Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The only folks that I personally know who have died from COVID-19 have been fully vaccinated. They both had underlying health conditions but somehow survived this BS for over a year before getting vaccinated. Then within 6 weeks of receiving their second shot they both died from COVID-19 compactions.

Life is good live it while you can.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dinny
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
my feeling is, unvaxxed it could have hurt you permanently. Still, it goes to show how imperfect the vax can be, but still be much better than nothing at all.

I agree. It would likely be much worse if you were unvaccinated. I have a friend who was a loud mouth anti-vaxxer until he contracted covid and nearly died. Now there isn't a person alive who supports the vaccine more than him.

Same as my cousins husband. Hard core anti-everything denier. If she could but more than 3-4 words together she might say the same.

I just saw a friend that had covid, he thinks he got it in Nashville. He was Moderna vaxed, He said for him it was 2 days in bed with fever and sore throat, 2 more days fatigued and ended like a light switch.
He turns 80 this month. Somehow he didn't die from his vax like so many here believe.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You are 300% more likely to catch Covid if you've had a vax within the past 2 weeks.

Where are you getting this information?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by smarquez
You are 300% more likely to catch Covid if you've had a vax within the past 2 weeks.

79% of all statistics are made up on the spot : >)

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can you post differentials of your Lymphocyte levels before and after exposure?

I left calculus, what, 35+ years ago?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
CP glad you are getting better! Funny how everyone has a story, for or against the vaccination. True Grit sad to hear your vaccinated friends passed. The story for most of the country is just the opposite of what TG has experienced! Hopefully all will be well and we can enjoy the, sarcasm, laudation and just plain entertainment here on the fire! After the covid has passed, we can find other things to challenge each other!! Keep a deep seat and tight rein.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I completed the first two shot Pfizer series in early March and had the Booster 9 days ago."

Wait a minute you're fully vaccinated and you still got the covid. How is that possible?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I had both Moderna shots last one May 28. In July we had an outbreak at work. I tested positive but never had any symptoms. Now I am short of breath when I walk up the stairs from the bottom deck at work. It takes me about 10 minutes to catch my breath after 100 stairs. Before I tested positive it took about 30 seconds to catch my breath.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smarquez

FDA study
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/i...ly-to-get-covid-insider-leaks-fda-study/

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
CP, I hope you have a full and quick recovery. Like you, I am 75 and have underlying health issues, including asthma. Fortunately, I haven't had an attack in many years. I got the Moderna vaccine.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck to ya CP. Hang in there!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No vax, been around two friends that had it, didn't get sick. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I got the flu real bad in 89.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope you continue to improve.

The original Frito Bandito!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad that you're improving, but in spite of the positive tests, which are at best 50% right, it really doesn't sound like C-19......................sounds more like a basic fall cold / sinus infection going into your chest.

But then, again, who knows....................tests with 50% or more, false positives are worse than useless, they are dangerous.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My covid story. Felt like I had the flu for a few days, went to the doc on the third day and tested positive. Forth day felt better. The end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
99.8 percent survival without vac . “The vax works” lmfao

[bleep] clowns

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
No vax, been around two friends that had it, didn't get sick. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I got the flu real bad in 89.

Maybe the medicinal application of tequila and lime keeps the Covid away ?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
I waited until recently to get the jab, and after talking to my doctor (who I've known and trusted for 25 years) , and seeing the effects of the bug on my family and friends, I made up my mind. My doctor said the vaccine isn't like what we imagine as a vaccine. It is really a pre-treatment to keep the effects of the bug at a minimum. In his practice, the patients that did not have the vaccine, did much worse with the Covid than the patients that had the vaccine. An acquaintance of mine died from it very fast, and his kids blamed themselves for introducing it into the house. This was one thing that changed my mind, also.

A long time friend and his wife both got Covid in August. He was vaccinated, but she was not. Both late 50’s, both had other health issues. He had a rough time with it but rode it out at home. He called me while he was sick and his wife had been in the hospital for 8 days. He said to me over the phone “if she makes it through this, maybe she won’t be against the vaccine anymore.” She died after a full month in the hospital.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by stxhunter

And you learned your lesson after that to not go more than two days without rinsing your mouth with alcohol....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
226 members (12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,793
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.