Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Get this. Deep State Janet Yellen says this is to go after the "rich" tax cheats.

Just an accident it will also expose cheapskate dimocrap pushers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
IRS to monitor your bank accounts

Well, no change here. Those jack-booted government thugs at the IRS are always all over me like white on rice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by jaguartx
IRS to monitor your bank accounts

Well, no change here. Those jack-booted government thugs at the IRS are always all over me like white on rice.

Damn those church tithes.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
They have started monitoring any transaction over $600.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's been awhile since I worked with Federal Agents (not IRS) but when they wanted bank records on a company, they had to subpoena them. I don't think an IRS Agent can just get on a computer and look at your records, I could be wrong.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
People are just going to stop using banks.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This^^^^^
Not everyone, but many will.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by brownpapabear
They have started monitoring any transaction over $600.

Not yet.

Right now, it's just a Biden proposal.

Doesn't mean they won't pass it. Who will stop them?

Tax the rich, my ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There no longer seems to be any restraints on government. If they can't do it one way they just get it done another way. All these things appear to be intentional to further an agenda. The USPS charging more and taking longer to deliver mail is intended to make people utilize other methods. Maybe because emails and online services are easier to monitor. Allowing the IRS to track transactions over six hundred dollars is being proposed and will happen for a reason.
I know this is not very reliable but a friend told me an insurance agent said federal law enforcement approached the company requesting serial numbers and description of firearms from the insurance riders. Insurance company refused. LE came back with a warrant and got what they wanted.
I am not smart enough to connect all the dots but it is apparent there is a plan to fundamentally change our nation and it doesn't include returning to constitutional government. The vision of a world without borders is becoming real!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
There no longer seems to be any restraints on government. If they can't do it one way they just get it done another way. All these things appear to be intentional to further an agenda. The USPS charging more and taking longer to deliver mail is intended to make people utilize other methods. Maybe because emails and online services are easier to monitor. Allowing the IRS to track transactions over six hundred dollars is being proposed and will happen for a reason.
I know this is not very reliable but a friend told me an insurance agent said federal law enforcement approached the company requesting serial numbers and description of firearms from the insurance riders. Insurance company refused. LE came back with a warrant and got what they wanted.
I am not smart enough to connect all the dots but it is apparent there is a plan to fundamentally change our nation and it doesn't include returning to constitutional government. The vision of a world without borders is becoming real!

This is what happens in communist countries.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's happening in America. <cough cough>

LOL
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is a bad idea and deserves a lot of push back. A LOT

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The only time they will see more then $600 come out of my account is for house payment and high dollar ass insurance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Credit Unions are still your friend, at least until the regulations change & they come under the same controls as banks.

MM

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Sako76
It's been awhile since I worked with Federal Agents (not IRS) but when they wanted bank records on a company, they had to subpoena them. I don't think an IRS Agent can just get on a computer and look at your records, I could be wrong.

I had the IRS send me a copy of my bank statement out of the blue. Wasn’t audited, had nothing to do with taxes that I know of, no explanation at all. Was during the obama years. And the envelope was hand addressed. Weird.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
After 22 years at USBank they called me about April and said they had my account under investigation since August and wanted me to answer some questions about transactions for the report they were filing. My wife and I had sold some investments and I had sold some hunting stuff and optics I don't use anymore. All was legitimate and luckily I had reported my investment sales on my taxes.

It all started when I cashed a check for $1200 from a friend locally that bought a bunch of reloading stuff he needed from me. The teller thought it was suspicious that I cashed the check and reported it. I told the investigator if they had questions they should just call and ask me instead of putting me under secret investigation for 8 months. I asked if they worked for me the customer or the feds and they said that the feds make them do it. I said all transactions were well under $10,000 so I know they chose to investigate me when they could have just called.

I know the teller was pissed because she asked what the check was for and I said $1200. She then said I had to tell her why the guy paid me and what it was for. I told her I didn't need to tell her anything. That was last year August which is when the investigation started. I have now started an account at local smaller idaho bank. I keep just a little going to US Bank to keep the account open to access my records but it's not enough for them to make anything. They pay me $100 a quarter in rewards so I cost them now.

This country feels more and more like nazi Germany where everyone is ordered to turn in anyone they might think is suspicious. Karen at the bank was on a power trip. Another $8/hr worker trying to stick it to the guy with some cash in savings. She had to show me she was in charge.

The dems don't care because they never get prosecuted for anything anymore. The laws are only applied to the conservatives and they usually nail them for whatever they can find for political reasons. All the banks go into high alert if anyone wants to carry some cash anymore. I've always preferred cash but now it makes you look like a criminal.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 10/06/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
As of right now,

"The U.S. Department of the Treasury, not the IRS, requires banks to report deposits and withdrawals of $10,000 or more from any savings account. Transactions of less than $2,000 don't typically trigger reporting. If you take out more than that, and if you behave in such a way as to "alarm" bank personnel – for example, you bribe the teller or admit to a crime – the transaction will be reported. Otherwise, it's doubtful that you'll have any problem, especially if your transaction is similar to others you've made in the past. If you're depositing or withdrawing $10,000 or more in cash – regardless of whether you behave suspiciously – this will typically also be reported. Multiple withdrawals totaling $10,000 or more also requiring reporting if they occur on the same day. Financial institutions must report the purchase of traveler's checks or money orders as well if you use cash to purchase more than $3,000 worth."

I do not believe this will change. Even Dem's know how much this will hurt them.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I could see myself joining a movement of like minded people who withdraw $605.00 on one day and deposit $605.00 the next. Rinse/repeat.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I am 100% sure they don monitor Obama's bank account.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will termites eat paper money?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If I buy a Rifle lets say in 2019 for 2000 and sell it for 1900 in 2021 why should I pay tax on a loss or even report something like this? It's a loss.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,117 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.