Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I would be willing to permit that tiny, minuscule number of abortions that are truly deemed necessary because of rape or mother’s health, if the “right to choose” crowd gave up the vast majority that are done for convenience.

If removal of embryonic tissue is .murder. Facts of conception being the result of a crime (rape or incest) does not change that fact.

Is the murder of some innocent children more acceptable than the murder of other innocent children.

I think what he is saying is lets address the 99.5% of abortions and then we can nitpick the rapes,etc. Ending 99.5% of them is a good start.

That's not at all how I read it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by deflave
When I read the title I assumed another member got her pregnant.

LOL

I notice you go out of your way to avoid explaining the difference between the two innocent babies.
I would be willing to permit that tiny, minuscule number of abortions that are truly deemed necessary because of rape or mother’s health, if the “right to choose” crowd gave up the vast majority that are done for convenience.

If removal of embryonic tissue is .murder. Facts of conception being the result of a crime (rape or incest) does not change that fact.

Is the murder of some innocent children more acceptable than the murder of other innocent children.

^^^COVTARD logic on full diaplay^^^

On full display is a complete inability to ascribe any difference between two innocent babies which would make murder of one justifiable.

You’re a COVTARD.

There’s no explaining anything to you. You run off emotion.

You would be as mistaken about that as you are most things in life not related to weapons training and border security.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has all been hashed out before with the Pro-life side offering "reasonable" bills that allow for abortion in cases of rape, incest, the mother's health concerns, etc.
All have been shot down by the baby killers. There is no compromising with them.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
There is absolutely no chance that I will ever be pregnant so I don't give a damn. GD

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by greydog
There is absolutely no chance that I will ever be pregnant so I don't give a damn. GD

Good thing your mother thought differently.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Can we make some abortions retroactive?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know for a damned fact THEY would refuse to abort ANY innocent child. The fetus did not commit the rape.

Were I to argue for an abortion under such circumstances, for the wife or daughter or granddaughter, would be the end of a forty year marriage.

Nor would the race of the rapist be of any consideration. They MIGHT choose to give the baby up after birth to a good home. But I guarantee there's not a woman in this extended family that would kill it.

Here, here ........... No abortions, not exceptions.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When I read the title I assumed another member got her pregnant.

LOL

I notice you go out of your way to avoid explaining the difference between the two innocent babies.

^^^COVTARD logic on full diaplay^^^

On full display is a complete inability to ascribe any difference between two innocent babies which would make murder of one justifiable.

You’re a COVTARD.

There’s no explaining anything to you. You run off emotion.

You would be as mistaken about that as you are most things in life not related to weapons training and border security.

You are and remain, a COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

Did I hear Harris & Pelosi were the result of rape? Is it too late?

Actually, they are the result of sodomy.

That's why every bill they touch smells of chit. That splains it lucy.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sounds good. Both parents though.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 21, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.