Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The little 2 HP scooter things that go about 18 mph. Always thought there should be a model called the DUI (because that’s why most guys ride them) pronounced DO-e. Or DeathWish, because that has to be what you have to get one of those things out in traffic.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
The little 2 HP scooter things that go about 18 mph. Always thought there should be a model called the DUI (because that’s why most guys ride them) pronounced DO-e. Or DeathWish, because that has to be what you have to get one of those things out in traffic.

'flave gonna argue that point with you.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A friend bought a faded out pink one of those in college, for $100 I think it was. At 49cc it was below the 50cc street vehicle threshold, so one didn't need a motorcycle endorsement nor did some of the traffic laws apply (I think....I can't totally remember). It had a cute basket on the front and a centrifugal clutch. Top speed was maybe 20 MPH and there were some hills it simply wouldn't make it up with a full grown person on it.

We made a lot of beer runs on that thing, sometimes with me riding bitch. It was BAD ASS.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Hummers.....saying I have succeeded!

............ You mean those overpriced, status symbol, lemons ? That was a niche market for GM. They catered to those who have more money than brains. They gotta drive something that screams; "LOOK AT ME !!!!!".

Well, I have an H3, AND a Harley Low Rider....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Prius.

μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Subaru or huge Jeep going 55 on a two lane 65MPH highway so they don't waste energy

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Anyone passing on a yellow line.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Deputy Fife in tailgating mode.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
By me, IMO, it's the soccer mommies in their Honda Odyssey! They think, and drive, like they own the road! You'd think with their "precious" cargo, they wouldn't drive the way they do!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Anything with an Obama or Biden or Clinton or any other fouckin liberal drivel bumper sticker on it.

The way life should be.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
How about getting stuck behind one of those damn chicken trucks with the feathers and [bleep] flying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Historically, for me it started with minivans. For some reason minivan drivers drive like their vehicle is powered by a 5-hp Briggs & Stratton. Drive it or PARK it, buddy.

Then I began to notice "little white cars." There seems to be a personality trait that makes the most inconsiderate [bleep] gravitate toward little white cars. I learned to NEVER behind a little white car at a red traffic signal.

These days it's the crossovers. Not only are they ugly as Maxine Waters, but the people who drive them are, I'm certain, folks who traded in minivans. The things should be banned.

Other vehicles I loathe:

1) any vehicle driven by a woman with a phone
2) diesel pickups with 10-inch diameter stacks sticking up outa the bed behind the cab. Sonuvabitch...go get a job driving a real truck and quit pretending. The Dodges with a Cummins six banger are the worst.
3) I still hate minivans
4) I still hate little white cars
5) I still hate crossovers

Most---about 98% of women should not be allowed to drive, and about 70% of male drivers should be riding a bus.

I have wanted a bumper-mounted rocket launcher for years. When the Mad Max days are here full force, I'll have that. Maybe sooner.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman

A friend bought a faded out pink one of those in college, for $100 I think it was. At 49cc it was below the 50cc street vehicle threshold, so one didn't need a motorcycle endorsement nor did some of the traffic laws apply (I think....I can't totally remember). It had a cute basket on the front and a centrifugal clutch. Top speed was maybe 20 MPH and there were some hills it simply wouldn't make it up with a full grown person on it.

We made a lot of beer runs on that thing, sometimes with me riding bitch. It was BAD ASS.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Now that's not nice to make fun of Flave.
Would he do that to you?
😄

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/01/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tractor/trailers with a dopehead behind the wheel. We're seeing more every day with the driver shortage.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any GD vehicle with the tires that stick out passed the fender well, füçking rock chucking son's!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MPat70
Any GD vehicle with the tires that stick out passed the fender well, füçking rock chucking son's!

There is $20 billion worth of construction going on here right now (real...not government). 2000 dump trucks per day, most carrying rock. I think I'm the only one with a crack free windshield and that's because insurance just replaced it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Saw a bumper sticker that said “CAUTION.. VEHICLE DRIVEN BY OLD ASIAN WOMAN”. Not being racist just reporting the facts. 😁

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GAGoober
How about getting stuck behind one of those damn chicken trucks with the feathers and [bleep] flying.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Saw a bumper sticker that said “CAUTION.. VEHICLE DRIVEN BY OLD ASIAN WOMAN”. Not being racist just reporting the facts. 😁

Cracked me up when someone posted this here grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big 4WD's that never see dirt roads.....

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,067 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.