-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Liberals eating each other. It's a beautiful thing.

Looks like sexual harassment was taught religiously at the Cuomo mansion.

LInk to story

BY ZACHARY STIEBER September 24, 2021 Updated: September 24, 2021

A woman who was Chris Cuomo’s boss at ABC News says he harassed her after a party in 2005.

Cuomo, now a host at CNN, has acknowledged an incident took place.

Shelley Ross, who was Cuomo’s boss while they were both at ABC, said in an op-ed that Cuomo greeted her at the party in a violative manner, gripping her buttocks.

“I can do this now that you’re no longer my boss,” Cuomo was quoted as saying.

Ross said he could not and moved so he could see her husband was near her and had witnessed what happened.

Cuomo soon emailed Ross to say he was “ashamed” and that somebody had been arrested for “a (kind of) similar act,” according to a copy of the message Ross kept.

“And as a husband i can empathize with not liking to see my wife patted as such,” Cuomo apparently added before apologizing to both Ross and her partner.

Ross said she’s coming forward about what took place over a decade ago because of Chris Cuomo’s support for his brother, now-former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Gov. Cuomo resigned after investigators tapped by New York Attorney General Letitia James, another Democrat, said they substantiated sexual misconduct claims against him.

Chris Cuomo advised his brother during the scandal, breaking traditional journalism rules.

“I have no grudge against Mr. Cuomo; I’m not looking for him to lose his job. Rather, this is an opportunity for him and his employer to show what accountability can look like in the MeToo era,” Ross wrote.

CNN did not respond to a request for comment.

Cuomo told the New York Times: “As Shelley acknowledges, our interaction was not sexual in nature. It happened 16 years ago in a public setting when she was a top executive at ABC. I apologized to her then, and I meant it.”

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
They're both scum bags. She says that she doesn't want him to lose his job. I call BS on that one. We know that Fredo is a POS, but who saves emails for 16 years if you're not planning on using it someday. Why didn't she come out sooner? Fredo will get off the hook because he's a liberal Democrat.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's good.

He will cook up a good statement.

Start with,
claim alcohol,

A bit of
"it's something that should have never happened", and

"I wish it had never happened.

A bunch of,
"I deeply regret it, and apologize to her and her husband"

Stirred into a shidtpot full base of "Being a Democrat".

Let simmer for a few days vacation,

PRESTO!
A Democrat Get Out Of TROUBLE FREE CAKE!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
him, his brother and his old man are all entitled POS scumbags who think they can do whatever they want because of their name. some of these azzholes are finding out different.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
They're both scum bags. She says that she doesn't want him to lose his job. I call BS on that one. We know that Fredo is a POS, but who saves emails for 16 years if you're not planning on using it someday. Why didn't she come out sooner? Fredo will get off the hook because he's a liberal Democrat.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
He's good.

He will cook up a good statement.

Start with,
claim alcohol,

A bit of
"it's something that should have never happened", and

"I wish it had never happened.

A bunch of,
"I deeply regret it, and apologize to her and her husband"

Stirred into a shidtpot full base of "Being a Democrat".

Let simmer for a few days vacation,

PRESTO!
A Democrat Get Out Of TROUBLE FREE CAKE!

Then they will lick and make up..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Oh my God! He supposedly grabbed a woman's butt at a party! A shocking outrage.
And she kept her mouth shut for 16 years. Send in the FBI and the National Guard, something has to be done. I am horrified and sickened by this report.

M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by rem141r
him, his brother and his old man are all entitled POS scumbags who think they can do whatever they want because of their name. some of these azzholes are finding out different.

The old man is dead. He ain’t molesting women anymore. But unfortunately he’s still voting.

Last edited by M16; 09/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
And she kept her mouth shut for 16 years. Send in the FBI and the National Guard, something has to be done. I am horrified and sickened by this report.

No fan of Fredo, but this [bleep] has gotten completely out of control.

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You can bet your ass that if this was a Trump, or a member of Trump’s team, or administration, or even a Trump nominee, that is exactly what would happen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.