24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like similar results to Budesonide???

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Compare here.
https://c19early.com/
Note Ivermectin at $1.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too much money in a good crisis & vaccines to let it go to waste with a useful treatment.....................the emergency use petition will be denied as not having enough substantiation.

MM

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
A conspiracy-minded person might think that Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, etc. were being poo-pahed so that Big Pharma could come up with an expensive treatment for covid.

X2

Effective, actual vaccines are bad business. Repeat business is where the money is. Cures don't make as much money as treatments. Heard that directly from a doctor who owns a string of clinics.

That's why they try to change the meaning of the word vaccine from what it has always been to include mRNA therapy shots you'd have to take regularly for the rest of your life.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Compare here.
https://c19early.com/
Note Ivermectin at $1.

Amazing site. Thanks

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So I understand Molnupiravir works as a synthetic nucleoside derivative N4-hydroxycytidine, and exerts its antiviral action through introduction of copying errors during viral RNA replication. So it is not related to Ivermectin. Ivermectin acts by interfering with the nerve and muscle functions of helminths and insects. The drug binds to glutamate-gated chloride channels common to invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. It was not invented my Merck, but discovered in 1975 by William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura. It was first marketed as a veternarian antiparasitic by Merck in 1981.

In order for Molnupiravir to work, it must be taken before the onset of serious symptoms. What I'm curious about is whether those who refuse vaccines would be willing to take Molnupiravir as soon as they test positive, before their Covid symptoms become serious. I suspect a lot of people who refuse vaccines would also generally downplay or deny the seriousness of Covid and they will either recover after only minor illness or they will get very sick and it will be too late or Molnupiravir to have any effect.

It seems the potential market size for Molnupiravir will be primarily among people that are likely vaccinated that subsequently get Covid or Influenza and can then get access to Molnupiravir to prevent serious illness. If the vaccines (both covid and flu) limit the chances of serious illness, the application for Molnupiravir may appear to be limited, but since it is taken before the seriousness of the illness can be gauged, the potential market size could be as big as all break-through infections.

What do you think? If you've refused vaccines, would you take Molnupiravir at the first minor symptoms of covid or flu?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Really? So you think that because Ivermectin kills internal parasites, it is not related to this new drug because the new drug is an antiviral?

So....because fenbendazole kills internal parasites it is not related to anti cancer drugs? Even though it is an anti cancer drug?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure hope it tastes better than the so called "apple flavor" of ivermectin!

It dont taste appley at all.

Gotta wash it down with some Mountain Dew.......Hey maybe its the Mtn Dew that is working?

I did try washing it down with a Michelob Ultra..........not a good combo.

Last edited by AZmark; 10/15/21.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And will only cost 1000% more than plain old Ivermectin pills

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I can see all the Sheep lining up with their mouths open. LOL .................ew, ew, please, please give me the new synthetic drug that my organic body doesn't like and creates side affects. smirk

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The drug, molnupiravir, reduced the risk of hospitalization or death by around 50% for patients with mild or moderate cases of Covid, the companies announced Friday.
98.2% of mild or moderate cases survive without any chemical intervention.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'd likely be dead if it were not for modern medical advacnes.

Most of my family would likely be sick if not for eating properly,taking supplements,exercising regularly,drinking pure water and getting plenty of fresh air and sunshine.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

Most of my family would likely be sick if not for eating properly,taking supplements,exercising regularly,drinking pure water and getting plenty of fresh air and sunshine.

All that + not hiding from people! I have an immune system because I am regularly exposed to lots of people...and germs

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by rte

All that + not hiding from people! I have an immune system because I am regularly exposed to lots of people...and germs

Those are the best preventatives going.
It would be curious to know how many people follow rte and ready_on_the_right's prescription to good health.
If everyone did this big Pharma would be out of business real quick. Heck, most of the medical profession would be gone too.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
Ivermectin acts by interfering with the nerve and muscle functions of helminths and insects. The drug binds to glutamate-gated chloride channels common to invertebrate nerve and muscle cells.

Ivermectin has broad antiviral activity by apparently blocking nuclear import. Wife used to work for a lady scientist studying importin at Harvard.

[Linked Image from mdpi.com]

Last edited by huskyrunner; 10/15/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cra1948
I won’t take until it gets approved by the Campfire Amateur Armchair Online Medical Research Foundation.

LOL....love it!!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[/b][i][/i]
Originally Posted by 300MAG
I won’t take until it gets approved by the Campfire Amateur Armchair Online Medical Research Foundation.

LOL....love it!!!

Thank God the FDA has the best interest of Americans when it comes to Merck and their drugs

[b]Number of Patients Affected by Vioxx
At the time of its recall, Vioxx had been taken by some 4 million Americans. Out of those patients who took Vioxx, the arthritis drug may have caused approximately 140,000 heart attacks resulting in an estimated 60,000 deaths, FDA investigator Grah
am.

Last edited by ribka; 10/15/21.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ribka
[/b][i][/i]
Originally Posted by 300MAG

LOL....love it!!!

Thank God the FDA has the best interest of Americans when it comes to Merck and their drugs

[b]Number of Patients Affected by Vioxx
At the time of its recall, Vioxx had been taken by some 4 million Americans. Out of those patients who took Vioxx, the arthritis drug may have caused approximately 140,000 heart attacks resulting in an estimated 60,000 deaths, FDA investigator Grah
am.

Thank God for the FDA. Where in the World would the Sheep be without them........................
Come on man, everybody needs adverse side affects.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
So I understand Molnupiravir works as a synthetic nucleoside derivative N4-hydroxycytidine, and exerts its antiviral action through introduction of copying errors during viral RNA replication. So it is not related to Ivermectin. Ivermectin acts by interfering with the nerve and muscle functions of helminths and insects. The drug binds to glutamate-gated chloride channels common to invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. It was not invented my Merck, but discovered in 1975 by William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura. It was first marketed as a veternarian antiparasitic by Merck in 1981.

In order for Molnupiravir to work, it must be taken before the onset of serious symptoms. What I'm curious about is whether those who refuse vaccines would be willing to take Molnupiravir as soon as they test positive, before their Covid symptoms become serious. I suspect a lot of people who refuse vaccines would also generally downplay or deny the seriousness of Covid and they will either recover after only minor illness or they will get very sick and it will be too late or Molnupiravir to have any effect.

It seems the potential market size for Molnupiravir will be primarily among people that are likely vaccinated that subsequently get Covid or Influenza and can then get access to Molnupiravir to prevent serious illness. If the vaccines (both covid and flu) limit the chances of serious illness, the application for Molnupiravir may appear to be limited, but since it is taken before the seriousness of the illness can be gauged, the potential market size could be as big as all break-through infections.

What do you think? If you've refused vaccines, would you take Molnupiravir at the first minor symptoms of covid or flu?

I think the pathway of targeting calcium channels in invertebrates is not the same discussion as a proposed disruption of MRNA encoding that is basically how life is carried out in vertebrates like me. Two unrelated discussion points. Impact of a drug in one species does not preclude other results in other species. So that is a poor strawman argument in my opinion.

So given this new drug induces copy errors in cellular MRNA machinery for the virus, what happens when it produces errors in MRNA intended to carry out life function? Like blocking blood clotting proteins when you get a cut?
My shoot from the hip response is d1cking with MRNA expression is very questionable. What other functions would it cancel, and for how long? What happens to cells when the can't do things like apoptosis or replication or send messenger proteins for communication? Messing with MRNA machine is messing with proteins, which are the currency of life. Out of the many expressions of MRNA, what would it cancel beside the virus? What other cellular life functions would be disrupted?

Waiting for an answer before I decide.

Last edited by Terryk; 10/15/21.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
659 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.