshett . Hannity is right on the heels of geraldoof rivera

Jaguartx , I always say 'i hope you're right' - saying it again smile . Best to you !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

OldHat, Can't stomach Hannity, either. One of my friends here says "Yeah but, he's on our side". When he's not talking about himself, he sounds like a rabble rouser. There are just enough kooks out there to internalize some of the dumb schit Hannity comes up with and go make a martyr of themselves. Not good for our side.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
276 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.