Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The irony is people here thinks he actually shoots...

No, the irony is, that it's actually known to be true...

It's all good though, as we're all entitled to an opinion and have the freedom to express it here, even when based purely upon conjecture, something that, BTW, he doesn’t do. SDS. LOL

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 10/08/21. Reason: Raffing

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I have to admit that sometimes I could use a translator to decipher Stick-ese.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I mean exactly as I said, IMO, he's not the type to mess with or have interest in sockpuppetry. Larry has posted under different user names, as himself, not prettending to be anyone else. Rick's generousity to allow this site to operate is a gift to us all.

PS, this sure ain't the first time the FREE RENT has been on full display from the Peanut Gallery. BFD if agreement isn't acheived.

Based upon years of observation, I absolphucqkinglutelyguarentee JG is not on Stick's mind.... LOL

Pretty sure Stick just gets off on taking the piss out of anyone whenever, wherever, however he can.

And I am also damned sure Stick will be reading this thread pissing himself laughing at all the new material he now has.

Last edited by JSTUART; 10/09/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Teal
Never had issue with him.

As others said - doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Learned a lot from him. I have noticed that many that love to blast him, I typically skim over their posts elsewhere here - they don't offer much at all when it comes to helping folks beyond "JOC used a 270 and I killed 3 deer at 120 yards with one too. Nuff said" bullchit.

YMMV and it usually does but Larry's a guy I'd seek out with questions. Many in this thread - not so much and that has nothing to do with this thread....

Pretty well nails it exactly & I agree 100%.

Stick also doesn't tolerate Pretenders well, of which there are plenty here, & calls them out for what they are on their BS & pretend.

I've been here a long time, & as with Salmonella, I've talked to Stick here & on other sites as well, & never once on all those many times has he ever not answered a reasonable & direct question & I've never had a cross word with him either.

And if the opportunity ever materialized, I'd go outta my way to meet him. He knows more than most can ever realize or know themselves.

I'm also disappointed in the OP for starting a bullschitt thread like this too................IMO, it's beneath him to start & stir this kind of schitt.

MM

Add me to the list of folks that received very useful help from Stick......I'm the sort that tends to believe everybody is different in some way. Nothing wrong with that. Some of Y'all azzholes clearly have no "Milk of Human Kindness"! Frankly, it's this sort of schittt that has lowered the standards of the Campfire from where it was when I first arrived......tis a truly sad thing.

Frog---OUT!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If this thread isn’t gay, it at least experimented a little back in college.
JFC…..

Never mind, I just read the previous comment about “the milk of human kindness”…
This [bleep] is gayer’n AIDS.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/09/21.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Wish I had saved the email he sent to that brass manufacturer. Hands down the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The rest was good for a morning laugh. Poor Boomer, he’s trying really hard to find his place.

Some of you are a little sensitive, this was not a jab at a guy that takes the high road, he searches out threads to sow discord and loves it.

He helped me years ago with a problem, but that doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at his expense, dam sure guarantee he’d laugh at mine.

I damn sure don’t value a man based on how much he shoots like many here do.

Cary on.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Pretty douche move to call out a guy who can’t respond because he is away working.

Last edited by Mike_S; 10/09/21.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Never have had a problem with him or crossways back and forth.

Me either. Have had decent conversations and gotten helpful info from him through PM's.

>> AGREED Big Stick has been very helpful. >> you guys who have this problem with Big Stick might be the problem ?

Last edited by pete53; 10/09/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's still AROUND foo_kTards

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Pretty douche move to call out a guy who can’t respond because he is away working.

Why can't he?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by mirage243

Why can't he?

Didn’t say he couldn’t. But calling a guy out who isn’t around is a douche move in my opinion. Problem?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Why can't he?

Didn’t say he couldn’t. But calling a guy out who isn’t around is a douche move in my opinion. Problem?

Your original post didn't say he was away working, I was just curious why he couldn't respond. Problem?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He’s at the store trying to decide between smooth or crunchy peanut butter and he has the fire all riled up.

Damn he’s good.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Why can't he?

Your original post didn't say he was away working, I was just curious why he couldn't respond. Problem?

That is why I edited it to say he is working. Personally I hope he starts posting here. Shake up the room a bit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Why can't he?

That is why I edited it to say he is working. Personally I hope he starts posting here. Shake up the room a bit.

Me too, because stick insulting people is a lot funnier than a bunch of phaggs trying to cup his balls for him.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Why can't he?

Me too, because stick insulting people is a lot funnier than a bunch of phaggs trying to cup his balls for him.

That ain't no schit!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just for the offended…
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/09/21.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
to me it appears Big Stick has beat`n you boys and i mean boys , because Stick never posted or replied back ? GRIN

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 16 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.