Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amazing how dumbasses always answer a question with an irrelevant question when they have no clue about what to do.

OK. Ill play. The Audits will soon kill your precious Dimocommie Party.

Now, you try again.

The question was how open B O R D E R S and illegal immigration helps the
US.
Clue: Biden is the one acting like Hitler as, whether you realize it or not, he has illegally suspended Constitutional Law.

Please, try and stay focused. Im beginning to think your drug fried brain is incapable of it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/24/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
My opinion is that you are a whiny little bitch.

By the way, how about that Arizona recount? Maybe they should just keep having recounts until trump wins. Do you think he will win a recount in your lifetime?

What was your opinion of the two traitors, Biteme and Zero?

Yes, i think a real and complete audit will show he won in my lifetime, hopefully though, not in yours.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey JeninTenn, if you cant answer the question, just be honest and say it. It wont kill you to be truthful once. Satan will still have you.

C'on man, just tell the truth and say, "I'm too freaking stoopit ta doit."

For once in your miserable life, quit being a chickenschiett, like your clown bud, Piddler the kiddy diddler.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have that dickweed on ignore, quoting that leftrat disables the feature.

Last edited by rickt300; 09/24/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Funny how they never respond to threads like this. At least in a way that makes sense.

Playing out right now !

Exactly right Jorge !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

By the way, how about that Arizona recount? Maybe they should just keep having recounts until trump wins. Do you think he will win a recount in your lifetime?

Great post! So, the Cyber Ninjas found that Trump got fewer votes and Biden got more too the tune of more than 300 votes. Only took the retards five months, which is what happens when you hire people with no experience or qualifications for the job. But, the dipsh*ts here won't believe it. They never tire of being wrong, there is no reality they cannot deny, no conspiracy theory too wackadoodle to endorse. Luckily, they are small in number and represent a declining demographic. We don't need more angry, old, stupid, racist, white males.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag why the fugg do you keep inviting these azzholes back into our lives???

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, ya gotta enjoy Mr 1.4 star rating's bullshit logic !!

If I was you, I'd be hiding under a fucking rock !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sactoller

What a cuck!

As to the poof, always said she was the "taker", not the "giver" !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Paddler

Great post! So, the Cyber Ninjas found that Trump got fewer votes and Biden got more too the tune of more than 300 votes. Only took the retards five months, which is what happens when you hire people with no experience or qualifications for the job. But, the dipsh*ts here won't believe it. They never tire of being wrong, there is no reality they cannot deny, no conspiracy theory too wackadoodle to endorse. Luckily, they are small in number and represent a declining demographic. We don't need more angry, old, stupid, racist, white males.

So, Piddler, the kiddy Diddler, you couldnt understand the question about the benefits to the USA of Bidens open border program letting tens of thousands of illegal zeros, terrorists, COVID-19 and TB cases, etc in rather than keeping his word and honoring his oath to uphold the laws of the USA and protect the American people from foreign invasion? Did you not understand or are you too stupid or disingenuous to answer.

In your opinion does a president opening their nation to foreign invasion constitute subversion and, since we are in a congressionally declared State of War with terrorism, even meet the standards for being a traitor?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, Piddler, the kiddy Diddler, you couldnt understand the question about the benefits to the USA of Bidens open border program letting tens of thousands of illegal zeros, terrorists, COVID-19 and TB cases, etc in rather than keeping his word and honoring his oath to uphold the laws of the USA and protect the American people from foreign invasion? Did you not understand or are you too stupid or disingenuous to answer.

In your opinion does a president opening their nation to foreign invasion constitute subversion and, since we are in a congressionally declared State of War with terrorism, even meet the standards for being a traitor?

TFF, Jag, and TSTL. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Paddler; 09/24/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Paddler remember your a FELCHER

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by byd
Paddler remember your a FLETCHER

Yep, I make my own arrows. I use aluminum arrows for practice, but Port Orford cedar shafts for my hunting arrows. Make them all up myself, works of art.

B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No Paddler the your the butt sucker kind.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Funny, a guy makes arrows but hates the 2A.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I notice that the OP's questions were avoided.
Why? Not man enough to address those questions?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Again, as all you libturds usually do, you deflect and avoid the OP's questions when they don't fit your agenda.
Where's your integrity? Oh that's right, you don't have any.

I've asked you several times over the years and have yet to get an answer from you...Have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the 87th call out thread placed by Jag in 2021

But who’s counting ?

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Again, as all you libturds usually do, you deflect and avoid the OP's questions when they don't fit your agenda.
Where's your integrity? Oh that's right, you don't have any.

I've asked you several times over the years and have yet to get an answer from you...Have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?

Hahaha. I think they will soon regret sucking Bitemes cock.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
This is the 87th call out thread placed by Jag in 2021

But who’s counting ?

LOL

🦫

Callout thread, or asking a simple question?

They say they are smarter than us Patriots and have all the answers. Im just trying to get them to share them.
Im beginning to think they want money to get them. Not happening.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,550
Posts18,453,577
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.