Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Geyghost
The only spucks that have defaced any of the government, monuments or what the country stands for are you trump loving traitors that are in love with every communist dictator that has ever lived and who's leader has publicly said so many times. Kiss and lick trumps ass all you like, but its you that hates and despises this country and are commie loving SOB's...

Phil

Why is it that liberals never give examples?

Name a town, business, monument that a Trump supporter has destroyed?

TDS runs deep in some.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The only spucks that have defaced any of the government, monuments or what the country stands for are you trump loving traitors that are in love with every communist dictator that has ever lived and who's leader has publicly said so many times. Kiss and lick trumps ass all you like, but its you that hates and despises this country and are commie loving SOB's...

Phil

Without question the dumbest thing I’ve read in 2021, this folks is the pure definition of disillusioned. Wow.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
GayGhost won’t be able to meet any Campfire members next year.

Again.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
What do you care?

You commie loving sack of schit.

Well, there is that.

Oh, never mind, we forgot that the dimocommies he supports havent come for his guns yet.

The MFers just banned small engines, chainsaws, leaf blowers, mowers, weed wachers, generators.

FuhQ Phil and the corksuckers you and your miserable kind have put into office off that make my life miserable and put shame upon me and my family when people see my California license plates.
Filthy Rotten Liberal.
GFY.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Without question the dumbest thing I’ve read in 2021, this folks is the pure definition of disillusioned. Wow.

Seconded. Unbelievably stupid.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
GayGhost is a worthless sack of fugking schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
What do you care?

You commie loving sack of schit.

Well, there is that.

Oh, never mind, we forgot that the dimocommies he supports havent come for his guns yet.

The MFers just banned small engines, chainsaws, leaf blowers, mowers, weed wachers, generators.

FuhQ Phil and the corksuckers you and your miserable kind have put into office off that make my life miserable and put shame upon me and my family when people see my California license plates.
Filthy Rotten Liberal.
GFY.

Get em Sal!

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 204guy, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,743
Posts18,457,713
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.