Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No mask mandates in the US? No pressure to be vaccinated? Everyone willing to take up arms and start shooting at the mere hint of a threat to freedom in the US? A simple black and white world? Really?

BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Most states have given up their mask mandates here, and even when they were more common. The police weren’t arresting mothers in front of their children for failure to bow low. At the height of the hysteria and mandates probably only 60-70% of shoppers wore masks, mandate or no. We could always and still can cross state lines at our leisure and wonder as far from our homes as pleased us.
What pressure do vaccines provide. Just decide if you want to be experimented on or not. Pretty simple. It as hard as you want it to be.
Nobody said anything about shooting. Just try the word No. Compliance requires your nodding consent. Do you really see yourselves as subjects?
Look around you. Australia is within a nick of falling to perpetual tyranny. Your police have descended into jackals. Beating, pepper spraying and firing rubber bullets at those petitioners daring to ask for some freedom back. You lot are in deep dark [bleep]. Get your boots on

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by BustemAgain
Most states have given up their mask mandates here, and even when they were more common. The police weren’t arresting mothers in front of their children for failure to bow low. At the height of the hysteria and mandates probably only 60-70% of shoppers wore masks, mandate or no. We could always and still can cross state lines at our leisure and wonder as far from our homes as pleased us.
What pressure do vaccines provide. Just decide if you want to be experimented on or not. Pretty simple. It as hard as you want it to be.
Nobody said anything about shooting. Just try the word No. Compliance requires your nodding consent. Do you really see yourselves as subjects?
Look around you. Australia is within a nick of falling to perpetual tyranny. Your police have descended into jackals. Beating, pepper spraying and firing rubber bullets at those petitioners daring to ask for some freedom back. You lot are in deep dark [bleep]. Get your boots on

Judging by what is going on in your country in general, probably best that you focus your concerns and efforts there, if you can.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

To get an accurate picture of the situation in Australia, you need to be here. Do not rely on what you see on TV.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Judging by what is going on in your country in general, probably best that you focus your concerns and efforts there, if you can.

It seems to be the speck, log in the eye syndrome in action.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sheeple gonna sheep. Stop being such a receptive sod and imagine Liberty. The whole world is watching the government thuggery on display in Oz. The impotent acquiescence by the population leaves many of us dumbfounded and frankly heartbroken that such a virile and hardy people could be so easily cornered, captured and layed low. By a virus that is 99.979% survivable. Thank God your not up against something as dangerous as tooth decay or foot fungus or you would be behind a fence with a plastic tag in your ear. Good Christ Australia get a pair.

Okay tough guy, since your the expert in resistance, lets see you lead by example.

Let me see you personally break a small law like posting a vid of yourself shortening a barrel or adding a silencer without a federal stamp.

The US bent over to the gun control acts of the 1930's without a whimper. Uncle sam used Al capones antics to get your law abiding folks to pay money and bend the knee for the next 80 years. I dont recall seeing any organised resistance, mass demonstrations, storming city hall to reverse those laws..

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Perhaps your mistaking numbnuttery for Liberty. You lot have been under the longest most draconian lockdown of any nation on Earth. And all you can come up with is to beggar someone to put their knob in a vice for inspiration?
Stay bleating on your knees waiting for the rap on the door and listen to the geckering of your children. Cause that’s what’s coming. Australia is the test case for what the Western mind can absorb. Sop it up then if that’s your pleasure.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by DBT

It seems to be the speck, log in the eye syndrome in action.

So what’s it really like there in Aus? What we see on TV is kids getting handcuffed for hanging out on the beach at night, grown men turned in by their neighbors and arrested when they return home from an evening drive for fresh air, and politicians talking of a new world order. Is it really not that bad? I hope for your sake that it’s not.

Here’s what we’re up to in the USA on a Saturday night:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That was night before last. 106,000+ in attendance. Only masks being worn were by the two CBS sideline reporters.

Point is, the air is fine. Get a shot and come on out. Or don’t get a shot and come on out.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
An exception is not the rule. The media tends to love a story, so they select accordingly. Like you selecting an event that doesn't really represent the whole US situation during the Covid period.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
DBT,

Glad to hear the reports are overblown and y’all are still livin’ free.

I selected an event that represents the way one can live his life in this country today if he so chooses. My kid was there and sent me that pic. I was offered tickets but didn’t go because I thought it would be a lousy game (turned out to be a good one.)

I’d say without a doubt that there was coronavirus in that stadium, but the choice to go or not belonged to each one of those people.

One thing for sure is no one was knocking on any of those 106,000 people’s doors to make sure they were home on a Saturday night.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
An exception is not the rule. The media tends to love a story, so they select accordingly. Like you selecting an event that doesn't really represent the whole US situation during the Covid period.

My area in Idaho has never shut down businesses, churches, gyms restaurants bars and no masks since covid began and schools stayed open since March 2020

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Walker6
DBT,

I selected an event that represents the way one can live his life in this country today if he so chooses. My kid was there and sent me that pic. I was offered tickets but didn’t go because I thought it would be a lousy game (turned out to be a good one.)

I’d say without a doubt that there was coronavirus in that stadium, but the choice to go or not belonged to each one of those people.

One thing for sure is no one was knocking on any of those 106,000 people’s doors to make sure they were home on a Saturday night.

Here's a couple of video links that I posted (26th September) just after the protests in Melbourne. Brisbane and Perth were not locked down like Melbourne was. The Brisbane event was called "Riverfire" and is an annual event comprised of displays by the air force in the afternoon and fireworks at night. I posted the afternoon part to show the spectators.

Here’s some videos taken yesterday and today from both Brisbane (north of Melbourne) and Perth (west of Melbourne).

Yesterday’s flyover in the afternoon before the fireworks in the evening (Brisbane):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjTx7NxIO3w

Pre AFL Grand Final in Perth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCmjkdWB-A

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

My area in Idaho has never shut down businesses, churches, gyms restaurants bars and no masks since covid began and schools stayed open since March 2020

How bad did the hospital situation get there? I mean that was the original intention to accept the influx of patients but flatten the curve to prevent the hospital system being overwhelmed. Over here "flatten the curve" became "zero covid" because it looked like they could do that, but only while ignoring all other social and economic consequential damages.

It is safe to assume that our state politicians are largely all idiots and try to out-idiot each other.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

No doubt that is true for your area. Which doesn't mean it's true for all areas, states or cities in the US. And keep in mind the huge difference in population between the US and Australia.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Walker6
DBT,

Living free? Half the population is locked down and doesnt get let out until they are vaccinated. The reports are as bad as stated.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
How bad did the hospital situation get there? I mean that was the original intention to accept the influx of patients but flatten the curve to prevent the hospital system being overwhelmed.

Very good question. It is puzzling. We see on the news how overloaded hospitals are yet people who actually go to the hospital see very low occupancy. Nurses / doctors show pictures of nearly empty e-rooms. Etc. Someone is lying to all of us.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Zealous bureaucrats at work, doing the wrong thing more often than not.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Perhaps your mistaking numbnuttery for Liberty. You lot have been under the longest most draconian lockdown of any nation on Earth. And all you can come up with is to beggar someone to put their knob in a vice for inspiration?

We call it putting your money where your mouth is. You dont have the balls to cut a rifle barrel down for freedom. Yet you berate others to fight laws in their country, in case the same bad policies get rolled out where your cowardly hide is.

And as to the situation, my state has no lock down , my particular area never wore masks either.

Id suggest like many Americans you

A. Learn some geography
B. worry more about other US states loss of freedoms before you end up the Dis-United states of America.

Crapping in some minor hunting sub forum on the internet wont save you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 158XTP

We call it putting your money where your mouth is. You dont have the balls to cut a rifle barrel down for freedom. Yet you berate others to fight laws in their country, in case the same bad policies get rolled out where your cowardly hide is.

And as to the situation, my state has no lock down , my particular area never wore masks either.

Id suggest like many Americans you

A. Learn some geography
B. worry more about other US states loss of freedoms before you end up the Dis-United states of America.

Crapping in some minor hunting sub forum on the internet wont save you.

Wasting your time as these halfwits are too stupid to see how screwed their own country is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 5 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
115 members (338reddog, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 35, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,448 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.