M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
We get the government we deserve.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it interesting that the white house has been flagrantly disregardingng public disclosure requirements for more than three months.
the White House visitor logs have not been updated since June. I don't imagine that the executive branch can function if no one comes to meet with the Residident...
but perhaps that is why the latest Jab video was done on a stage made to look like the OE. with no paper trail it is impossible to tell who the people giving the Jab are...

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 10/08/21.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by funshooter
Then we get the Hoe and Paloozy to take his place.
I for one do not call that a win win situation.
They need to take this movie to the end and arrest all of them for Treason and start over.

Originally Posted by kwg020
He resigns only after nancy piglosi and chucky shumer believe they have done as much damage as they can in their respective positions.

^^ T H A T ^^

Actually that would be a multiple winning situation:
>Hoe would guarantee a GOP landslide (not a good thing given how many RINO's are ruining America)
>Paloozy would abdicate Speaker role to GOP and lose control of setting voting agenda (why do you think they're ramming through as much as possible as quickly as possible)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Aren’t you guys forgetting something.

The 2022 midterms are just around the corner.

Come Nov. 2022 we, who ever the F*ck “we” are, will take back control of the House and the Senate and everything will be hunky dory.

Have faith we can elect our way out if this, honest, I read it right here on The Fire.

You're on the Soros payroll. Give up there is no hope.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rugies
Lets go Brandon!!!

laugh laugh

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
2 yrs 1 day into this term minimum.
Allows successor to complete intial term and run for 2.

.........Yup..... That's been my theory all along. Joe will be here that long so that Kommy Harris can finish his term and still be eligible for a couple more.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Come Nov. 2022 we, who ever the F*ck “we” are, will take back control of the House and the Senate and everything will be hunky dory.

Have faith we can elect our way out if this, honest, I read it right here on The Fire.

No, no, no, there IS hope, we can elect our way out of this, you will see, the RNC, the same RNC that teamed up with the Democrats and Soros to steal the election from Trump, will save America when they take back both houses.

McConnell and McCarthy will turn over a new leaf and realize that America and Americans come first and not their personal fortunes and those of the Elites they serve.

Honest.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you want to see the greatest bull$hit speech in history just click here.....

https://news.yahoo.com/congress-foresees-short-term-debt-040405576.html

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by vapodog
If you want to see the greatest bull$hit speech in history just click here.....

https://news.yahoo.com/congress-foresees-short-term-debt-040405576.html

What a low life sack of sheit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
This Fuqk Joe Biden stuff is really catching on, even the liberal media is covering it a lot. His handlers will tell him to resign soon. Then we're really fuqked.

He won't resign......................I saw a clip of him today & he becomes a bigger legend in his own demented mind every single day. I'm sure they don't let him actually see any polls.

He was trying to tell everyone today how much better off the country is today than when he took office & he sounded convincing..................unfortunately for him, absolutely none of it was reality.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Papag
Nobody "assumes" the v.p. Spot. Pres proposes, Senate approves or doesnt. The only succession is from v.p. to pres. Unless vp dies too. Only way for Pelosi to get there.

Correct. I should have worded it otherwise. Still, I believe the deep state has it set up already...Kerry sort of "assumes" the V.P spot to have him in position to move up.

I do believe Kerry will be Prez before the 2024 election.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

No, no, no, there IS hope, we can elect our way out of this, you will see, the RNC, the same RNC that teamed up with the Democrats and Soros to steal the election from Trump, will save America when they take back both houses.

McConnell and McCarthy will turn over a new leaf and realize that America and Americans come first and not their personal fortunes and those of the Elites they serve.

Honest.

Whew! Thanks for that I was beginning to worry!
Osky
Sarcasm

Last edited by Osky; 10/08/21.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When The Deep State Tells Him Too!... That's When... Meanwhile "LET'S GO BRANDON!'

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
His replacement will be worse than him.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Papag
Nobody "assumes" the v.p. Spot. Pres proposes, Senate approves or doesnt. The only succession is from v.p. to pres. Unless vp dies too. Only way for Pelosi to get there.

Correct. I should have worded it otherwise. Still, I believe the deep state has it set up already...Kerry sort of "assumes" the V.P spot to have him in position to move up.

I do believe Kerry will be Prez before the 2024 election.

Lurch will never be POTUS.

Book it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When was the last time a Democrap resigned due to public shame? If Bubba Clinton wouldn't then why the hell would PedoBiden? No, their ego's and lust for power drive them day and night, they have no shame.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
When was the last time a Democrap resigned due to public shame? If Bubba Clinton wouldn't then why the hell would PedoBiden? No, their ego's and lust for power drive them day and night, they have no shame.

Andrew Cuomo

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fuzk Kerry, JMHO

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
His replacement will be worse than him.

Maybe, but doubtful, Biden is just a figure head and a puppet. His replacement will be taking orders from the same puppet masters Biden does.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Public shame? LMAO…
Look around you, the general public, the average American, has no shame.
No shame, no self respect, no respect for others, no work ethic, no integrity, no honor.
Anyone that thinks we’re coming out of it this time is delusional. The fat lady has sang. If you live in an urban area you’d better be making some plans to get out.
Time for preparation right now. Hope in one hand and scheit in the other.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/09/21.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
289 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,980 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,821
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.