A
AGL4now Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Prices on your Linebaugh and Ruger?

I am looking for a reputable Gun Store in the area to handle this, would consider a sale to "relatively" local individual. Selling to someone that I have to deal with having a FFL ship it, I may as well, have them handle the whole process. You need only look at past sales on Gun Broker, to know "roughly" their value. Those Ruger Super Blackhawks have doubled or more in price recently. Especially the short barreled ones.

I would expect that .475 Linebaugh at auction on Gun Broker will bring $2,250.00 to $2,550.00

I would sell the "BISLEY" Ruger (Locally) for $1,100.00
They are $1,250.00 to $1,600.00 used (This Summer) sold on Gun Broker.

Yes.....I know the ones TALO distributed are about $200.00 CHEAPER (because they don't have the Bisley Grip that the Lipsey model does).

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Copy.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Hudge
You can try this one. https://gunsalaska.com/

Thanks.......I have an account there and have posted firearms, with zero response. It seems exactly the same every time I go there, nothing ever changes. I had high hopes for that site.

Good to know, I have thought about listing a few guns on thee myself, but haven't.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
You can try this one. https://gunsalaska.com/

Thanks.......I have an account there and have posted firearms, with zero response. It seems exactly the same every time I go there, nothing ever changes. I had high hopes for that site.

Good to know, I have thought about listing a few guns on thee myself, but haven't.

If you decide to open an account there use a name other then your real name. Or don't use your full name. Because it come up when someone is interested in your item.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you tried Alaska List, i've sold a few items there in the past and am getting ready to list my Ruger NSBH 44 mag in the next few days.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Have you tried Alaska List, i've sold a few items there in the past and am getting ready to list my Ruger NSBH 44 mag in the next few days.

No.....not in many years. I hear endless horror stories that they now hold you ransom for more and more money. I recently called a guy who had an ad there for eight boxes of .480 Ruger ammo. He said it sold five months ago, but they refused to delete his ad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Pics please

Why......????

All the better to lust over . . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No.....not in many years. I hear endless horror stories that they now hold you ransom for more and more money. I recently called a guy who had an ad there for eight boxes of .480 Ruger ammo. He said it sold five months ago, but they refused to delete his ad.
I had the same issue when I was looking for 10mm ammo, however I never had issues in the past using AL.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A

I had the same issue when I was looking for 10mm ammo, however I never had issues in the past using AL.

Thanks.....good to hear a positive report.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I would avoid giving ak list any of your real contact info.

I called about a truck for sale the other day and it turned out to be a fake ad created by the slime that runs the site. He made a fake ad to harass this guy into paying him more money.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,421
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.