Campfire Kahuna
Or maybe it was 148 million

In fluoridated communities.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Check this out too when you get a chance Chuck.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6166ea821648ca3e25181fa3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

No wonder these guys are against it.

That puts Chairman Mao to shame!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by saddlesore
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

youngsters dying of Covid? Jesus fuggin Christ hysterical old queen

Provide a link to the testing done on the booster shot. You'd inject skunk piss into your body iand wife's body if your hero Biden ordered you

I am lot more conservative than you and a Trump voter. Just not as ignorant as you , like most of the anti vaxxers on here.Guys like you will stumble thru life believing every conspiracy they hear. The booster is the same drug as the 1st two injections.One only has to read of instances on this forum of youngsters dying and listen to any credible news channel except CNN,CBS etc.

I will probably be around a lot longer than you and I hope to hell you will be one of the non vaccinated ones filing up hospital beds now days.

Why don't you idiots get Rick to start a separate forum just for you,so the rest of us can go on with life without listening to your drivel Have a nice day A$$hole.

Last edited by saddlesore; 10/13/21.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

That was something.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you imagine the lawsuits if the manufacturers could be held liable?

If you want it, get it. Don’t force it on the healthy population.

Pretty simple.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I hope we can start injecting babies soon.

Maybe when they drown in your pool they won't have died of Covid first.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Patience.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/07/us/politics/pfizer-fda-authorization-children-5-11.html

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saddlesore has me on ignore

I’m going to bet I’ve had more vaccines than him. LOL

now yall know who the real Saddlefred Bob is.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Curious how people say getting the vax should be an individual’s choice and not mandated…..until someone decides it’s worth it for their own circumstances.

All of a sudden, free choice makes a person a libtard, or worse.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ribka

Do you want to guess who said this?

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

Please express your point without the trash talk.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/13/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Curious how people say getting the vax should be an individual’s choice and not mandated…..until someone decides it’s worth it for their own circumstances.

All of a sudden, free choice makes a person a libtard, or worse.

It's the Campfire way.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Patience.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/07/us/politics/pfizer-fda-authorization-children-5-11.html

Well...that's good.

With all these young people dying now.

We have to save them from something that hardly ever kills them so they can go on to live....and die from things like drowning, auto accidents, falls, choking and poisoning.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ribka

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

Can't count the times here Jaguartx has said that and in so many ways.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have a minor in biochem so actually did the reading and research on the vaxes you hysterical anti science old queen
Definitely not anti vax , just against the useful anti science Biden Fauci idiots that think the vaxes are 100 per cent effective and last for life and are perfectly safe

You're lucky to have 40 per cent effectiveness at 6 months and at 8 months you need an unproven booster the FDA voted 16 to 2 not to approve the booster because there was no research done by Pfizer. How many drugs has Pfizer put out that caused human death in the past and had to be pulled off of the market?

Where are the pics of all of the dead children dying of Covid in Colorado? Is that more lies and hysteria naive old queen?

Watch the covid rates spike up again in Colorado in a few months when winter sets in and the vaxes wear off. Gonna cry for Biden and Fauci to save your again?

Originally Posted by ribka
We both got our booster last week. I have impaired lungs and a heart problem, I'm 78. If I get a cold, it takes 4 months to get rid of. I would be pretty damn stupid not to try anything that would give me a chance to not get any lung malady.. Around here, hospitals are filled with non-vaccinated and now youngsters are dying from Covid .

Yea,I know us old folks are going to die anyway. If you don' t want the shot,find, just leave me the hell alone make my own decisions

youngsters dying of Covid? Jesus fuggin Christ hysterical old queen

Provide a link to the testing done on the booster shot. You'd inject skunk piss into your body iand wife's body if your hero Biden ordered you

I am lot more conservative than you and a Trump voter. Just not as ignorant as you , like most of the anti vaxxers on here.Guys like you will stumble thru life believing every conspiracy they hear. The booster is the same drug as the 1st two injections.One only has to read of instances on this forum of youngsters dying and listen to any credible news channel except CNN,CBS etc.

I will probably be around a lot longer than you and I hope to hell you will be one of the non vaccinated ones filing up hospital beds now days.

Why don't you idiots get Rick to start a separate forum just for you,so the rest of us can go on with life without listening to your drivel Have a nice day A$$hole.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Chucky = dip$hit

Go away fool.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ribka

Like flies to scxhit, knew you would show up

take your pro gey stuff elsewhere happy glamper

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord

kill any deer yet this year? Got 2 down better catch up lol

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Let’s talk about the risks of the vax for a second. Are they cumulative? Do we know? Heart issues and clotting have been acknowledged to be possible side effects by the CDC and the FDA. These risks seem to be higher in males under 35 or so. I’ve seen figures of one chance in ten thousand of developing these issues. So, that sounds okay. But like I said, is it cumulative? If so, there are two shots and now we are one in five thousand. And then there are boosters. So now we are at one in 2,500 for the first booster. If there is a fourth, it would be one in twelve hundred and fifty.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,554 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.