God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
No different than Flynn. Just trying to break him financially in the off chance that he gets an honest judge on appeal and his conviction is over turned...

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
He wants a public defender for an appeal? Why bother? There is no chance he would win with a public defender. Seems like he could rake it in with gofundme. There are lots of people on here who would give money to it.

Also, apparently only people who can't afford a lawyer qualify for a public defender. He must have some assets that disqualify him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
He wants a public defender for an appeal? Why bother? There is no chance he would win with a public defender. Seems like he could rake it in with gofundme. There are lots of people on here who would give money to it.

Also, apparently only people who can't afford a lawyer qualify for a public defender. He must have some assets that disqualify him.

Wonder if cock squatting would disqualify you?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

He is going to be on the tax payers dime for a LONG time.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ISRO

Yep. All based on a lie and we the people are stuck with the bill.

Modern day lynching for doing his job and falsely accused for the death of a known drug addict who caused his own death by overdosing.

You dems are so proud of yourselves,

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by ISRO

Yep. All based on a lie and we the people are stuck with the bill.

Modern day lynching for doing his job and falsely accused for the death of a known drug addict who caused his own death by overdosing.

You dems are so proud of yourselves,

SBTCO, they're a feral lot and they eat their own. So there's that.

They haven't really progressed much in 8 or 9 decades.. except for the purple hair, and female moustaches and chinstraps. They're damn sure proud of those. Wonder how long those took ?

Lot.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I wouldn't be too concerned. I don't think it will keep you from getting a public defender.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I wouldn't be too concerned. I don't think it will keep you from getting a public defender.

My assets would. But your cock squatting? Not sure..

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They're giving him the James Fields treatment. There was never a case more clear cut of someone using his car to escape an armed mob attack than his, yet all the evidence for that was disregarded, and he was railroaded into a long prison term for murder because he held political viewpoints hated by the radical left. Same with the Kenosha Kid (Kyle Rittenhouse). These are political prisoners.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Lol.

So you are saying the value of your assets would regardless of cock squatting? Why would you be so concerned with cock squatting then?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In other news george floyd has been clean now for 500 days, a personal record.........

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol.

So you are saying the value of your assets would regardless of cock squatting? Why would you be so concerned with cock squatting then?

So.. you can't read or write?

You ignorant liberal commie fugk.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.