Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Stick knows his sh it. I like him, but there's only one way to get a neck that big and thats suckin' cox.

Last edited by MadTrapper375; 10/08/21.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
GB1

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.

There’s some truth there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m not a fan of these types of threads. I don’t care who you are tossing under the bus.
It’s not right.
I never did care for a pack of bullies.

Supposed to be adults here. Not punks looking for trouble.
Just my two cents.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The butt hurt runs deep here, Stick is worth listening to and I enjoy his posts

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I’m not a fan of these types of threads. I don’t care who you are tossing under the bus.
It’s not right.

Just my two cents.

Plus 1.

It’s best to hammer out individual grievances man to man or just let things go rather than call out threads.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
It’s not right.

Just my two cents.

Attached Images
51567506820_78f42f82c4_w.jpg (17.13 KB, 564 downloads)
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I’ve learned more from him than from those who nip at his heels, but in fairness, they do provide the fodder for some of his more entertaining posts…..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S
I’ve actually bullshitted with him on the phone believe it or not he’s a pretty good dude lol. I will get flamed for this but ph uck who cares.. I’ve bs’ed with his #1 nemesis judman through text another good dude. I also bs’ed with deflave several times and well he’s just a good ol ass hole lol.

I’m a dick.

Not an ass hole.

Wo their mr house dad pump yo brakes.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver

Truth. We’ve a ton of the coddled type around.

Yup.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Never had issue with him.

As others said - doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Learned a lot from him. I have noticed that many that love to blast him, I typically skim over their posts elsewhere here - they don't offer much at all when it comes to helping folks beyond "JOC used a 270 and I killed 3 deer at 120 yards with one too. Nuff said" bullchit.

YMMV and it usually does but Larry's a guy I'd seek out with questions. Many in this thread - not so much and that has nothing to do with this thread....

Pretty well nails it exactly & I agree 100%.

Stick also doesn't tolerate Pretenders well, of which there are plenty here, & calls them out for what they are on their BS & pretend.

I've been here a long time, & as with Salmonella, I've talked to Stick here & on other sites as well, & never once on all those many times has he ever not answered a reasonable & direct question & I've never had a cross word with him either.

And if the opportunity ever materialized, I'd go outta my way to meet him. He knows more than most can ever realize or know themselves.

I'm also disappointed in the OP for starting a bullschitt thread like this too................IMO, it's beneath him to start & stir this kind of schitt.

MM

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Doesn't suffer fools"

The problem is that unless you run his exact favorite gear of this year, you're a window-licking [bleep] fool!

Now read that again. One more time.

Laughing!

(Bring back the 30stw!)

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm relatively new here but it appears to me that Stick is one of the more influential members of the Fire, judging by the number of threads about him and the number of responses and how many of those responses borrow his own lexicon..

Hint.

The few times I've had occasion to send him a message with a question he's always been helpful.

Doesn't matter to me if he hates my rifle scopes, Im happy with them and that's what counts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The dude's a loser in every form and fashion. Says more about his allies than it does about him actually. He has nothing to offer that you can't learn from someone else on here, quite easily.

Dude, he's living in your head if you even partially believe that. It's not allies vs the others! That chit is all in your head. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by longarm
I'm relatively new here but it appears to me that Stick is one of the more influential members of the Fire, judging by the number of threads about him and the number of responses and how many of those responses borrow his own lexicon..

Hint.

The few times I've had occasion to send him a message with a question he's always been helpful.

Doesn't matter to me if he hates my rifle scopes, Im happy with them and that's what counts.

Recommends good books too…..

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I must be the odd one out as should I ever visit the States Stick is one of a very few I would go out of my way to meet.

NOPE!

ME TOO!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
vacrt2002
Do tell..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That does it.........moving the schtik up to the top of my prayer list.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who kilt Judman?

Can’t believe he’d miss this opportunity, unless he be ded.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slm9s
"Doesn't suffer fools"

The problem is that unless you run his exact favorite gear of this year, you're a window-licking [bleep] fool!

Now read that again. One more time.

Laughing!

(Bring back the 30stw!)

Yep.

Many suck his ass, not sure why yet.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

430 members (17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,227
Posts18,447,707
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.