Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I want DeSantis to stay right where he is.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I want DeSantis to stay right where he is.

its for the greater good....never heard that before have you......bob

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rlott
Run for FL Senator, and let DeSantis run for Pres?

Besides the entertainment value of Trump stomping Schumer's head every day, it would cripple the Senate. A win-win.

This country need Trump, not another Harvard educated lawyer for President.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by noKnees
Trump needs to stay in the race until near the end, so the drive by media stays focused on him. Near the end he should be the king maker and throw his support behind whoever.

I hope The R wins and makes him the Border Tzar.

Originally Posted by noKnees
Trump needs to stay in the race until near the end, so the drive by media stays focused on him. Near the end he should be the king maker and throw his support behind whoever.

I hope The R wins and makes him the Border Tzar.

Border Tzar, ey.

Did you forget that when President Trump first took office we had a Republican Majority in both the House and the Senate.

Did you forget that it was Speaker Ryan a Majority Leader McConnell that sabotaged everything he tried to do to get border funding for The Wall and much more.

Did you forget that it was the Republican leadership that stopped the MAGA agenda.

Did you forget that it is the RNC, McConnell, McCarthy and Crenshaw that are furthering the narrative that Trump Lost, Biden Won.

And you now think that the Republicans will welcome him with open arms and give him Border Tzar status.

Interesting.

Steve the cocksucker is right. Just give up. We're fucked.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump is packing way too much baggage now to run.
He can still be an active force.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There’d be too many wishy washies west of the missyssississippi that have been too busy sucking tapioca and watching gunsmoke to know who Desantis is.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think he needs to stay retired. The Georgia losses are on him and that should make them all realize he is toxic for success. He is damaging to the old school GOP which needs to get their party back in order and in control. He lost!!!!

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump can be president again if he wants but he knows it’s not time to start running (if he runs). His job is to take the house and the senate. After that my guess is he’ll probably run but if he doesn’t you can bet he’ll put the best person in his spot. Whatever you do, don’t get in his way or you will be toast.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Saw a Trump 2024 flag driving along the highway today. The natives are restless. Single platform question: are you better off today than 4 years ago. Lessee how Kamala answers that. We all know sleepy Joe won't make it to 2024.

Won't that be interesting? Kamala running for prez. But will she keep Pelosi as sidekick?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by kappa8
Single platform question: are you better off today than 4 years ago.

Any middle class person with a brain says no

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maybe Tennessee Jim can come and extol the virtues of the Biden administration. But we all know he can't.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Heard the other day, from a lifelong R... He was absolutely convinced last fall if Trump had held the Whitehouse, he'd have taken over the US as a dictator! Local news providers: ABC, CBS, NBC..... Never gets any other angle.

Could only take the conversation so far, but, he'd never heard Charlottesville was a hoax, the Clinton machine paid for the dossier, Trump was not anti-semitic, is anti-abortion, and took some of the first action ever against child trafficking.

@$#&@%)(?!$@

Well At least the guy was partly right. Though Trump didn't hold the Whitehouse, the "president" is tying to take over the US as a dictator.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
God bless President Trump. A man for the people and the constitution.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But he tweeted mean things.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I could go for a mean tweet right now. Hold the ice cream cone.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I hope and pray President Trump remains healthy and able to run again and that's something I pray for. I see and hear things that cause me to believe there is more of a ground swell of support for him than ever. People were seeing good things when he was in office, from him. He also caused many to crawl out from under their rock and be seen for what and who they really are. The swamp. So many of us are sick of what's going on now. Has biden ever mentioned trying to help our own nation take back the manufacturing lost to China. Not only did Trump talk about it he DID something about it. So here's my sign for him to run. He will need good health and stamina at 82 to do the job. That will be a gift from God himself so in my own mind there's my sign.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Heard the other day, from a lifelong R... He was absolutely convinced last fall if Trump had held the Whitehouse, he'd have taken over the US as a dictator! Local news providers: ABC, CBS, NBC..... Never gets any other angle.

Could only take the conversation so far, but, he'd never heard Charlottesville was a hoax, the Clinton machine paid for the dossier, Trump was not anti-semitic, is anti-abortion, and took some of the first action ever against child trafficking.

@$#&@%)(?!$@

Frank Luntz thinks too many people hate Trump for him to ever be elected again.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...ollster-frank-luntz-20211009-p58yna.html

In an exclusive interview with The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age after he spoke at the Conservative Party conference in the UK, Luntz said even if Trump nominated and the Democrats ran a poor candidate, the 45th president would never again prevail at the ballot box.

“He will not win,” Luntz said. “If Trump runs again he will be nominated by the Republicans, but he will never be elected president because there are too many people who hate him.

“Trump is the most popular Republican by far, but he can’t win a general election because in the end politics is about persona as much as it is about policy, and his persona is unacceptable to too many people.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Frank Luntz thinks too many people hate Trump for him to ever be elected again.

Luntz was wrong about Trump being elected the first time (well, "eventually" he got it right). He's transitioned from a sideline referee to a pollster with an agenda.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheesy

How dare he say the election was rigged.. in front of all those people.

The Horror.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I think he needs to stay retired. The Georgia losses are on him and that should make them all realize he is toxic for success. He is damaging to the old school GOP which needs to get their party back in order and in control. He lost!!!!

Bulshit.

I hadn't realized you were that stupid. Turn CNN off. It's polluting your brain.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 3,001 guests, and 1,403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.