Print Thread
Hop To
R
Raspy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Seems there were a lot of republicans that voted yea in the big Democratic bill...it still has to go further and is not set in stone yet..see the attached and if you want to keep 2a then let them know to vote NAY....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

BP-B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This all lays ground work for them to take arms from ex military if we attempt to get in there way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We've got to pray against this now!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Half of the Republican caucus is on that list.
I see ol red flag loving Crenshaw is on the list.

I may live in Minnesota but at least my rep voted Nay.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rick Crawford you douche bag!!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
From GOA: “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Orders in  House Bill - GOA

Link above will allow you to send email to contact your reps and senators based on your address, etc. Information in quote below but it's formatted better and with hyperlinks on GOA's site at the link above.

Congress is about to vote on red flag Gun Confiscation Orders (GCOs)!

GOA just discovered “Red Flag” GCOs for those subject to the United States Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) in the 1,362 page 2022 National Defense Authorization Act.

We need gun owners to demand their Representative and Senators oppose Gun Confiscation Orders.

Like the proverbial camel’s nose in the tent, allowing this provision to remain in a bill pertaining to the military will eventually work its way into legislation applying to the rest of the population.

That’s why we need to raise our voices in unison against these gun confiscation orders.

GOA raised the alarm and defeated similar language last year.

In conference, GOA insisted on the elimination of gun confiscation orders and, in the end, gun owners won.

But now, gun control is back in the authorization for the 2022 NDAA. So please, contact your Representative and Senators urge them to VOTE NO on H.R. 4350.

Specifically, GOA is opposed to SEC. 529 of H.R. 4350 entitled Authority of Military Judges and Military Magistrates to Issue Military Court Protective Orders. 

This language would create a Military Court GCO program—a disgusting violation of the Second, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendment rights of our armed service personnel who offer their lives to defend those same constitutional rights every day.

These proposed Military Court Gun Confiscation Orders could be “issued on an ex parte basis” and therefore would “restrain a person from possessing, receiving, or otherwise accessing a firearm” without constitutional Due Process (SEC. 529’s proposed §1567b(j)(1)(A)).

In fact, the emergency Military Court GCOs are explicitly exempted from the “Protection of Due Process” provided for in SEC. 529’s proposed §1567b(h)(1).

Again, this is just the foot in the door. If Nancy Pelosi gets this into the military code, then it becomes the “precedent” for enforcing gun confiscation against the rest of the population.

So please contact your Representative and Senators in only a few clicks with GOA’s TAKE ACTION tool to oppose this gun control!

Seizing firearms first and “getting the Due Process later” will never constitute sufficient Due Process, no matter how much anti-gunners may pretend it does.

That’s why Gun Owners of America strongly opposes H.R. 4350’s gun control, and we need our two million members and activists to help deliver this message on Capitol Hill, as well.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read that 123 Repubs signed this bill.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are some surprising names on here from states I thought would never tolerate it. Luckily, my local Republican rep didn't vote for this garbage.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

People have been praying against this evil agenda for several decades, yet it keeps goose stepping right along.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wow! I'm shocked that my US Representative, Kat Cammack, voted for it. I am going to give her office a piece of my mind over this. No way the guy she replaced, Ted Yoho, would have done that.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They are ALL in on it, no matter what it appears.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

People have been praying against this evil agenda for several decades, yet it keeps goose stepping right along.

I am frustrated too, but then I remember
It shows me that the men who put their trust in the military, political solutions, or activism have not been effective.
IF it's God's will and His people will meet His stipulations, then He will defend them against the tyranny. That might be oversimplified somewhat, but I believe it. It might be a time prophesied that it will be like this too. I can't say for sure.

Nineveh was one OT example that applies.

I just got done reading James. Here's one more...

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.". 5:16...

The BIGGEST need is for folks to apply the Bible promises in my links below. Then the Lord will start answering prayers.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/28/21.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
713 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.