Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

Except for those that got severely ill and died from it. lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whenever the Democrats say the debate is over, it’s a good sign that they’re tired of a debate that is very much alive and well.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Groid City?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They lost credibility when they changed their vaccine recommendation for people who've had covid due to pressure from the CDC.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
They lost credibility when they changed their vaccine recommendation for people who've had covid due to pressure from the CDC.

One of many.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by goalie

One of many.

They lost credibility in late Jan 2020, and kept losing it day after day......

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Question,

If the Vaccine is so good and those that refuse it so evil, why are healthcare workers refusing to take the jab in droves and losing their jobs because of this refusal?

The answer is obvious to those that are not wearing blinders.

It’s because they have seen it all, the lies, the cover-up and most important the devastating effects of the jab first hand. They KNOW how dangerous the jab is and they want nothing to do with it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

Maybe they don't quite give the full picture whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many of the 94% were treated early with the FLCCC protocol or monoclonal?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

Hospitals are nothing more than a business, a business that will jump at any chance they can to maximize profits, even lie.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by poboy
Groid City?

Don't think so. Their recent expansions have included large facilities in the suburbs, Florida, and the Emirates. US News and World Report annually ranks them #1 in many categories of health care.

They're probably the largest employer in our state. People come from all over to the Cleveland Clinic, including a lot of Canadians. So much for socialized medicine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

Follow the money..... even the acclaimed Cleveland clinic will sell it's soul for a profit!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whenever you hear the debates over or it's settled science you know you are listening to an over educated libtard with an agenda

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by SandBilly
How many of the 94% were treated early with the FLCCC protocol or monoclonal?

Exactly, if they aren't treating early they are murdering people. Early treatment is effective and cheap. No reason not to do it.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
and I bet half of those are partially vaxxed but considered unvaxxed since they havent had the shots and 14 days after. Notice how they never mention partially vaxxed......if they did...it would be eye opening.

Last edited by killerv; 09/28/21.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Question,

If the Vaccine is so good and those that refuse it so evil, why are healthcare workers refusing to take the jab in droves and losing their jobs because of this refusal?

The answer is obvious to those that are not wearing blinders.

It’s because they have seen it all, the lies, the cover-up and most important the devastating effects of the jab first hand. They KNOW how dangerous the jab is and they want nothing to do with it.

Si si !

why bidon casa blanca and his goons exemp ?
why cdc exemp ?
why fda exemp ?
why pfizer exemp ?
why moderna exemp ?
why illigals exemp ?

jab is muy mal y poisen !

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (2500HD, 204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.