Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She hasn't had it but is considering it. She's like me in that she knows it's no preventative fix and that we've been lied to repeatedly about it. However, she has both diabetes and asthma. The jab is said to reduce the severity of the bug and she's prime for serious symptoms. She's 68.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm not dead yet Rock.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My moms 66 and diabetic, no asthma. She won’t get it but that’s her choice. Does your wife have trouble with bad cases of the flu?

Monoclonal available there?

Good luck

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She hasn't had it but is considering it. She's like me in that she knows it's no preventative fix and that we've been lied to repeatedly about it. However, she has both diabetes and asthma. The jab is said to reduce the severity of the bug and she's prime for serious symptoms. She's 68.

There vaccine is good for maybe 8 months and then endless unproven untested booster shots rest of your life until something better is developed. the virus is always going to be he here and constantly mutates and vaccines don't work on mutations. Look the hospital and death rates for the vaxx crowds now in England and Israel.

If she has diabetes and asthma diet ( no or very low carbs, intermittent fasting) and exercise help immensely improves immune system but most people won't that and opt for meds

Last edited by ribka; 10/13/21.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Neither of us has had the flu in 10 years. No vaxes taken.

She rigidly follows a vegan diet to keep the sugar down. She likes meat but it doesn't like her.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Get it, go on, quit worrying about getting the crap!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Get it, go on, quit worrying about getting the crap!

How long will the vax protect you? Is it better than natural immunity when the virus mutates which they always do?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Neither of us has had the flu in 10 years. No vaxes taken.

She rigidly follows a vegan diet to keep the sugar down. She likes meat but it doesn't like her.

that's good. meat is good for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

There vaccine is good for maybe 8 months and then endless unproven untested booster shots rest of your life until something better is developed. the virus is always going to be he here and constantly mutates and vaccines don't work on mutations. Look the hospital and death rates for the vaxx crowds now in England and Israel.

If she has diabetes and asthma diet ( no or very low carbs, intermittent fasting) and exercise help immensely improves immune system but most people won't that and opt for meds

It’s been available for 10 months. How many people are already supposedly unprotected and counting? (Been 8 months or longer) Doesn’t make any damn sense.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I got it at the VA and am good. Whole family has it and good. My VA Dr did not want it but did it and says so far so good. If I was old, obese, had health issues I would get it.

Good Shooting!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The US will see a spike in cases again end of December and January when shots wear off and people stuck inside in cold weather. There's research now that unproven untested boosters can actually make you more susceptible to pick up the mutated virus. The FDA voted 16 to 2 against the unproven booster and 2 resigned. What does that tell you?

This is the exact scenario Bbiden wants to keep pushing his hysteria and destruction

Ill stick with life long natural immunity and follow the science.

Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by ribka

It’s been available for 10 months. How many people are already supposedly unprotected and counting? (Been 8 months or longer) Doesn’t make any damn sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Flight surgeons told me the adverse cases for black military folk is incredible. I’m for all things to get rid of blacks thats why I support soros, biden, and hillary.

The Vax
Abortion clinics
Inner city crime
Dumbing down public school system
BLM riots that destroy black neighborhoods
Drugs
Media that covers up black crime

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/13/21.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She needs to do some research on the vaccine from other sources besides what she hears on the news and from Biden or CDC. The research I have done tells me not to take it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Unless she has been a hermit over the last year and half, why? Undoubtedly she has already been exposed to it dozens if not hundreds of times. If she hasn’t gotten it by now, odds are she is somewhat immune. It’s quite possible she has already had an asymptomatic case. The horse left the barn a long time ago.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My sister had a natural antibody test, she said it was 80 dollars. I’d do that first.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by saddlesore
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

If you didn’t advertise your decisions on the internet, I’m pretty sure no one would know or care what they were.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At some point in the near future, I think what is going to happen is you'll get Covid, go to the doctor and he'll say, yea, you got Covid, here , take this pill, you'll go home, have a runny nose and feel like crap for 24 hours, then get over it and get on with your life.

could be wrong, but treatment seems more reasonable at this point than a cure/prevention.

phug these endless booster shots

Last edited by KFWA; 10/13/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore

youngsters dying of Covid? Jesus fuggin Christ hysterical old queen

Provide a link to the testing done on the booster shot. You'd inject skunk piss into your body iand wife's body if your hero Biden ordered you

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
It’s your/her choice. My cousin and her hubby both are non vaxers. Both are on ventilators at this time. Appears his chances of survival are slim. Her chances better. They’re mid 60s.

NRA Patron
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 65 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,226
Posts18,466,576
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.