Minolita Weathermatic Dual-35 AF Camera

This has been my work horse 35mm camera! Purchased in 1991 after buying my boat This is the bright yellow camera with Lexan type body with built in Auto focusing lens. Everything is O-Ring sealed and the camera is water-proof, to a depth of I believe 30 feet. Film is auto advanced (no winding) and uses just about any 35mm film. There's only 2 buttons on top, the shutter button, and a button to change from Standard Focus, to Close-up. Has a built in flash, that doesn't give the red-eye, such as with most easy to use cameras. I have used this camera in the swimming pool to take pictures of the kids under-water doesn't build up moisture inside, I believe this is due to the material used in construction.

This is the camera I wound up using on our trip to Alaska. Its so easy to use, I never took the time to set up the full size Nikon I also brought along.

Will sell for $200 w/small padded bag which has enough room for the included cleaning kit, spare batteries, and about 4 rolls of film. I'll pay Shipping $ Insurance to any U.S. State.

Six months of un-employment is finally starting to take its toll. Mortgage is coming due!

Phil