"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by IZH27
If the war is on women hasn’t the trans community already started that?

Bill Clinton did a fine job of starting the war on women.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Spook

OP was trained by the best.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Yep, the feminization of public education has been going on for decades and a man’s traditional role as husband and father is under constant assault. Declining fertility levels across the Western world are a symptom of women in droves rejecting motherhood and family. I do not envy young men today.

This is why my sig line is what it is.

My observation. The staff and administration spends so much more time trying to get boys to behave and learn. Girls 9 times out of 10 want to learn academics and that makes it easier to teach to them. If boys were having issues in school, most of the time they were gone by the middle of their Junior year. This made teaching girls so much easier because there were more girls to teach and the problem boys were gone from the building.

Boys generally dislike common academics because it is NOT hands on. That is why auto shop, metal shop and carpentry are bigger hits with the boys. If they manage to stay in school passed their Junior year. The disappearance of the shop classes has not been good for America.

Just my observations.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What alphabet agencies you suck cocc for

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
* Boys graduate high school at a rate of 82% vs girls at 88%
* 60% of those enrolled in colleges and universities are girls
* College/University enrollments have declined an average of 1.7% every year for the last 5 years and 71% of this decline has been males
* Boys are suspended from school at a rate 25% higher than girls
* Males are also blamed that 1 out of 4 boys grows up without any kind of father figure in the house
* Only 24% of K-12 school teachers are male

Serious question. Are your numbers racially adjusted for Asian (Mongoloid), Caucasian (Caucasoid), and (primarily) Negroid? If not they don’t tell the whole story. Tell me what percentage of each group did what and when in their educational opportunity. I really doubt suspension rates for Asian students are skewed so much just as an example. And based on inner city examples there is a huge chance many of the negative social interactions unfortunately involve the Negroid group; pushing the overall numbers into the ‘bad’ categories for other groups. Doesn’t have to be that way. My personal opinion is that this has been induced by over application of federal government social programs; ie give always. Nonetheless, it is what it is.

Last edited by shootem; 10/10/21.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by blanket
What alphabet agencies you suck cocc for

I think you are on to him.
I smell spook hair 🔥 burning.
I love the smell of spook hair 🔥 burning in the morning. 😎

Last edited by Captain; 10/10/21.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, if males are becoming more feminine, then shouldn't they be doing better in academics? I did almost 10 years of college level studies, and mostly realized the ladies tended to focus and study more. Get in with the ladies study group, and one could learn things. Team up with the guys and most wanted you to educate them the night before the exam.

1Minute
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Western_Juniper -got to be a f a g g o t with that for a handle.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by shootem

1* Boys graduate high school at a rate of 82% vs girls at 88%
2* 60% of those enrolled in colleges and universities are girls
3* College/University enrollments have declined an average of 1.7% every year for the last 5 years and 71% of this decline has been males
4* Boys are suspended from school at a rate 25% higher than girls
5* Males are also blamed that 1 out of 4 boys grows up without any kind of father figure in the house
6* Only 24% of K-12 school teachers are male

Serious question. Are your numbers racially adjusted for Asian (Mongoloid), Caucasian (Caucasoid), and (primarily) Negroid? If not they don’t tell the whole story. Tell me what percentage of each group did what and when in their educational opportunity. I really doubt suspension rates for Asian students are skewed so much just as an example. And based on inner city examples there is a huge chance many of the negative social interactions unfortunately involve the Negroid group; pushing the overall numbers into the ‘bad’ categories for other groups. Doesn’t have to be that way. My personal opinion is that this has been induced by over application of federal government social programs; ie give always. Nonetheless, it is what it is.

That may be worth considering. I don't have the data at hand for those previously cited stats, but there is other evidence that:

1 - black people graduate at a rate of 79% vs 89% for whites
4 - IFS shows: "in 2016 nearly 24% of black students in U.S. elementary and secondary schools had been suspended at least once, as our new analysis of the National Household Education Survey (NHES) shows. By contrast, only a third as many white students (8%) and one-sixth as many Asian students (4%) had been suspended."
5 - kidscount.org reoorts 24% of white kids are in single-parent families, whereas 64% of black kids are. Pew Foundation breaks down family demographics more carefully and distinguishes solo parents, cohabiting parents, and married by different ethnic groups: https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2018/04/25/the-changing-profile-of-unmarried-parents/

So there is evidence for your assessment that these negative trends are skewed worse by the black population in particular. It's important that I make the distinction here that this isn't evidence that black people are to blame or that they are the root cause. Regardless of our circumstances, we each have personal responsibility for our families. There are certainly groups of people, both ethnic groups as well as national groups that are kept in conditions of dependency, as you might describe through over-application of US Government domestic welfare, and foreign aid - they are victims of humanitarianism.

Points 2, 3, and 6 don't seem to be affected by race or ethnicity.

While college completion rates are much lower for blacks and hispanics than whites and asians, this has remained consistent since the 60's. What has changed is the gender makeup of those enrolled. Although women have been the majority in colleges since the mid-80's, the gap has been increasing since then.

I found data indicating college enrollment for black people has increased at a higher rate than it has for whites between 2000 and 2018. But it has declined for males overall.

Women have for a long time comprised about 80% of elementary school teachers, but what has changed is the makeup of secondary schools. We've seen a reversal where before 1980, men were 60% of secondary school teachers, by 2000, they comprised only 40%.

Last edited by Western_Juniper; 10/10/21.
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
He is referring to some kinda Gender war or something.
But he forgot to mention the numbers of girls who drop out from school because of se tapes, pregnancy etc.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

248 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 257 mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 280ACKIMP, 33 invisible), 1,289 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,550
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.