Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rlott Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Run for FL Senator, and let DeSantis run for Pres?

Besides the entertainment value of Trump stomping Schumer's head every day, it would cripple the Senate. A win-win.

BP-B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Trump needs to stay in the race until near the end, so the drive by media stays focused on him. Near the end he should be the king maker and throw his support behind whoever.

I hope The R wins and makes him the Border Tzar.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We don't need Trump as a Senator, we need him as President

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I like Trump and wish he was President, but his ego is too big to be a mere Senator.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Retired generals don't re-up as lower grade officers unless they're financially desperate like Custer was.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I like Trump and wish he was President, but his ego is too big to be a mere Senator.

Bingo! But, even setting aside ego, we need him as CEO and not a mere lawmaker.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Whatever he does, it will be interesting.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Retired generals don't re-up as lower grade officers unless they're financially desperate like Custer was.

^^^Still scared to death.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Hes going to circle back.

Rally tonight.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Rally tonight.

I dont think he will ever be president again....having said that I also think we need a younger face going forward....guy from Florida seems like a winner.....bob

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Maybe if the House were to switch Republican, they could name him as Speaker................ it would make him third in the line of succession!

You haven't begun to see liberal panties in a twist if that were to happen.................

Last edited by Muffin; 10/09/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

Rally tonight.

I dont think he will ever be president again....having said that I also think we need a younger face going forward....guy from Florida seems like a winner.....bob

^^^^^^^^^

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Rally tonight.

Negative.

Trump don’t “circle back”. He goes straight forward.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Heard the other day, from a lifelong R... He was absolutely convinced last fall if Trump had held the Whitehouse, he'd have taken over the US as a dictator! Local news providers: ABC, CBS, NBC..... Never gets any other angle.

Could only take the conversation so far, but, he'd never heard Charlottesville was a hoax, the Clinton machine paid for the dossier, Trump was not anti-semitic, is anti-abortion, and took some of the first action ever against child trafficking.

@$#&@%)(?!$@

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

Rally tonight.

Negative.

Trump don’t “circle back”. He goes straight forward.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think Trump will wait for the outcome of the mid-terms to make a decision, the issues of constant impeachment and runway investigations might be a factor. He cannot govern with those threats derailing his time and energy. He has a hard enough time with his own establishment R's.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BobMt

Rally tonight.

Agree heavily on the younger face point. Anyone under 60, better 50 will have a significant leg up over senile old Joe (if they actually put him up again).

They don't make 'em like they used to

Don't tread on me

Nothing runs like a Deere
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by noKnees
Trump needs to stay in the race until near the end, so the drive by media stays focused on him. Near the end he should be the king maker and throw his support behind whoever.

Originally Posted by noKnees

Border Tzar, ey.

Did you forget that when President Trump first took office we had a Republican Majority in both the House and the Senate.

Did you forget that it was Speaker Ryan a Majority Leader McConnell that sabotaged everything he tried to do to get border funding for The Wall and much more.

Did you forget that it was the Republican leadership that stopped the MAGA agenda.

Did you forget that it is the RNC, McConnell, McCarthy and Crenshaw that are furthering the narrative that Trump Lost, Biden Won.

And you now think that the Republicans will welcome him with open arms and give him Border Tzar status.

Interesting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Muffin
Maybe if the House were to switch Republican, they could name him as Speaker................ it would make him third in the line of succession!

You haven't begun to see liberal panties in a twist if that were to happen.................

Yeah, the Republican Establishment loves them some Trump so much they want to make him Speaker.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Really? Ever heard of John Quincy Adams? How about William H Taft? Both went on to do significant things for the nation after leaving the WH.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
664 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.